"I need magnums" - I call bullshit

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
As others have noted, it's a comfort factor, not a slipping off factor. Magnums aren't all that much wider than regular fit condoms IMO, but they do help some and are somewhat more comfortable.

I'm not sure how too-small condoms would slip off unless his cock tapered towards the end, in which case it might be forced off by being too tight towards the base. But that is speculation.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1) It's basically unethical, possibly immoral and likely illegal to post an image of your friends' private parts online (and/or on this website) without their consent -- in essence a "douche move"

2) It's next to impossible to gauge size without any visible points of reference

3) Magnums are not just longer but wider than traditional condoms

4) I doubt (anybody?) 'requires' Magnums; the issue is mainly comfort/convenience/preference

5) I just wanted to get to 5 bullet-points

its not "his" dick but a very good representation. I got it from a google image search and since i didnt know who it is [aka not a professional] i blurred it. fair?

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand how you would think this is bullshit; if i didn't happen to me I'd think so too. However this actually happened to me when my ex was riding me. I have a 7.25-7.5 long with a 6inch girth average (which is the real issue). I was using a regular condom and it didn't even make it half way down my dick. She was riding me hard, and when i pulled out the condom was gone. It was in her vagina, and it took a while to actually find it as hilariously awkward as it was....

seriously guys, no bullshit. I assume it happens cause the thickness is pushing the tight condom ring out and up, and I'm actually thinner at the tip (from 6.25 base to 5.5 at the head), so with her tight pussy and riding me hard, it makes sense that it could come off, considering it would only take a few inches to do so and the higher it got, the easier it would be to come off.
It sounds like you didn't even roll the condom all the way down. C'mon dude, condoms aren't just 3.75 inches long, so I doubt you could only make it go "half way down" your dick.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also have had regular condoms fall off. It happens when I can't get them to go far enough down my dick. I am uncut and I assume it just works its way down to the end of my dick. The condom has to be up the full length of what goes in.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the other day i overheard a friend saying how if he doesnt wear magnums the condom slips off and gets stuck in the girls vag.

I wanna call bullshit on that. Why would having a tighter fitting condom cause it to come off during sex?

Clarification please!

A lot of guys claim they need magums. I've been to some convienence stores that only sell magnums. Its all about marketing and egos.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like you didn't even roll the condom all the way down. C'mon dude, condoms aren't just 3.75 inches long, so I doubt you could only make it go "half way down" your dick.
Well I'm uncut too, which doesn't help. I would roll it all the way down, but it instantly starts to push upwards once I do.

DerrickJ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I kind understand where you are coming from. Different guys are made differently. I can see how regular condoms may slip off cause I've had the same thing happen to me. Magnums and magnum XLs are made different. Magnums are made to give a little more room further down on the shaft. The taper in just slightly closer to the base to provide a surer fit. Magnum xls are larger all the way through. You can check the Trojan website if you don't believe me. Maybe ur friend like that they taper at the base to keep them on.

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could we put the ridiculous "need Magnums" argument to rest? Saying that a regular condom can fit over a man's arm so, therefore, nobody needs Magnums is idiotic. Simply put, there are people who "need" Magnums. Just like there are people who need Large and X-Large sized shirts. I wear an XL shirt, but I can fit into a Medium. So, should I walk around in a Medium shirt all day? If they only made Medium sized shirts, I wouldn't wear a shirt. If they only made standard sized condoms, I wouldn't wear a condom. It's that simple.