I Need To Feed Your Mouth, Daddy

D

deleted7643401

I am an Italian young man (under 30) looking for a gentle, submissive daddy (including foreigner ones). It would be better if he has a little dick (<10cm) but not "active". I hope you understand what I mean...

My dream is to dominate him in some ways-like a puppy for example- and make of his mouth, the temple of my cum.

D

deleted7643401

So do you want to suck me till i cum in your mouth?

D

deleted7643401

I wish you could eat all my cum, papi. My balls are full.

deephunger

Experimental Member
Media
I am an Italian young man (under 30) looking for a gentle, submissive daddy (including foreigner ones). It would be better if he has a little dick (<10cm) but not "active". I hope you understand what I mean...

My dream is to dominate him in some ways-like a puppy for example- and make of his mouth, the temple of my cum.
I am in Los Angeles but if you ever travel here I would definitely enjoy the opportunity to know you and how you taste!

Reactions: deleted7643401
D

deleted11058601

I'm 28 but I'd love to have my mouth being a temple for your cum grrr

• Love
Reactions: deleted7643401