I need help..

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bbdick07, Aug 17, 2007.

1. bbdick07

bbdick07 New Member

Ok, i have been doing PE for a week now since i joined this group and thunderspace, however, i cant seem to join thunderspace as it says, they're full of capacity. anyway, here's my story. im just about 4 inches erect and my problem is one of my corposa (u know how u got 2 side by side tubes in the penis) and my left one seems to be undeveloped. My jelqing seems to be making my right tube larger but seems my lefside is shrinking even more so. as a result my penis is curving and twisted to the left. How do i make my left tube become as the same size as the right... please give me some bright ideas. is this a medical condition? Im very upset, welcome all suggestions..

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

When you say that the left side seems to be shrinking more and curving and twisted to the left it makes me wonder if you haven't got peyronie's disease, I think it's probably best if you go and have it checked out for yourself, I don't want to be alarmist but it's better safe than sorry.

3. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

You aren't changing it too much by jelqing, but if you are really concerned stop before you cause yourself harm in the proccess of correction. You'll heall back naturally especially if you just got started with it. Also, if the curve stays, and you were jelqing to get bigger, at least you earned a new feel to your manhood. Might drive them wild. Still, if you could alter, Dude I'd so get an upward curve.
    :cool:

4. seahorses

seahorses Member

See your Doc first; if he gives the all clear, then revisit the question.

5. avg_joe

Gold Member

See your doctor immediately. Stop jelqing and stretching.

6. bbdick07

bbdick07 New Member

is there a way that i could just do my left side? and may i ask, when u do jelqing, do u squeeze the penis on the sides or top n bottom. would it make it any better?

7. seahorses

seahorses Member

I give up!

Draft saved Draft deleted