I need to find out about an old friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rockyroll86, Jan 11, 2009.

1. rockyroll86

rockyroll86 New Member

Okay I recently found one of my old friends on myspace.He used to live down the street from me and we tried to start a band once.He moved some years about four or three years ago.I saw his old myspace which he doesnt log in anymore it says he is bi but on his facebook it says he is interested in women. he has a new myspace though i just sent him a friend request and sent him a message saying that i just wanted to see what he was up to and does he remember me and is it okay if i can add him to my yahoo messenger. he have not accepted my request or been online again but earlier before i sent the request. How could i find out if he in to experimenting with guys. he is 20 and i am 22

2. rockyroll86

rockyroll86 New Member

oh yeah and his new myspace is private im waiting on a reply

3. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    have you thought about just asking him?? i hate games, i think people appreciate u being str8 up with them , I would.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I guess you kinda have to wait for an acceptance from him to know anything about him :p

5. rockyroll86

rockyroll86 New Member

well i want to ask him but im afraid he might think im some crazy stalkish freak

6. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    maybe u r, just becuz ur hunting him online doesnt' mean it's not stalking. :biggrin1:

7. rockyroll86

rockyroll86 New Member

we got along very good in the past I dont know if he still want to be friends with me again.

Draft saved Draft deleted