I need money, badly

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
check out Test With The Best: Covance , its a pharmaceutical testing company that has a more than a few locations around the country and offers many one or two week stays that might pay the money you are looking for. Ive known a couple people who have done it, and they have all said good things. The money they offer is real, and I havent heard anything bad about side affects. And they will feed you when you are there.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is the only picture i have of her, its pretty old, from when she still had her mohawk...

Smitty

I actually found a few more from one of our concerts a few months ago:
(im the one in the bloody shirt and dress)

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sell Drugs....

In order to make the kind of money he wants to make and fast I doubt he is going to be able to do that. Unless he has a good connection to some crack or something and is willing to risk serving prison time I don't think it's going ot work.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sell Drugs....
awww come on ...this is not funny....this guy is having serious concerns about his girlfriend...and he is asking for help...serious help.....now before we heard his problem we all joked around but once he put it out there we all banned together and came to his aid with answers.... serious answers...and here you are trolling along.....:mad: :mad:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
your girlfriend can make an application for public assistance through her DSS worker...resulting in a P.A budget being set up in her name...this will enable her to support herself...and be on the road to being an emancipated minor...a judge will want to know about her means of support and the DSS worker or the Child protective worker (if they are involved) will let him (the judge) know she has established a P.A budget to secure her financial independence...a very simple process

Arliss, I never even thought of public assistance.....great advice! :smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've had a lot of very good advice her mephistopheles and i think the main thing to do is not to worry, despite you feeling she's incommunicado she's not being held a prisoner, she will have access to the phone, be able to go outside and when she does contact you both your instincts will probably scream at you to run away again, but she really needs to go through the proper channels, to keep a diary of anything she feels her mother does that is abusive and to try to stay calm and not to brush her mother up the wrong way. My son and daughter were both goths and I'm used to seeing kids dressed like you but I wonder if part of her concern is the way you're both dressing, some parents are a little old fashioned and become alarmed if their kids are punky/gothy/emo, maybe her mother is also frightened at what she feels is the loss of control of her daughter, she sees you two dressed in a way that's alien to her, maybe her daughter threatened to run away, and you two got engaged - when people are fearful they react with anger, is it possible for you to arrange to meet with her mother at a neutral place and talk to her calmly tellling her of your concerns and that you only want the best for her daughter.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am sorry that is occurring, but because of my job I am familiar with how the process is. At some point she will be with a case worker and will go before a judge where she can petition for emancipation. Because of her age she should get free representation. She will need to show some form of proof and maturity level that shows she is capable of taking care of herself and keeping herself out of trouble. This will mean showing that she can support herself, ALONE. The judge will have no guarantee that you and her will stay together.

Her history, past behavior, and how she behaves in court will greatly determine what happens. You need to be careful as well. States very on laws when it comes to consent in certain matters. As you are an adult, depending on the law where you are at, you can receive a restraining order from seeing her once the mother has verbally told you to not contact her. If it is a state where 18 is considered the legal age to consent to sexual relation, if you and her engage you could wind up a registered sex offender.

If your name is going to come up in court, the best thing you can do is show that you can maintain a job, that you have a good record there, etc..

Best wishes.

Each state has such different laws, but like WildHoney said she will have some kind of worker, and a lawyer appointed by the court.

She was probably handcuffed because she is a runaway and running away is a crime, no matter why a kid is running. The details get sorted out later.

If her mother is that bad, she probably said all kinds of bad things about her daughter. That will get sorted out too.

A girl raised in chaos could use a bit of structure in her life. They are assessing her in JuVee, so she needs to follow the rules and the routine.
Hopefully, she can be transferred to something like a supervised group home. She needs to learn how to take care of herself, not to get married or be rescued.

You need wisdom not cash. Both can be hard to come by. Turn the volume down on the drama, way down. Turn off the waterworks at work and stop begging for help. She is getting help. It might not be perfect. but some people in the system actually know what they're doing.

Write her nice letters, don't try to undermine or discourage any help she might be getting. Be her friend, not her fiance.

If you are still reading -- call this help line for kids who need to talk: 800-999-9999. It's the Covenant House 9 line. They know all about runaways, throwaways, juvee, family courts, etc.

For more info, see this site:

50 Ways to Save Our Children

This too shall pass. . .
<<<HUGS>>>

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I used to work in DSS in Tennessee. North Carolina's age of consent is 18 adult age is 18 and by the way age of consent in all but five states is 18. Yours isn't one of the five. She can't marry you without parental consent. It is highly unlikely, like impossible that the state will release her to you even if they take her out of the household of her mother. As I heard a judge tell a 15 year old three months from her birthday, "Being pregnant is not a good reason to get married and getting married is not a good reason to emancipate a minor."

I put two young ladies age 14 and 15 and one young man, age 14 in my neighborhood into DSS. The girls were both being raped, constantly running away, the boy was in trouble all the time and abandoned. I thought I would never live it down with my daughter. All three of those kids made it to adulthood in fostercare and came back to thank me for doing it. They said they hated me at the time but it was the best thing that ever happened to them. I know it doesn't always happen this way but, we have to hope the system works. With these kids I know it was the best thing that ever happened in their life.

You can't take care of yourself right now. You're on the internet right now begging for someone to provide the money for you to go to North Carolina. You can't do a thing for her and in all proability the state will appoint a child advocacy lawyer for her in court. As the social worker told you earlier in this thread, her history, her family, her mother, and her behaviour will all be taken into account in court. You're being there as far as court goes may only hurt things and most states while a child is being held in DSS custody keep the child sequestered. They very likely will not let you see her till after court if then. If she stays in state custody she may have to be placed before they will ever let you see her. If she is a frequent runaway she can be placed in a controlled facility some of them allow no visitors.

I know this sounds hard but you need to talk to a counselor, your family support, aminister or someone else professional and get yourself together. Right now you can't do the situation any good.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need money for emergency shoes, can people please send money to my paypal account too?

LOL!!!:biggrin1:
Don't worry She won't be stuck in that place forever. You two will look back on this in the future and be darn glad that it is in the PAST.
Sorry, I hope you can get to at least see her soon.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have a reasonable need your parents or other relatives may lend you money, be sure to pay it back, it's the responsible thing to do. Are you trustworthy?

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Update on the situation:

My fiance is being sent home to her mother. I have to drop her belongs off at the detention center by sunday so they can be sent back to north carolina. All the letters i wrote to her(wihle she was in detention) will never reach her...

I don't know when, or if, I'll ever get to talk to her again.

I dont know what to do... I can't handle this.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Update on the situation:

My fiance is being sent home to her mother. I have to drop her belongs off at the detention center by sunday so they can be sent back to north carolina. All the letters i wrote to her(wihle she was in detention) will never reach her...

I don't know when, or if, I'll ever get to talk to her again.

I dont know what to do... I can't handle this.

Mephisto....I know right now this is going to sound trite, but I promise you, it has a way of working itself out.

We have all been your age and chances are have been in love. When you are younger, it is very intense and emotional and you haven't gained the skills to deal with the pain. Even what seems like a little thing when you are older feels far more traumatic now.

If you are meant to be together, then time will tell. If you are both mature enough to be in a relationship, then you will be able to be supportive and wait for her. Get to work on where you want to be in the future with her. Concentrate on your job, your credit, establishing yourself as a responsible and capable adult.

Every relationship goes thru trials and separations, whether physically or emotionally. This will test the strength of your love and commitment.

Don't do anything rash. You will blow your chances and prove that you are not capable of behaving like an adult.

She is 16, so she is still behind you in maturity, and she has growing up to do. It's normal. You need to be there for her with out placing pressure on her. This is your time to be a man and be supportive.

Find a friend or someone who you can talk to during the harder times. It does get better, even though right now it feels like the world is against you both. I promise.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't really say that any better than WldHoney has, when you're young your emotions are all raw and unused and you really don't realise how little time a couple of years is, if you're meant to be together work to get some money behind you, contact her mother and say you'd like to speak to her because you know that you both want the best for your gf and try to put herself in your position, she's a single mother struggling to bring up two daughters and not making a very good job of it BUT I'm sure she loves her daughters and wants the best for them despite how it might look to you. Try to work out some way that her mother is ok with you seeing her, we're mums we're not unreasonable all the time :)

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
he's a single mother struggling to bring up two daughters and not making a very good job of it BUT I'm sure she loves her daughters and wants the best for them despite how it might look to you. Try to work out some way that her mother is ok with you seeing her, we're mums we're not unreasonable all the time :)

She's making her 14 year old daughter drop out of high school to become a wrestler.
And she told my gf, right to her face, that she doesn't care if she can get into a good college. She literally said my gf is a piece of her property, and that her running away from her mother with me is like me stealing an expensive television.

But yea, she's trying to be a good mother, you're right.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
what about the girls grandparents or aunts or uncles...on eitherside of the family?

They dont have any aunts or uncles, so that means no cousins. They have two grandmothers(grandfathers are dead) one grandmother doesnt count because its her fathers mom and her mother and father are divorced and her mothers mom is dying atm.

Btw Spoiledprincess, thats what i thought too. But they didnt even seem to care that a truant officer visited their house everyday for two months before they left missouri(it was because of her little sister not going to school.) And that was before they even thought about moving to NC.

So it seems all of her mothers horrible decisions and actions are exempt from the law.

And idk if it counts(im not anyone that knows a lot about taxes) but i think her mother is doing something illegal, please tell me if I'm wrong: her mother sometimes get paid for going to these wrestling shows, but she gets paid in cash and has never paid taxes on the money she makes, it seems that shes dodging taxes, but idk.

Also the women has never owned a car or has any sort of insurance exept for life insurance(i should know, i had to pay full price for their mother to get her teeth fixed) And within the past 3 years their mother has had more than 7 months of being unemployed(not collecting on unemployment) not to mention everything in her houe is either stolen or borrowed and never returned.

As a matter of fact my fiance is the only one who has ever paid for anything that isnt marijuana.

And their mother is teaching her daughter(the 14 year old) to get things more or less for free(for sex) She recently got a copy of the game guitar hero two for sucking off a boy who sort of fell in love with her.