I need help

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I am a fair skin type guy with blonde hair. I started tanning two years ago and got a nice dark tann, but i could tell it was bad for my skin so i stopped. I started dying my hair brown too and got alot more compliments. But now I have brown hair and very white skin. Anyone know any goood sunless tanners? So my hair doesnt make me look even more white?

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do not tan well either, and I made peace with it a long time ago. I agree that it is generally best to accept yourself the way you are. People come in all colors, and there is nothing wrong with fair coloring. There is nothing wrong with anybody’s coloring. If you truly do not like the way you look naturally and feel compelled to make changes, my advice is to make subtle and well-chosen modifications. Overdone fake tans and drastic alterations to hair color can look very obviously artificial. I may catch hell for offering this, but I find that women generally are better able to pull off an artificial look attractively than a man can. Ultimately, though, you should please yourself, of course.