I need some advice...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Sativa, Apr 17, 2008.

1. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    I was recently contacted thru myspace by the wife of a man I used to work with. I would like to say that I have the account there but am NEVER on there. It has too many children, not to mention all the drama associated with the site caused by the media's explotation of all the scenseless, random acts of violence. I would also like to add that I have spoke to neither the husband or the wife in 4-5 years. I shouldnt care what she thinks, we aren't friends, but I am outraged at the accusations and slander. I have never done anything intentionally to hurt another person and have no intentions of starting now, but also have no patience for this type of harrassement. Any suggestions....
    real suggestions....

THERE SHOULD BE A WEBSITE CALLED...www. haveyougoneoffyourmeds. com or www. speedkills. com or www. getalife. com or BEST OF ALL www. whymenleavetheirwives. com

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Apr 15, 2008 6:03 PM

Is this Sativa that used to work at DS Services?

Date: Apr 16, 2008 10:55 AM

yes.

Date: Apr 16, 2008 9:28 PM

Well, this is Julie Ward, Mike Ward's wife, and I happened to come across a profile that I thought was yours and suddenly remembered that, apparently you and I have some things that we need to discuss. You see Sativa, when you all worked there every other girl in that office was always nice to me, always asking how the baby was doing.... everyone except for you. You would barely even look my fucking direction when I would come around, even when you came to MY house you would just converse with Mike and then leave. And I didnt really care because I didnt know you and you didnt know me,and I always just figured that maybe you didnt like me or whatever and that was your problem and not mine. But years later, I had SEVERAL people tell me that you had told people in that office that Mike flirted with you all the time, that he wanted you, and that you even "caught" him checking you out? Now first off, if that's all true then you should have came to ME, as his wife and mother of his child, before you went running your mouth around to everyone else. And secondly, if it's not true, then that is completely inappropriate to say things like that about a married man. I know that it actually isnt true and that the reality in all of that is that I think you kind of had a thing for him(even though I know you had a boyfriend at the time) the lack of immaturity that you showed in the way you handled things, and the fact that you were always a total bitch to me whenever I was around proves that you were full of shit when you said those things. There is nothing that you can really say in your defense because everyone's stories were exactly the same and regardless, in any way that you look at it, not only did you step on my toes but you will always be viewed by people as someone who attempts to wreck homes. The thing that makes me the most upset about you running your dicksucker the way that you did is that we have a child together, and at that time, she was only a few months old. You are so incredibly sheisty and shady for being that kind of bitch,and the whole thing was fucking retarded. NO ONE will ever disrespect my daughter like that, and there is absolutely no way that it's possible that Mike would ever want you when he has me. Sorry,there is just no way in hell that any of that happened. And if I'm wrong, and something did happen, then every single guy that Mike knows should fucking slap him for flirting with some ugly ass bitch like you when he has me to come home to. So my advice to you Sativa is this.... Dont EVER say anything like that about my husband and/or my family again, because, I dont give a fuck who you are or how "hardcore" you think you are ( I heard about the fight that you and Tara got into where you got your ass beat ) I will, and I repeat, I WILL light you the fuck up!!! You dont say shit like that about a married man, especially one that had a daughter at home that was only a few months old. I will rush the fuck out of anybody that ever tries to stand in the way of anything that we have. Just keep that in mind..... anything that you say, can and will make it's way back to the person you said it about!!!!

Date: Apr 17, 2008 11:03 AM

Julie,
    You need to pull ur head out of ur ass and smell the roses!!This is not much of a discussion... when u write someone a nasty email making accusations without checking your facts. first and fore most aren't you a little too old to be on my space(most importantly!!!!) and threatening to kick peoples ass (with that daughter and all I would think you would want to set a good example... yes?)? Possibly you have too much time on your hands... hell I dont know! Secondly, consider your soucre(s). That place was always just a bunch of drama. Thirdly, I feel as though I should defend myself becasue there was never one time that anything was ever said about Mike liking me, etc, not by me or anyone else for that matter. As far as I was concerned we were all FRIENDS- nothing more. I had a boyfriend. It has been YEARS since I have even spoke to any one from that shit hole. Why would you even harbor that much resentment towards someone without verifying your facts first? For the record everthing that you claim someone has told you... it is all LIES, every single word-those things never happened and I NEVER once told any person those statements. Nothing ever happened between me and ur husband and nothing ever would because I actually have morals and values unlike the type of people who started this mind game with you and ur emotions. You are the one wrecking your house because you believe peoples statements without verifing the facts. I am confident that Mike would tell you the same exact thing I am right now! It was always strickly platonic- he knew it I knew it and everybody in the office knew it!!!!! I would never say those things because they never happened and regarless of what you might think I am not that type of person/woman. I had respect for both of you, young and married with a baby- he is a good man... doesn't mean I wanted him. No offense but he isnt my type. We worked and smoked together that was it! No one was ever led to belive that is was anything more than say a business relationship, he never flirted with me! EVER!!! And I never with him!!! EVER!!! So I would NEVER say those things!!! EVER!!! If he had I wouldnt have continued to speak with him, etc- because that would be inappropriate, because he was married and has a child. You see, you have it all wrong!!!! I had to work with him every day it would just be stupid to say that kind of stuff in that working enviroment and not know there would be consequences.

Tera never kicked anybodys ass... period. I am a grown adult woman who doesnt have time for this kind of bullshit and if you are so secure in your relationship with your husband you should have let this shit go long ago... life is too short. ANd on one last note... as far as not liking you I didnt know you and I wasnt there to make friends... you know why i was there. You never took any initiative to get to know me either. To be totally honest, I am not into babaies some people are- dont hold that against me. Nothing personal- and I remember telling you that in the office one time with Rhonda. I was never all butt hurt about you not asking me about how my cats are. Do you see how ridiculous you sound? For crying out loud girl, grow up and get a life!!!!
    You need to get out and get on!!!! Leave out of your drama! This is fucking ridiculous that I have evn recieved this email... I always thought you were above this kind of childish behavior, but apparently I was wrong, very wrong. I would also like to point out the most obvious thing that you have apparenlty forgotten- Mike and I were never alon- so these people that say I said these things would have been there to witness him saying them to me right? Cuz we all hung out together- which would also mean that when I made these comments about him "flirting with me" that he would have been there too. Use some common sense.
    Have a good day!
    Sativa

IF U FELT I DIDNT LIKE U IT WAS FOR A GOOD REASON I AM SURE- BUT DONT HARASSE ME ONLINE- ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I love a good cat fight.

:popcorn:

3. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Well... you did just what she wanted you to do...
    You backed down, you re-affirmed her husband's faithfulness.

Its more manipulation.

Again.. stuff like this is not something you want to play into in any way...

A response such as " hey, you're fears over your husband's suspected infidelity and your own insecurities are not something I am interested in discussing" would have been more than enough.

4. Max Downs

Max Downs Member

um what the fuck does this have to do with LPSG

5. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

I like how she just casually stumbled across your profile. That's believable, really.

6. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    My enjoyment of catfight flamewars only increases with each passing typo.

7. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say ignore her. It's just a huge waste of your energy.

She'll stew in her own rot, tax her immune system and continue to wither and shrivel.

I feel sad for the child of a mother so caring as she.

8. B_enter today

B_enter today New Member

I would think that a grown woman would be more mature than to go and harrass someone over myspace about something she didn't even know. Sometimes people just don't think before they act.

If I got the email, I totally would have been a butthead about it in the response and said "So what else is new?"

9. bruce-e

bruce-e Member

Albums:

Keep any responce to a minium, don't waste time. Looks like the girl's got problems, Bruce

10. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would watch your back and invest in some good pepper spray... this bitch could show up when you least expect it. I am sure that she won't, but you can never be so sure... she sounds like a crude ex-biker chick... be careful!!!!

11. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    bat shit crazy, heheh she's be internet stalking you for a while. Stand your ground but dont get sucked in if you have no connection to her anymore move on its a great story I love crazy fuckers and she definitely one heheh

12. inspectahdck

inspectahdck Member

Albums:
    ehhhhhhh, her husband's name is Mike Ward?
    you mean the humorist in quebec? :) might not be him but it would be nice lol..havent read the whole wall of text yet..so i cant really tell...

Draft saved Draft deleted