Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have recently posted a few photos of myself, and I must say it is really liberating and exciting having photos of myself up like this. But 100% of the attention I have received so far has been from men. While compliments are nice, and I wouldn't want to tell some guy off for complimenting me. I could really use some input from the ladies.

So girls, my manhood is on the line here, I could use some comments from your side. I really want to know what you think of my cock, so please be honest, and let me know. I'll attach a photo, and have a whole gallery I would love for you all to visit!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What SP posted:

Very nice, we're often reluctant to make a comment because some guys read 'nice dick' as 'message me relentlessly, I love you and I'm gagging for your cock'.

What a certain type of man reads:

message me relentlessly, I love you and I'm gagging for your cock

Tis the truth, OP - though hopefully not in your case.

As for your cock - it looks alright to me, I'm not surprised you're getting compliments - keep it up :rolleyes::biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was kind of wondering the same thing. Why do you NEED help, and why is your manhood on the line?
Honestly Megs, what are they teaching you in that college? If only men compliment his penis it might mean he is gay. :tongue:

I think the OP's cock is quite yummy & nice looking. :wink:

D

deleted105034

What a great new avatar NJQT! Oh to the OP, maybe it's just the impressive length of your cock playing tricks on me, but I find it hard to believe you're over 6" in girth...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good length, nice head, not too girthy which is OK because a girl won't dislocate her jaw and should be able to get your full length down her throat.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a great new avatar NJQT! Oh to the OP, maybe it's just the impressive length of your cock playing tricks on me, but I find it hard to believe you're over 6" in girth...

Thank you TBoneSteak! :smile: I wasn't gonna say anything; but I was thinking more like 5.25" girth at best. But then again it could be the camera angle.:rolleyes:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just the hazards of posting here...hell, i think i've gotten only one comment from a woman in my entire time here. and she eventually got banned. so it goes. :p

redhot2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just the hazards of posting here...hell, i think i've gotten only one comment from a woman in my entire time here. and she eventually got banned. so it goes. :p

hey reverend

took a look at your pic and they look very nice to me.
I think the problem is that there are to many guys with good looking pic to comment on all of them.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey reverend

took a look at your pic and they look very nice to me.
I think the problem is that there are to many guys with good looking pic to comment on all of them.

oh yeah, absolutely. i wasn't saying i'm UPSET that i don't have more female comments on my pics. clearly, there are a LOT of pictures for females to look at and as someone else mentioned previously a lot of guys take those comments as invitations to harrass the commenters which is also a discouragement. i understand that and just appreciate whatever comments i might happen to get in threads or in comments and don't worry about it otherwise. in person compliments are the ones that count the most in the long run, ater all. :wink: i just wanted to reassure the OP that he wasn't alone and that it's pretty common for a lot of us straight guys on the forums to get predominately male comments.

very hot pictures yourself, by the way. very lovely physique. :cool:

I looked at your photos Reverend.
You have a very nice fat cock.
Alot of girls here prefer girth over length.
Cheers :)

so you're saying i have a short one? JK! couldn't resist. thank you very much. you made me blush. :redface: and you have amazing breasts, by the way. rather hot, keeping them confined like that. lol!