I Need Motivation Losing Weight

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there, i wondered if anyone can help me, i need alot of motivation with losing weight as none of my friends really do help that much to motivate me.

I know its lame, as i should be able to do it myself. But everyone needs a little help sometimes.

So if anyone could lend a hand and help me out, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well im 280lbs, i need to get down to 200lbs.
what i do is go to the gym every 2 days for 3 hours at a time and do treadmill and cross trainer work for those 3 hours..the days im not at the gym, i do some basic light yoga and light weights.

eating wise, i eat all healthy food, dont eat junk food or drink fizzy juice.

so following this plan, how long do you think it would take to drop 80lbs?

if you can help me out it would be great thanks.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well im 280lbs, i need to get down to 200lbs.
what i do is go to the gym every 2 days for 3 hours at a time and do treadmill and cross trainer work for those 3 hours..the days im not at the gym, i do some basic light yoga and light weights.

eating wise, i eat all healthy food, dont eat junk food or drink fizzy juice.

so following this plan, how long do you think it would take to drop 80lbs?

if you can help me out it would be great thanks.

Dan,

Sweetie, it sounds like many of us need to have a thread or section of our own on self improvement. I know it isnt easy. You turn around one day and say "Who is this person in the mirror?" Have you also tried one of the online weight loss programs? I think men's health magazine sponsor's The Abs Diet. Also a fellow member just lost 100 lbs in the last 15 months on Weight watchers. Finally ,There is also "The Biggest Loser" site which can give you some helpful hints, I dont think anyone can tell you exactly how long it will take for you to lose the weight but there are many of us here to root you along your way. It sounds like you are on your way already. Good for you! :smile:

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks very much for that reply Naughty.
ive took that in and i have realised its all down to me, to see how long it takes for it to fall out.

but when i do achieve my target weight and im happy with my body, i will be sure to post pics and you guys/girls can give me your 2cents on the new body.

also, think i will ever be achieve a toned and slight six pack stomach?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks very much for that reply Naughty.
ive took that in and i have realised its all down to me, to see how long it takes for it to fall out.

but when i do achieve my target weight and im happy with my body, i will be sure to post pics and you guys/girls can give me your 2cents on the new body.

also, think i will ever be achieve a toned and slight six pack stomach?

Well, it really depends upon your genetics, I hate to say. The person I mentioned who lost 100 lbs is thin as a rail right now but still battling dealing with firming the mid section. Do it for you health. I know we are all about the externals but go for being healthy and that will do a world of good right there.

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats true.

another thing is that cock size wise..im 6.5inches when flaccid, 2.5inchs wide and 9inches when hard.

just now i dont think i look that big, but apparently thats because theirs alot of fat surrounding the area.

i have been complimented and had a few "offt thats a beast" comments from girls before.

but i was wondering, see once i lose 100lbs...will my cock look alot different?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats true.

another thing is that cock size wise..im 6.5inches when flaccid, 2.5inchs wide and 9inches when hard.

just now i dont think i look that big, but apparently thats because theirs alot of fat surrounding the area.

i have been complimented and had a few "offt thats a beast" comments from girls before.

but i was wondering, see once i lose 100lbs...will my cock look alot different?

That I cant tell you. But I do think we have some threads talking about that . So look through the site and you might just find your answer.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same problem here man, I already faced it several times, once i jumped from 80Kg to 90Kg and I slowly went back; then I realized how will be when I'm old, I couldn't tie my shoes laces, I couldn't bend... It took time and dedication but I didn't pay too much attention to diet, just cutting fried food (I'm in Italy and to resist to food is pretty hard), gas drinks etc
Now I fell again in the trap, after competitive running (at amaterur level) I put on 8Kg and again I couldn't bend of move easily, I'm going to gym because I can't run as before (too heavy and risk of injury is high), little weithg training and treadmill, look at the mirror and not recognize me, stay away from the refrigerator etc etc but you are right, motivation is the key! I want to go back and run, I want to please the woman who is next to me and I want my fat pad to get back!!!
What I know in my experience is that it takes motivation, a lot, time and constance but the best strategy to loose is long aerobic sessions, running for me worked magic, 3 times per week no less than 40 minutes to up to one hour and an half (but these results come slow), so, set long term goals and pursue them, have the mirror to inspire you!

good luck

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey there, i wondered if anyone can help me, i need alot of motivation with losing weight as none of my friends really do help that much to motivate me.

I know its lame, as i should be able to do it myself. But everyone needs a little help sometimes.

Thanks

Stand naked in front of the mirror for several minutes each day after your shower or bath. Ask yourself: Am I happy with who I see in the mirror? If not, do something EVERYday to change it.

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am also just now starting to try and loose some weight. I have been adding pounds each year for a long time now and am drastically over weight. We go on a cruise about every other month so that does not help either.

I joined a gym yesterday and also changed my diet. One day of the new diet and already I am craving certain foods. Hopefully I can at least try to stay close to what I have planned. I am cutting out most sugars and not eating a bowl of ice cream each evening as is my habit.

As far as cock size is concerned. Yes!!! Weight does make it disappear, Although I was never endowed like most of the people on here I was always proud of my size and shape but now with the fat I can hardly find the pesky thing.

I was an International Flight Attendant when I was younger and of course had to maintain a certain weight but once I retired, the weight just started coming on a pound at a time.

Anyway, good luck trying to loose the weight and I will be here doing the same thing. As the old saying goes, misery loves company.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For inspiration on losing weight, just remember; "That for every inch off the waiste, it adds an inch to the stroke".

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Get ready for a ass-kicking from me...so brace yourself. If you are up for the challenge, let me know and I pm you daily to keep track of how it's going.

We have a lady here in South Africa by the name of Mary-Ann Shearer, she's a nutritionist who has her own range of health products (preservative free, low GI etc) I'll find her website for you...she's also had a book published, it's called Perfect Weight - the Natural Way.

The good thing about her is that she doesn't create these weird and wonderful diets that actually do more harm than good...it's mostly very simple practices. My one friend was a bit overweight and the weight fell off him, just from following her recipes and doing little things like having a minimun of 1 fruit or veg - raw - (a salad would be preferable) before eating. We often tend to dish up and decided to have the salad afterwards but never get to it. The salad etc, will help fill you before getting to the more "fatty" or heavier meals.

All the best!

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah well if you could help me along the way it would be great.

the plan im following now consists of:
going to the gym every 2 days (i do, an hour and 30mins on treadmill and the same on cross trainer

the days im not at the gym, i do light yoga and light weights

food plan:
i eat only when hungry, only snack on fruit, only drink water or squash and dont eat any junk food

thats the plan ive been following.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Tape some glossy photos of the type of body you'd like to have wherever you store your food: pantry, refrigerator, cabinet, etc.

Its a great motivational technique to reduce appetite pangs. Good luck.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Thanks
Seriously...look in the mirror. If you don't look the way you want to, then you know you need to do something. Eat less, work out some, do little things for more exercise. Ride a bike, play a sport, etc. ^_^