"I need magnums" - I call bullshit

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bookersnooker, Dec 10, 2009.

1. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the other day i overheard a friend saying how if he doesnt wear magnums the condom slips off and gets stuck in the girls vag.

I wanna call bullshit on that. Why would having a tighter fitting condom cause it to come off during sex?

Clarification please!

2. musclebare9

Gold Member

You are 100% right. The smaller ones don't slip off, they cut in and squeeze your entire dick too hard. Then they are incredibly difficult to get off when you are done. He's a faker.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

he's got it all bass awkwards. you need magnums when regular condoms choke your cock, or you shred them into ribbons during sex. at over 6" in girth I was sure glad when they started making larger condoms. nothing like driving that pussy & yourself to a mutual orgasm, then UH OH, pull out, and all that's there is a little latex ring choking your cock and the rest is hanging there or stuck inside your gal.

4. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe you heard wrong.

5. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm. Well, I'm certainly no expert and haven't actually used Magnums during intercourse (yet?), but samller condoms are harder to roll down to the base (for me); I think this is especially true for those with lots of foreskin. So the basal ring ends up inside the vagina during penetration and gets pulled off. And/or the constriction prevents full erection which leads to slippage.

I wish I could test my hypothesis... :)

6. Sement

Sement Member

+1

At 6" girth, the same thing happened to me once in high school with a gf of mine. Pulled out and just the ring, no rest of the condom. Freaked me out since I was 17 at the time. I didn't even think to try a larger condom. I just figured that condoms were supposed to choke your penis. I have since moved onto Magnum XL's and couldn't be happier. To respond to the OP, I have never had a standard sized condom or a Magnum (including XL) slip off.

Is it possible that your friend is long without much girth? Since Magnums are about 1/2" longer than standard condoms, maybe the additional roll at the base creates a tighter fit. Although, the Magnum would be much looser on the shaft and probably isn't creating an ideal fit for him.

7. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    Magnum XLs work the best for my girth, so yes I NEED MAGNUM XLs :biggrin1: HAHA

8. metalhd104

metalhd104 Member

Albums:
    ya your friend is full of shit

9. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

I call "bullshit," too!

10. durden

durden New Member

I understand how you would think this is bullshit; if i didn't happen to me I'd think so too. However this actually happened to me when my ex was riding me. I have a 7.25-7.5 long with a 6inch girth average (which is the real issue). I was using a regular condom and it didn't even make it half way down my dick. She was riding me hard, and when i pulled out the condom was gone. It was in her vagina, and it took a while to actually find it as hilariously awkward as it was....

seriously guys, no bullshit. I assume it happens cause the thickness is pushing the tight condom ring out and up, and I'm actually thinner at the tip (from 6.25 base to 5.5 at the head), so with her tight pussy and riding me hard, it makes sense that it could come off, considering it would only take a few inches to do so and the higher it got, the easier it would be to come off.

11. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As others have said, your friend has it backwards, unless you misheard him or he misspoke.

Honestly, no-one actually needs Magnums or Magnum XLs. Standard size condoms can stretch to cover a man's entire arm, both in length and girth. It's a matter of comfort. I used to use Magnums and was relieved that the constriction was less vicious than standard condoms. When Magnum XLs came out I worried that they might be too big, but I gave them a try and breathed a huge sigh of happiness. Finally a condom that was truly comfortable.

12. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

^I disagree, some people do need the Magnums, because they are shaped differently.

I've experienced exactly the same issue for years (I'm in my 30's), and I'm almost exactly the same size and shape as what you describe. (near head is oval shaped shaft and only like 5.5, but the base is round and well over 6")

Regular condoms are pinchy, never stay down at the base where they are supposed to, and often led to uncomfortable sex that ends with a ruined or displaced condom... Personally, I had always hypothesized that the reason it came off was because when I thrust in, the head end of the condom takes all of the pressure well since it fits, but when I pull out, the woman clenches around the thick base of my shaft and inadvertently 'pulls' the ill fitting condom off of me a little bit with each thrust... Since the 'in' thrust doesn't do anything to help keep the condom on, the tugging on the 'out' thrust inevitably makes the condom fail either from bunching at the end and shredding itself, or by falling off all together if we were using lube.

I've never tried a Magnum XL, as I presume myself not to be 'that' big, but when I do wear a condom, I wear the regular Magnums, which work much better for me. A Magnum actually stays down on my base where it should, so then when a girl clenches her pussy around me, it can't pull it off.

#12 B_talltpaguy, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  13. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

I use magnums and they can slip off...but they are more comfortable. I usually just stick to the regulars like durex or trojan. Anyone saying they have to use only magnums is lying.

#13 B_KOKOBWARE, Dec 10, 2009
  14. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

^Magnums are shaped different. They fit different, and for people who have dicks shaped different, they fit and physically function much more effectively.

Several of you seem to be missing the obvious reality that a condom that slips off or breaks during sex is useless.(actually, it's worse than useless, because it suckers you into thinking it's going to work as advertised)

There are plenty of people who use condoms with different sizes and shapes because they NEED those different specs for the product to work correctly. This is simple common sense folks.

#14 B_talltpaguy, Dec 10, 2009
  15. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    simple. If the condom is too short then it will come off.
    Tightness isnt wat causes it, its the length.

I i wear reg condoms they are about an inch from the bottom of my cock and can be pulled off when i slide out.

16. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well then how big do you think his dick is - and is it long enough to require mags?

Attached Files:

17. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    This would mean he is small and when the large condom is on his dick it falls off because it is baggy on him

18. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Regular condoms have slipped off me (see my post above for a proposed mechanism). Does that mean I'm small??

Also note that this friend says the SMALLER condoms slip off while the larger ones DO NOT. (Again, see my post above for a proposed mechanism)

#18 _avg_, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  19. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    1) It's basically unethical, possibly immoral and likely illegal to post an image of your friends' private parts online (and/or on this website) without their consent -- in essence a "douche move"

2) It's next to impossible to gauge size without any visible points of reference

3) Magnums are not just longer but wider than traditional condoms

4) I doubt (anybody?) 'requires' Magnums; the issue is mainly comfort/convenience/preference

5) I just wanted to get to 5 bullet-points

20. sandwulf

sandwulf Member

Albums:
    While I am not massively large myself like many of you guys. I have had certain brands of condoms that are to tight come off. Usually leaving the ring behind.

It most often happened with standard durex condoms which is why I refuse to use that brand any more. I have had the same issue with a few other brands as well. Both being worn myself or by my partner.

Granted it has been a number of years since I have used those and I know that they have probably gotten much better since then. But because of past experiences I still won't take the chance with them.

The same goes for any brand/style of condom that I have had trouble with in the past. I won't use them again. My health is to important to me to risk on a condom that past experience shows may not work for me as it should.

Kudos to your friend for finding and sticking with a condom that he seems to KNOW will stay on properly.

You have to keep in mind that every mans penis is a different size and shape. That is the reason why there are hundreds of different styles of condoms out these days rather then the old one size fits all BS of old.

The only way that you will ever truly know about your friends condom needs is if you are the one having sex with him. :3some:

Draft saved Draft deleted