I need some words of wisdom

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Stemlatek, May 26, 2008.

1. Stemlatek

Stemlatek New Member

Hey guys I'm new here and I've read some of your posts and I knew that this would be the best place to ask. I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year, she's my first partner I've ever had, sexually, and everything's great.

I'm an average 6.5" long & 5.25" girth, which I've no problem with and neither does she; as she has an orgasm 90% of the time. But the main question I am try to ask is that when she has an orgasm she widens, and it feels like I'm not even in her after that - is this a normal thing to happen to women? Or is she expanding to the size of a previous partener she's had? She says the biggest partner was slightly longer by 1-2cm and not as thick, but I'm not too sure.

I don't have any problem with it either way as we have an amazing connection, I am just a man of a curious nature and need my hunger for knowledge satisfied :)

2. sexgodmatilda

sexgodmatilda New Member

Dont worry about it Stemlatek! When we get excited, we get wider 'down there'. Its nothing to worry about on your part hun. Good luck with it! :wink:

3. 220483

Gold Member

by your discription it seams that's easier to SLIDE back in again... so ENJOY! :D

4. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it just means that you're doing everything right

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice