I Need Tips On How To Experiment With Another Straight Guy?

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, you missed your chance there. That was definitely a "first move" for him. You should have been cool.

Have you ever seen each other's cocks? If not, go some bar where the urinals don't have partitions. When he goes in to piss, follow him in and stand not at the next urinal but one down from that. If you stand right next to him he'll freak. Continue talking (that's why you had to stand somewhat near him instead of the two farthest ones away from each other). Then notice his cock and compliment him on it in a non-creepy way. "I'll bet the bitches love that!" has worked for me several times. LOL

Anyway, that will help break down the walls. After that start showering with the bathroom door open etc.

Never done anything but those close maybe maybe not moments. But all in all I think I'll take a raincheck. Unless he makes the first move, there ain't nothing happenin'. I'm sure it'll happen if it was meant to. I'm sure I can experiment with another guy that ain't so close with me. If not, I'll live.

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This won't help with the particular guy you have in mind, but you might try the Bigger in Texas group on LPSG. http://www.lpsg.org/groups/149-bigger-texas/

I'll send you an invitation.

Outside of LPSG, there is also (some people won't like this) the Texas Bi Married Men's Network. Str8 married guys that like to fool around with other guys occasionally.

Thanks for the invite. I've yet to join it just have to learn how to first LOL

Not true. Some str8 guys who are curious and act on it find out they are bi or even gay.

This is what happens. If a guy is really straight or heterosexual he's not going to have sex with men at all or want it. Granted some men are bisexual and gay and closeted or ashamed about their sexuality so they will call themselves "straight" when everybody knows that straight men don't have sex or want it with other men.

I have many times. I wouldn't call it "converting" though since it was just a one time deal. I'd call it "seducing." It is AMAZING how many str8 guys will accept a BJ from another guy.

Total bullshit. You are just getting with closet queens. If these guys actually were heterosexual or straight they wouldn't be going out getting sucked off by other men or having other types of sex with men. They can pretend that they are straight in their fucked up closet case minds but everyone knows that they are really bisexual and gay but just afraid to admit it.