Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK I got an invitation to a party during gay pride weekend. The invitation said that the dress code was..."Slutty, Collegiate,Trannie"
So here is the deal, I know what all of those words mean, however I can't put them together in my mind for a fashion statement. I'm pretty sure I don't own anything that fits the bill in my closet. Clearly a shopping trip is in my future.
Anyone have any ideas?

O my dear nudeyorker, in order to dress slutty you have to become one..get into the mind frame per se =_=...yeah, just go to your nearest outlet and pick up the newest Baby phat outfit (most of the girls that wear that seem to know how to do the perfect slut...I don't know how those bitches do it but you could learn something from them..you and I both =_= ), slap on a blond wig (you can also use red) but the blonde's have more "fun" :smile: talk like a 97yrd chiwawa with an unquenchable thirst for Marlboros, grab a bottle of tequila, slurp it down and sleep with every guy there and PRESTO! you're Tara Reid! =D

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nudie, even I am stumped by this one. I'd have another sudden engagement. This doesn't sound like my kind of party, frankly. Nor does it sound like yours.
I was a little taken aback with this years invite, it was so easy last years dress code was "Gigette goes Hawaiian"

It's the most bizarre dress code I've ever heard of. Shirtless, letter jacket and tight Bermuda shorts with heels and lipstick?

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??
I've known this couple for years they always throw a fun party I would never dream of missing it!

OK now that's more like it visual aids, I really don't own any garment like these I guess I'm going shopping!
Thanks for the advice everyone!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I think I would prefer something a tad more ambiguous . I'm willing to take a page from Adam "What's his name" and buy some black nail polish and some black eyeliner and doing some Johnny Depp Pirate eyes...I'm clueless about the clothing part.

Basic black. White belt. Sneakers. If you have a shape, a fitting t shirt.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please show us pictures form the party of the Slutty, Collagen, Trannies nudey.:biggrin1:

Thank you for asking, however a friend of mine passed away and was not able to attend, but someone sent me pictures and it looks like a swell time was had by all!
BTW I was going to wear an old izod shirt and a kilt and topsiders, funny thing is I did have the right clothes in my closet when I really thought about it.
I'm looking forward to their Halloween party though!