I need help...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sleepiboi, Jan 20, 2007.

1. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

Today, I saw this girl that caught my attention. I got that little feeling of "I need to get her number. SCREAM!" She had a good attitude, nice body, nice personality, not much more I can ask for! I waited till everything was over so I could get her number, but then my ride pulled up and I had to roll, thus I didn't get the number :mad: Should I go the extra mile and try to get the number or just drop it? because I haven't gotten this feelin' in a while :cool:

2. Rihanna

Rihanna New Member

If you're single, then sure, why not? Express yourself if she has a good attitude. Remember sometimes a good attitude doesn't mean we want to jump your bones. But we also don't always notice the quiet guys full of passion who don't speak up and miss their moment. Don't place so much importance on it right now. Number or not. Place importance on the relationship once it actually BECOMES a relationship. I really think guys get this ass-backwards most of the time.

3. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I'm very chivalrous, so ya :p. but it's one of those times you meet someone for the first time, and this is the first time I've met her, and I have no idea where she even lives!

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go for it! See what happens...:wink:

5. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, of course. But do it charmingly.

6. viking1

Gold Member

Go for it! Never let a good opportunity go by without trying.

Draft saved Draft deleted