i need some advice or just some talking to...

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi guys i'm kinda new and just want some advice. i'm an 18 (19 next month) year old virgin in college.

i 'm 5'6" 165 and well built.
have a 7+ X 6 inch penis.
i'm also black, light skinned.
i would say i'm cute (srry don't have pics :) )

i really really want to lose my virginity. i feel like a child because i never been in a relationship nor have i had sex. i have kissed a girl in 8th grade but i don't remember what it was like. i have plenty of freinds male, female, gay, straight, white, black, and ect. i feel like i should just fuck any type of girl who give it to me. i don't think i want love but just sex. i'm also really focused on my schoolwork so i can go to med school.

i also fell like girls won't give me a chance because i'm either black, too short, or my lack of money.

my questions are: should i worry about this, are my standards too low, what type of girl should i get with the first time?

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stop worrying so much aboutit. Being a virgin doesn't make you a kid, thinking that being a virgin makes you a kid makes you a kid.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just relax, present yourself well (grooming, clothes, hygiene) and gather your confidence by talking to girls. You don't need to break a leg trying to impress them, just get to know them and if you're interested, let them know with a subtle compliment.

goldiron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you choose not to follow advice and just have sex, you must be prepared to answer your child's question when they are asked, "Who's your Daddy?"

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hi guys i'm kinda new and just want some advice. i'm an 18 (19 next month) year old virgin in college.

i 'm 5'6" 165 and well built.
have a 7+ X 6 inch penis.
i'm also black, light skinned.
i would say i'm cute (srry don't have pics :) )

i really really want to lose my virginity. i feel like a child because i never been in a relationship nor have i had sex. i have kissed a girl in 8th grade but i don't remember what it was like. i have plenty of freinds male, female, gay, straight, white, black, and ect. i feel like i should just fuck any type of girl who give it to me. i don't think i want love but just sex. i'm also really focused on my schoolwork so i can go to med school.

i also fell like girls won't give me a chance because i'm either black, too short, or my lack of money.

my questions are: should i worry about this, are my standards too low, what type of girl should i get with the first time?

perhaps a female is not the answer--have you ever considered that? maybe this is why you have not progressed relationshipwise with one...just food for thought....

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
perhaps a female is not the answer--have you ever considered that? maybe this is why you have not progressed relationshipwise with one...just food for thought....

yeah i have thought i was gay, and i realized thats just ain't me. thanks anyway.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
There's no problem going with the first girl who wants to take you that far. As long as you're ok with it. Just be easy on the girl though, communication is vaulable even in the smallest relationships.

I'm in a simialr place right now, I'm 18 and in my first relationship, I don't fancy her, I like her as a friend but she's practically falling in love me. I've told her that I'm going to hurt her and that it upsets me and that I've been told that I'll be a heart breaker.

In my opinion the right person is bullshit really, it mostly effects girls and men who are more sensitive. People will always be dissapointed if they big up there expectations. A decent relationship will surely come with time, don't expect too much, people don't expect you to have superior morals anyway.

What I'm trying to say is that do whatever YOU want to do just have a little consideration for those around you. You might be suprised at how many girls are cool with this kind of thing.

EDIT= I'm still a virgin and always htought I was gay, Then when my girlfriend stayed over I was majorly turned on and that kind of confirmed it for me. I find guys attractive but when thoughts go to below the belt it kind of grosses me out. I like what i've got not what other people have got, if I ever do it's because I'm jelous. I started thinking about girls more and more and can fantasise about stuff but I'm not attractive to every female, I don't even fancy my girlfriend.