I need some slang defined...

CreamLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
carter2006 said:
I've given up on understanding teen slang. I feel so old!!!

You feel old,PLEASE!!! Im like a thirty something child... from a generation raised by women, I'm wondering if another woman is really what We need...hehehe, ok guess what moovie is in my all time top 3...:twak:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CreamLover said:
You feel old,PLEASE!!! Im like a thirty something child... from a generation raised by women, I'm wondering if another woman is really what We need...hehehe, ok guess what moovie is in my all time top 3...:twak:

Debbie Does Dallas? :rolleyes:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To Wong Fu, Pricscilla, and Wizard of Oz, just like all the rest of us homos...

except Alex probably likes this version of Priscilla better...

I actually asked a few of my friends about the Golden Spoon thing. They have no idea.

CreamLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Allthough Debbie does dallas was a good guess... even the wizard of oz was ok I guess... My Fav characters Were The Flying Monkeys.... you are all pretty wrong, I suppose its easy to sterotype me into being a classic queen,.. But Im soooooo not going to cry right now...

I would have to say the five top movies are...Pulp Fiction... Fight Club... American Beauty... Natural Born Killers... and the good, the bad, and the ugly. I had to throw that in as Clint was the MAN in his time...allthough three are of a similar nature, they each are art films in their own right...dynamic and clever methinks... except for Clint... who just reminds me how much I wanna be a cowboy, baby... American Beauty was just a masterpiece on many levels... Dont get me wrong Oz was cool... but debbie does dallas gets the honorable mention because you gotta give that girl an A for effort...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CreamLover said:
Fight Club... Natural Born Killers...
Jeez, you should have hinted somewhere in your posts about your love of Fight Club, then I might have realized. :rolleyes:

I saw Natural Born Killers in its uncut form (rare at that time in Europe) at a cinema so rough that I really wondered whether I'd get out alive. But that kinda added to the experience. :cool:

With regard to Golden Spoon, as I've mentioned to Sorcerer already by PM: this Golden Spoon frozen yogurt seems to be a kind of cult thing with someWest Coast teens who are overly conscious about their weight from what I can gather. The sentences "I like golden spoon" and "I love golden spoon" certainly figure on various teen myspaces too, and unambiguously refer to yogurt in all cases:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=%22i+love+golden+spoon%22+&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=%22i+like+golden+spoon%22+&btnG=Search

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shelby said:
That's funny shit.

I don't meant to hijack here but I also don't want to start a new thread to ask - what does pwnd mean?

I believe it comes from gaming where an infamous typo for owned became part of the pop lexicon

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Pwnd" = Owned

I don't think this is slang, its more of nerdy video gamer, wording. Commonly shouted when playing with other people (or typed) while playing a game, such as through Xbox Live, after they have killed you, for example,

Someone in Halo runs up behind you and smacks you in the back and shoouts "I PWND YOU!!!"

I should stop playing xbox live...