I need pe "test subjects"

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ENLARGMENT TEST SUBJECTS NEEDED

I need a few guys who are interested in increasing their size to try out my routine. The reason being is that I have been doing this for a while so going back to the “beginners” routine at times feels out of place.

It’s like if someone is a motorcycle racing expert and then you put them on a bicycle with training wheels. So I want to make sure that the routine is just right for someone who has never EVER done PE.

What I hope to accomplish is that I want to get feedback on the routine.

1. What are your thoughts aftet the routine?

2. Was the information clear?

3. Did your dick feel “pumped” afterwards? Meaning did it feel full and strong?

If you’re interested please feel free to message me for the routine list. Or you can watch this video to visually see the routine done. And DM me your thoughts so we can talk back and fourth!

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't done anything like this before.
I'll follow the video before bed later. How often should you be doing this? Daily?

Bi-daily. I upload every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and soon I will also add Sunday once the routine increases.

I would like to try PE but I was not sure how do it properly. That is one of the reasons I got into pumping my dick.

Reactions: GettingBigger9
D

deleted972301

I use something similar in conjunction with the bathmate. It definitely works in helping to cement what gains you get immediately from the use of the pump.

Reactions: Ghostdevil

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use something similar in conjunction with the bathmate. It definitely works in helping to cement what gains you get immediately from the use of the pump.

I keep hearing so much about the Bath mate I will have to do some research into it. The routine I've created also has a full pumping routine once you "advance" to a higher level.

Reactions: deleted972301

I just finish watching the video and you make it easy to follow. I will try to get the coconut oil and try this routine tonight. You have gain a test subject.

Last edited by a moderator:

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just finish watching the video and you make it easy to follow. I will try to get the coconut oil and try this routine tonight. You have gain a test subject.

Good, that's all I truly want is for it to be clear and easy to follow. And yes the coconut oil seems to work beautifully and it's great to cook with as well.

I have a bathmate x30 that I got back in 2013 used it for 5 years. Love hell out of it but I stop making progress on it. So I just moved on with a air pump.

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a bathmate x30 that I got back in 2013 used it for 5 years. Love hell out of it but I stop making progress on it. So I just moved on with a air pump.

I'm going to be teaming up (hopefully) with Thick Wall Cylinder. They make custom hand made pumps with pressure gauges and such.

That would be nice I hear that there cyclinders are well made.

D

deleted972301

I keep hearing so much about the Bath mate I will have to do some research into it. The routine I've created also has a full pumping routine once you "advance" to a higher level.

Look into it. Works wonders man. I have my albums as well for reference.

There's a guy on Tumblr that uses them and he talked me into it. They also use high quality gaskets for their handles and the price isn't bad at all.
Yeah I might get a cyclinder from the current one is not holding the pressure anymore.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been using Vacu-tech cylinders for 20+ years. They are built to last a lifetime and come in regular "flared" and straight thick-walled designs. Lately, I use only Vacu-tech's thick-wall elliptical cylinders.
www.vacu-tech.com

RedPalmSprings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you’re interested please feel free to message me for the routine list. Or you can watch this video to visually see the routine done. And DM me your thoughts so we can talk back and fourth!
I haven't done anything like this before.
I'll follow the video before bed later. How often should you be doing this? Daily?

xrisg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll definitely give it a try. Wanted to start with JP90 but it seems it's similar, but as far as I remember I had problems in getting erected so easily.
Are you going to include any devices eg. pumps in your routine later on?
I will add pictures and measurements of my current size in my profile and will be updating every 2 weeks.