I need some advice on improving my interactions with women

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talking to women is not a problem for me. I would often talk to a woman and we would have a connection and attraction. I'm having problems in keeping the interest strong and going. Sometimes I would talk and hang out a woman for a couple weeks but then it seems she starts to lose interest in me. I also have a problem of getting a woman interested in me but nothing ever happens of it. No sex or anything. I must be doing something wrong.

What are some tips on keeping a conversation going and the woman interested in me? And how to talk to woman to get them wanting to have sex with me?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
smart women can spot when a guy is just trying to get her to want sex with him.

and, what moves are you making? or are you just waiting for them to hop on your dick?

we need more detail!

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just doing all the regular stuff of building a connection and flirting with the girl. i guess i shouldnt worry about the sex part too much.

I usually just walk up to girl and strike up a conversation and depending on the flow, i keep talking and get her number. wait for the next day for her to call and just flirting away. most of the time when i exchange numbers with a girl, she would call back in a few hours or the next day.

do you think i should ask a girl to date after just meeting her for the first time?

D

deleted356736

do you think i should ask a girl to date after just meeting her for the first time?

Yes, you can ask for a date on first meeting, this shows an interest in her beyond superficial.

Without knowing more details, I can think of a couple of possible problems. Women generally get turned off if they feel the emphasis of attraction is primarily about sex, but on the other hand many women also get turned off if the attraction appears to be asexual. As far as conversation goes, the most important aspect of conversing is listening. Perhaps you are talking too much about yourself, and not letting things grow naturally.

Women do have different priorities than us men, and this is almost universal regardless of cultural background. To be feel equal in the relationship, to feel respected, to feel mutual attraction and so on. Romance and romantic gestures will earn you a lot of points. And even when you have a girlfriend or wife, don't forget the romance.

kid_rami_02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Women might think you are attractive but get turned off by small details later. Based on their conversations with you, they might conclude things like, you might be vain or irresponsible, unintelligent, etc. When a girl decides something like this, she'll typically start shutting off around you.

Or maybe she senses that you're not really into her (maybe she sees you flirting with other girls) and you're just a smooth talker. As long as you are honest with a girl, she'll appreciate it.

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does anyone have tips on flirting with girls? I dont want to be put in the dreaded friend zone. I want act in a way that would make girls know that i want to be with them in a love-relationship.

zentropy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Flirting skills, or a lack thereof, are probably not the problem here. If you're finding yourself in a chronic pattern of being the *friend* rather than the boyfriend, then you're either pursuing the wrong girls (those who would never date you in the first place) or you're using the wrong approach (focusing on the getting laid or getting a "girlfriend" rather than getting to know the individual). I can tell you this with absolute certainty - when a guy is a genuine catch, there is no dreaded friend zone.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I STILL find it interesting that guys look at relationships with women as a "game". It's not baseball, basketball, or playing video games. It's a certain kind of connection that requires that you be a genuine, honest, self-aware human being. If you depend on manipulation, it won't work very well unless the girl is a total idiot. Women are way ahead of you in your moves to attempt to seduce them.

I would ask these questions: are you the type of person who is interesting to others? Would you date yourself? What makes you attractive to women? If you can't answer these questions then you need to work on yourself. Good luck.

does anyone have tips on flirting with girls? I dont want to be put in the dreaded friend zone. I want act in a way that would make girls know that i want to be with them in a love-relationship.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually just walk up to girl and strike up a conversation and depending on the flow, i keep talking and get her number. wait for the next day for her to call and just flirting away. most of the time when i exchange numbers with a girl, she would call back in a few hours or the next day.

when she calls you you're s'posed to ask her out.
if you don't ask her on a date then she'll wonder why you gave her your number and if you've gone off her.
a date makes it clear to her that your interest in her is romantic/sexual.

and, stating the obvious here, if the date goes well then towards the end you go in for a small kiss and see how she reacts.

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it seems that i need to get my priorities straight and not treat this as a game. I now see what i am doing wrong and what i should be really doing.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For one thing, if a guy gave me his number instead of asking for mine, I wouldn't call. I like the man to make the first moves. and Yes, the first night you meet, if things are going well, just continue the date right then. Do the "I know I'm getting a little hungry, how about we go and grab a bite to eat now?" And touch her often, but not in a sexual way. Think light gentle touches. Guide her through a crowd with your arm around her waist or when sitting beside her on a bench seat, slide you hand under her thigh so the bottom of your hand is resting on the seat and if she doesn't flinch away, you are definitely not in the friend zone. Be subtle, end the date with soft feathery kisses and see if she takes it further. YOU be the one to call her the next day, NOT TEXT AND NOT 3 DAYS LATER!! This should at least start you off on the right track. And for god's sake DO NOT think about, talk about or look at another woman when you're with her. We hate that! All of your focus should be on her or be prepared to have your butt dropped fast! Good luck!

Last edited: