I need some help with my sex life...

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
Just out of curiosity what does a white vaginal discharge indicate? She orgasmed and then we switched over to missionary and she was spewing this white discharge, is this an indicator that she orgasmed or is it simply normal vaginal fluid from intercourse?

B_booac

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm in the same boat but opposite ends (im the girl) My guy is not big at all but I still enjoy every minute when we are having sex, making love..whatever u wanna call it. He to had similiar issues and let me tell you, you will ruin the relationship if you keep harping on it. We dont want big dicks- thats a false statement!! Who wants to be sore? Big dicks only make us dry and uncomfortable. Girls know how to work it and enjoy ourselves with the man that we love. Your girl seems very into you, if sex was a problem for her she would not stick around. Dont beat yourself up so much over your size and enjoy the moment. C

Reactions: StillSmall

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
So I'm in the same boat but opposite ends (im the girl) My guy is not big at all but I still enjoy every minute when we are having sex, making love..whatever u wanna call it. He to had similiar issues and let me tell you, you will ruin the relationship if you keep harping on it. We dont want big dicks- thats a false statement!! Who wants to be sore? Big dicks only make us dry and uncomfortable. Girls know how to work it and enjoy ourselves with the man that we love. Your girl seems very into you, if sex was a problem for her she would not stick around. Dont beat yourself up so much over your size and enjoy the moment. C

Thanks for the reassurance I really appreciate it, I know she has feelings for me but with her going away to college I just have this bad view on everything. I feel like even if we survive college there would be that moment where she cheated on me with another guy just for the sex and she'd never tell me about it and we'd continue our relationship with her possibly getting satisfied on the side.

I'm just such an active thinker that I have all these crazy scenarios run through my head, it is out of my control so stressing about it isn't my priority at this point. I'm just going to enjoy the relationship we have now, if it happens, it happens.

Until then I'm going to make the best of what we have, thanks again.

Fsjal

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dunno if it's been mentioned, but I especially wouldn't get hung up, pardon the terminology, on that text message regarding her first time. Typically, no one has a good first time. Inexperience is there and having a big penis tends to exacerbate that... Big ones take time to get accustomed to often, especially if a virgin is involved. It isn't a pretty affair.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Dunno if it's been mentioned, but I especially wouldn't get hung up, pardon the terminology, on that text message regarding her first time. Typically, no one has a good first time. Inexperience is there and having a big penis tends to exacerbate that... Big ones take time to get accustomed to often, especially if a virgin is involved. It isn't a pretty affair.

You didn't actually read the first post, did you?

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
You should probably just start enjoying small cock humiliation. Enjoy it when she texts her friends and tells them about your smallness - picture her with bigger, better guys. You'll be happier in the long run if you accept the fetish now.

Sorry but I'll never bring myself to this point, I plan on actively doing penis enlargement exercises to length and thicken my penis. I'm not the type of person to sit back and take it. The size doesn't bother me all that much, as I said the concern mainly came with satisfying her. With experience it has gotten much better and I'm finding it much easier to figure out what she likes. We've been working at it and I'm getting feedback, since we've been more vocal It has been fantastic. Apparently I gave her three orgasm in one session so that was a great feeling.

Communication really is key.

Also I measured properly this time haha, I'm 6.1 inches BPEL and 4.8 inches in girth.

If she still secretly has a problem with sex then I can't really help or work on anything if she doesn't tell me. I don't take her statements offensively when she tells me things I could improve on, it's all a learning experience and if she can guide me in the right direction to satisfy her best then I'll do just that.

Thanks for your input.

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
Alright well here is a little update on my situation. I'm still with the same girl and......things could not be better. Sex has improved astronomically (we're talking to the point of multiple orgasms). Sex drive is high everything is going great, we worked through the hump in our relationship and honestly none of it even "haunts" us. It was a learning experience, I must say it was horrifying for a guy but hey I got through it and am stronger because of it.

It's good knowing you can give your girlfriend shaking orgasms. ;)

I also guess I didn't measure properly (lack of experience, not fully erect, etc.) but I'm actually 6.5" bone pressed so yeah that's where I'm at.

I appreciate all the useful advice from last year, I figured I'd report back.

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're not adult enough to be having sex.
it's not your dick size that's the issue but your mind.

how did you know she sent that text? do you read her texts and check her phone? if so, you're a douche bag.

I only read half of it

I thought long and hard about how to say this without sounding mean, but for the life of me I can't... If you really want to improve this woman's sex life, I recommend leaving her so she can find someone mature enough to be having sex with.

Your obsession with your penis size, or your dedication to SPH without ever actually mentioning it (I can't work out which it is) is going to kill any and all enjoyment she could ever possibly get out of sex.

Worst sex of my life was with a guy just shy of 11", I was quite literally singing songs to myself to stop falling asleep. This is pointless though, because you aren't listening to the woman you apparently love, so why the fuck you think talking to a bunch of people on a site who's very existence supports your self-imposed issues is beyond me.

these three ladies pretty much tell you everything... you're not going to get and better or bigger with the constant badgering you're doing to the poor girl.

and you know what SHE FAKED IT because of your mental instability, not your small penis.

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
these three ladies pretty much tell you everything... you're not going to get and better or bigger with the constant badgering you're doing to the poor girl.

and you know what SHE FAKED IT because of your mental instability, not your small penis.

I'm glad my good news story is being greeted with negativity. Kudos my friend.

I didn't know being self conscious about something at one point leads to mental instability.

_Riker_

Just Browsing
Media
yeah but you took it to the extreme... reading her texts? I mean really now... whether she gave you the phone or not.

I was laying down with her and she was texting in front of me and I looked over. I didn't go through her phone, I stumbled upon it.

After I read some of it I asked to know what the rest was.

Domtop4subskr

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Riker, no one held a gun to anyone's head to make them read your original post. Sure it could have been more succinct, but it was your post and had every right to be as long as you needed. But people will bitch.

I haven't seen this mentioned, but penises aren't done growing by 18. Mine wound up getting thicker between 18 and 21, for example. I hit puberty when I was 12, so this doesn't apply only to late bloomers.

I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you two. You had a lot of advice to sort through, and you seem to have done it well. There's an old proverb about blind men grabbing hold of different parts of an elephant and trying to identify the animal they're holding. Most people here seem to have latched on to the trunk. Sex is another of those experiences where you have minimal instruction and manuals machine translated from another language. You don't really learn until someone throws you into the deep end of the pool, so to speak.

If you think too much about swimming mid-stroke, you're likely to drown.

Again, I'm glad to hear things are going well. I hope you're redirecting all the intellectual horsepower from your seminar on sexual practices to something more academic. And I'm really glad I don't have to read your term papers. ;0)

Last edited:

LurkJerk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kudos my friend, and I can imagine it must be tough your first few times. (I'm a virgin myself) I'm probably a lot like you, I overanalyze everything, and it's hard to just "find a rhythm/flow" and "let things happen," no matter what it is in life. So I guess that, plus worrying about making it right for the person you care about, leads to an ugly situation, but I hear you...it's not as easy as some people say.

Reading through the old posts, I also thought, "What's wrong with fingering her? That sounds like a good idea." Maybe one day, chatting with her friends about their sex lives, she might giggle and say, "You know, he's got magic hands..." If that's what does it for her.

But anyway, good to hear the follow-up!