I need money, badly

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You didnt put her in that position, it was the position she was already in, but I have to be honest here and think that some of this sounds like typical kids stuff, where parents are always at fault and they're always horrible, you've mentioned that her mother slapped and starved her, left her alone but every story has two sides and we're only hearing your side, if the mother was here she might well tell us that her daughter is out of control, she's seeing a guy she doesn't like and she's always running away from home, I'm not accusing you of lying but when we're teens it's often very difficult to see the other side. Her daughter ran away and she was 16, do you have any idea how many mothers would say 'ok I can't stand her, she's more or less grown up, I'll let her go,' yet she was obviously concerned enough to contact the police and wanted her back. Slapping someone is never right but try and take a step back. Perhaps they fought constantly and the mother was so frustrated with what she saw as her child ignoring what she considered to be good advice that she was driven past the point she could control herself. My feeling is that there has to be more to this than meets the eye otherwise the social services would have been involved a long time ago. Her mother doesn't have a right to slap her, but try to be impartial and think does her daughter behave perfectly towards her mother, are there faults on both sides that need remedying?

I'm looking at this from both sides, I'm a mother but I was a pretty shitty daughter to my parents, I was out of control and my parents were sometimes in despair at my behaviour, I wanted it all my own way and I would insist to all my friends that they were vile and that the punishments they imposed on me were totally undeserved, the truth is that I was a little shit who wanted to be out all night getting up to no good and their attempts to stop me didn't feel like good parenting it just felt at that time like they were trying to stop me having fun and making rules just for the sake of it.

Look, I know whats going on between smitty and her mom, I've been with them while their relationship has been getting worse and worse.
No matter what I say no one will ever believe me that this isnt an exaggeration.

Though you are partially right. Her mother does think smitty is out of control, while in reality she isnt.

After all I've told you about her mother: their living conditions, the way her daughters were raised her previous employment and unemployment its hard to believe that she would actually be a good, responsible mother.

For christ's sake they lived in a shed in someones back yard for something like 5 years. It was literally a shed. maybe 7x8 feet. No matter who you are, thats not good parenting. Living in a shed with two children isnt responsible. And the fact that she took her children from a comfortable home with their grandmother to live in a shed isnt something to be smiled upon.

Her mother has said this infront of me several times...

Her children are her property, she literally owns them and can make them do anything she wants, they are their for her service and nothing else. In sort... She gave birth to, quite literally, slaves.

Her are some actual quotes:
"Mikka(smitty) I just spilled a pepsi in the fridge, come clean it up."
"Mikka, I tracked mud up in the kitchen, you need to clean it up."
"Mikka, fold your sisters and my laundry, then clean my room."

these are just a few, and let me set up a scenario for you:

Smitty and I are sitting in her room, we've just woken up. We haven't talk to her mother since 10 oclock the previous night, no fights have been had in days. Smitty's mom throws the door open, sticks her head in and [insert quote here].

She treats smitty just as if she were a slave, just as her mother has told her friends.

Thats not right, good, decent, or even scumy. She is an evil women with a warped scope of reality that is so twisted she would be better off locked up in a tiny dark room in the middle of alaska.

Of all the bad things that have or could happen to people she deserves a large portion of it. She has thoroughly fucked her children up by putting them in not only a bad, but a dangerous situation. Whether it be living in a shed, living with an abusive man, or bringing pedophiles over to her house, as her friends.

Her mother is actually excited a 28 year old wrestler nmed falcon wants to have sex with her 14 yearold daughter mikala... and she urges her daughter to make a move...

You can look at it from your point of view, thats fine, its freedom and i appreciate you take the effort to imagine what our situation is, but no matter what you do you will never see it from that womens point of view.

I am sincere when i say, I'm sorry if i came off as rude, i really am.

But just because you have one side of the story and not the other doesnt mean the other is more righteous or good(I'm not saying you said that either)

And what really bothers me is the fact that my fiance is not a 16 year old girl, she is a 16 year old women, she is incredibly mature for someone twice her age. And it bothers me that no matter what, until she hits 19 or 20, she will be thought of as a child who can't possible tell a whole logical truth. She is not a girl wanting rescue, or an exaggerating little girl.

She is a strong women who, i am amazed, came out of a horrible childhood to be a decent person.

So you should try to look at it from her point of view, which shouldnt be too hard... Dont look at it like a child would look at it, look at it as if you were a mature, logical women(which i am sure, by your advice nd replies, you are)

I dont wanna come off mean, especially to you Spoiledprincess, you were one of the first ones t post and you have been here offering advice and replies from start to now. I really do appreciate you and your concern.
Same goes for Arliss, and BurningVenus.

I really want to thank all of you guys.

BTW* Spoiledprincess: smitty and i are both, aside form sex and cigarettes(me) completely straight edge. We dont do any drugs, dont drink, and dont like to go out all night and party. In a perfect world would could be in her room all day writing music and practicing.
Smitty's never done any sort of drug, and I'm ashmaed to admit I have, but I've found out its not necessary to alter your mind to have a good time... Smitty showed me that.
And for two years smitty was a vegetarian. But she started getting really sick, and turned yellow... So she started eating meat again,

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not trying to come down hard on you Mephistopheles, posts by their nature are bitty and I'm just trying to get a full picture of what's been happening.

I know, and I am trying to paint it for you, but no matter how hard i try i lack the skill to present every detail in order and severity. And so i find myself getting frustrated because i cant possible tell you everything i know... and to understand it you'd hafta meet the woman and her daughters.

I keep forgetting you dont know any of them, or what they're really like.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't know what to advise you, as you're not a family member you're not likely to have any influence with any authorities. Is she able to contact her grandmother?

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really don't know what to advise you, as you're not a family member you're not likely to have any influence with any authorities. Is she able to contact her grandmother?

lol, ive said it several times in this thread, her grandmother(the only one she has) is dying.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow...i read this entire thread.
i am afraid to say anything besides...i am so sorry.
that actually made me teary eyed.

it sounds like you are screwed.
she is going to live with her mother until you can prove she is a
female pimp.

record her yelling on a tape recorder or video.
that will be useful in court.
if this is all the way you say it is....she will GO DOWN.
the mother sounds like she is not that smart.
too dumb to tone it down after some attention from authority.
she will prolly freak out again for all of the attention.

perfect opputunity to catch her full blown psycho ON TAPE.
just some of my thoughts.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
perfect opputunity to catch her full blown psycho ON TAPE.
just some of my thoughts.

I was actually going to try that one day, one particularly bad days... but on such short notice i was having trouble with my mic.

BTW* Spoiledprincess, no smitty isnt seeing her grandmother, and she's dying from some kinda cancer.