Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am currently dating and subsequently sleeping with the first guy that's been uncut. I am cut, so I just wanted to know from uncut guys out there, if there are certain things that you know really work well for an uncut cock. Certain way of sucking? etc..

Just looking for suggestions, He has no complaints, but I'm an over achiever ;)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best thing to do is make sure that you keep communicating about what he likes. There are billions of uncut guys in the world, so there's a lot of variation.

That said, my general perspective is that cut dicks tend to be able to take way more friction, so I'd suggest you use a lighter touch than you're used to. Also, the frenulum and the inside of the foreskin are absolute dynamite. Especially during head. My better half does things with those parts and his lips that make me just about lose consciousness.

steamy

1st Like
Media
I'm sure he'll let you know when he likes something ;0 But as the above poster said definitely lots of play around the frenulum area.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pushing the skin backwards REALLY turn us on!
... for others that can be painful, so don't stop asking.

Intact men vary widely in the sensitivity of their glans (head). Some can't bear for it to be touched at all, others only very gently, or only with, e.g. the back of the throat. Some don't mind a bit.

In general, the foreskin is to be played with, not "got out of the way".

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
Slide your tongue under the skin and lick the head while the head is covered and roll your tongue around inside the skin, also, use your mouth to slide the skin back and fourth while licking the head.
I love that when getting a good blowjob, but thats just me

AntiChrist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
there are many ways but personally just being with someone you like a lot but just retract the foreskin completely and like around the head will drive him crazy then just suck normally hope this helps