I need some advice

wvalady1968: Hello, first I want to say that this forum is great!! What an insight into what guys think but don't tell women!! I have to tell my friends about this. And you all seem to be mostly good people. I really liked the way you helped Nate with his problem.

I found this forum in a search for a solution to a problem I'm having. Two and a half months ago, I met this wonderful guy. We dated for 8-10 weeks before we began having sex; the last couple of weeks I was willing, but he said we weren't ready. I thought it was because the anniversary of his wife's death was coming up or something.

Well, I soon found out what well endowed was [Before, I sincerely thought talk of such large guys was an urban myth or bragging!], and my initial response was pretty much the same as Nate's wife. But this wonderful guy had spent a lot of time building up trust, and he proceeded to spend almost as much time ;) in foreplay. After the first couple of sessions, I was able to completely accomodate him.

He's a fantastic lover and we haven't spent a night apart since that first time, often making love several times a night. I have no one to talk to about this. My problem is that my tender parts are very tender. Using a mirror I noticed three areas inside my labia that almost look like blisters? ???

I'm pretty sure that I don't have any STD. I hadn't had sex for 2 1/2 years, and he hadn't dated since his wife died. [He says he never cheated on her in the 16 years they were married.] And besides, we always use condoms.

So logic and symptoms lead me to believe that this is just from going at it too much. My question is: what do I do about it? I've joked that we have to let "Her" heal a few days, but I know there's no way we'll do that. I've been using cortisone ointment, but even that burns. :eek:

Any ideas? Thanks for the help.

Allie

7x6andchg: The shame about blisters is that they won't generally go away until either the irritant (friction, for example) stops or they're protected (a cover of some sort)

If you're using a condom, are you sure it isn't a reaction to the material the condom is made of or the lubricant?  Just a thought, there...random...

My opinion (and I'm not a doctor, and as I've said before, I don't even play one on TV) would be that other than perhaps some of that new fangled liquid bandage or abstinence...I don't know how else blisters go away...

Good luck - hope this uninformed quasi-medical opinion was at least a little helpful.

7x6&C

robbnks: As a psychotherapist, your concerns are rational ones which should be directed to your family doctor. Honestly, it wont be that difficult and may turn out that he/she can offer something for the irritation. Good luck.

7x6andchg: Yeah, listen to the doctor...not some schmoe on a web board. :D

In all seriousness, he's probably right - an OBGYN could probably give you something to clear it up...whatever the etiology.

7x6&C

awellhungboi: First off, welcome aboard! Glad you decided to share with us.

Second, for what it's worth, let me join the chorus of voices advising you to check with your doctor.

After that, you may just need to start using a lot of lube when you're with your Mountaineer!

wvalady1968: Thanks for the advice and the welcomes. You all are right, of course, it's just that it takes 6-8 weeks to get an app't with my gyne. But I'll call and make the app't; maybe by that time I won't need it.

I hadn't told wonderful guy about the problem until last night [My ex would have made it out to be my fault AND another reason to not have sex with me. AS IF we ever would have had sex often enough to have this problem.] and he felt SO badly, so we're giving Her a break, of sorts. ;)

beckyinfl: I have had similar problems with my b/f because of his size. It sounds like you really aren't in pain when you have sex though, so I'm not sure what you are geting down there. I usually am just very sore and a bit red sometimes, but no other visual evidence, so I'm not sure what to tell you. You didn't mention how big he was, but it may be due more to the frequency of sex than his size. And it sounds like we had similar experiences when first seeing it, urban myth, my butt, lol.
Becky

aussiechick63: Welcome to the group.
I would stop using the cortisone cream until you know what you are dealing with. Sometimes it can do more harm than good.
If you can't get in to see the Gyno then go and see your G.P for advice. He or she will still be able to help you.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on.