i need some advice

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i need some advice,and i think this might be the perfect place to get it.i have always cosidered myself bisexual,but i have always been the top,and never the bottom.i have a good friend who wants me to have a threesome with her,and her husband.he has already sucked my dick so he knows how large i am,so i know he can handle me.the thing is i have never been fucked in the ass before,and i got the chance to see this guy naked the other night.i had no idea he was packing.he was fully erect.to be honest it is pretty large,and i don't honestly know if i can handle that.anyone got any advice on how to prepare myself for this guy's schlong.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Smoke a few joints before hand and get a valium drip going...it will destroy your memory of the experience but at least you won't be bothered by any pain.

Seriously, invest in a few sex toys (butt plugs, dildos, etc. and get them in various sizes and work your way up. Another thing is once he is in you and the screaming from any pain subsides, your screams will turn to those of ecstasy Don't be nervous about it since that will make you tense and you will have more pain as your tail section tries to rebuff his advances Just try to relax a little

Farmio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first time can be difficult and as lame as it sounds the key is to RELAX. Some may suggest using a dildo but I personally don't because i think that would take away from the experience. I'd want my first penetration to be a real penis. Since you know him talk to him make sure he knows it's your first time and that you are nervous. Use lots of lube both on him and you.
Learning to relax is the hard part and it makes all the difference. Try playing with yourself. Take your time use one finger to start with and just get used to the feeling as you get relaxed you can add a finger or two. Squeeze your finger and relax until you get the hang of relaxing those muscles. I know the size difference is incredible but once you learn to relax the right muscles it will be easier and if HE is paying attention he can feel you when you relax and tighten and will only push when you are relaxed. The majority of pain comes from his penis being forced in. Going back to talking to him first if you talk to him and know he isn't going to rush things you will be more likely to relax trust is a big issue. His experience with anal is also something to think about because if he has never topped anally he may not know how slow e needs to go. Especially with a virgin. I wish i were him (wink) I'm a versatile gay man that loves both top and bottom though I am mostly top (depending on my partner)
Good Luck and I'd love to hear how it goes.

montani

Just Browsing
Media
Yep, relaxation is the key. When I was young and pretty, I could bottom for fairly thick ones. You may be able to take only part of him, but even that can be fun for all concerned! By the way, how thick is this guy?

Kiliguy

1st Like
Media
No advice really, I'm in the same boat and was thinking of posting
a similar thread. Although I'm a lot older (41, just finding men) a first time is still a first time. I've heard horror stories about being ripped and bloody,
and then some where it was pleasurable and hot. I'm nervous and
excited for it to happen too. The key has to be trust, communication, and
relaxing. I agree, no drugs, you want to feel and remember every sensation, good or bad, don't you?

Farmio, you seem cool, too bad you don't live near me, I'm hoping for
someone cool for my first time.

bigdikbimale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Relaxing the muscle is key. One thing that will help you with that, especially for the first time, is making sure your system is empty -- i.e. don't eat 4-5 hours before. This reduces the abdominal tension and also reduces the anxiety over being clean. When he starts to enter you take a really deep breath and push out really hard. If the initial pain is really unbearable, have him pull out for 5-10 seconds and then go at it again. Believe me, the effort is worth it and if you do it right you'll not be able to get enough.:biggrin1:

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
montani said:
Yep, relaxation is the key. When I was young and pretty, I could bottom for fairly thick ones. You may be able to take only part of him, but even that can be fun for all concerned! By the way, how thick is this guy?
he is pretty thick.we measured him he is almost a full 9 inches and about 4 around.

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
by the way i did find out tonight after I IM him.that this is not his first time fucking a guy,but it has been a while.however i did tell him that turn about is fair play,so if he gets my cherry i get his.now he might be the one who will need the advice.he had a hard time blowing me,so i hope he can handle it in the ass.