I need med web sites w/ rare conditions

monster: i have a rare condition known as an over-productive spermatic cord and i know little about it. the only thing i know is that i have to beat off/have sex or i get very sick. thanks in advance if you can help.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Good one, monster.

Are you sure you don't mean over-productive imagination?

Spermatic cords don't produce, they're pathways.

Next time, think up a better diagnosis, just as soon as you're finished beating off.

;)

monster: ok mr know it all that is what my urologist called it ask yours and IF he is knowledgable enough he WILL know what it is.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You will need to be clearer on what your doctor told you about such a condition. Sperm makes up very little of the total volume of ejaculate, so it is more likely that your system overproduces some other seminal fluid (probably the prostate). That could very well pressure you to void often.

Please check with his office again and let us know. ;)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, Monster, there are two possible websites you could/should check out; webmd, or penisenlargementmagazine.

But in all seriousness, I don't think I've ever heard of needing to beat off to stay healthy. Afterall, you aren't like cattle, who need to be milked, or their milkbags rupture.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Monster, I too, have never heard of the term "over-productive spermatic cord" but I'm wondering about instead, the term "super-sensitive" spermatic cord or "over-active" spermatic cord. Researching this on the web may take awhile.

In previous posts, a number of us (myself included) have noted how uncomfortable we feel in the scrotum (behind the testicles and up into the groin area) when we don't "relieve the pent up pressure" and ejaculate on a regular basis. Any longer than a twenty-four hour period myself and I certainly know about discomfort. While it's not debilitating, it's more annoying than anything else and there eventually soon begins an "achiness" and certain restlessness in that region. The required "release" can produce voluminous amounts of semen at times while at others, not so much. Either way, relief MUST come somehow, and that's for sure.

I've never heard of one becoming "sick" over not ejaculating regularly, but the sensations I described can be downright annoying and uncomfortable at times.
-----------------------
(See....here's where this site could us an MD to speak up and give us details on this kind of stuff--what happens in our bodies and why, etc. I KNOW there must be some docs in our membership...
So----why so quiet, uh?) ;)

monster: think back to biology there is a CORD or something (NOT YOUR TESTICALES) that creates sperm. your testicales just house the sperm. anyway after a certian point in time the production of sperm should ceace but in my case it does not. after awhile a blueball effect (that's what i call it because that is what it feels like) is created this is around 18-24 hrs. of not mastermating within 24-36 hrs. of not masterbating the pain then is in both my stomach and my testicales and i get that im gonna blow chuncks kind of feeling and if i don't let it out then the feeling will only get worse. if i stop masterbating all together (according to my urologist) the dead sperm that my body absorbs can eventually cause cysts and in time (not sure how long but believed to be a LONG time) of absorbing the dead sperm some of the cysts could become cancerous, but it is like a 2% chance at best. But that is only like that with me my father has the same thing but he never had the problem with cysts, and my doctor isn't to sure about that. he also stated that this is something that few urologists know about because only a few of them ever have patients with that kind of a condition, and they are still unsure of what causes it.

Umruj: monster, how funny would it be if you were the same monster from AWOT...

can u say more about what ur dr said about the cysts? i think i have a cyst and not sure what caused it.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I quickly browsed [link=http://www.lebanonhealth.com/condi/49903.htm]this page[/link] and didn't find anything specifically referencing cysts on, around, or internal to the penis.  It couldn't hurt to check it out, or seek a second opinion from another urologist.  We're not attacking you, bud; if your first doctor is telling you the wrong information, then his incompetence could cause some untold grief for you down the line.

Edit: Well, I got curious and searched for "penile cysts" on the Web. After getting a bunch of JELQ-related pages (the fibbers!), the only cysts I heard about were skin-surface ones (e.g. clogged up pores that become "closed off" and form into the cyst on the surface of the penis). And, truth told, [link=http://www.gfmer.ch/Selected_images/Male_external_genitalia_images/penis_benign_macroscopic.htm]this page[/link] shows pictures of some conditions that you should really worry about, not that your cyst thing isn't important. (Warning: Graphic content.)

wvalady1968: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=health;num=1079923542;start=0#10 date=04/04/04 at 09:58:52]And, truth told, [link=http://www.gfmer.ch/Selected_images/Male_external_genitalia_images/penis_benign_macroscopic.htm]this page[/link] shows pictures of some conditions that you should really worry about, not that your cyst thing isn't important.  (Warning:  Graphic content.)[/quote]
OMG, I'll never complain about anything again.
:eek: