I need to find out about an old friend

rockyroll86

1st Like
Media
Okay I recently found one of my old friends on myspace.He used to live down the street from me and we tried to start a band once.He moved some years about four or three years ago.I saw his old myspace which he doesnt log in anymore it says he is bi but on his facebook it says he is interested in women. he has a new myspace though i just sent him a friend request and sent him a message saying that i just wanted to see what he was up to and does he remember me and is it okay if i can add him to my yahoo messenger. he have not accepted my request or been online again but earlier before i sent the request. How could i find out if he in to experimenting with guys. he is 20 and i am 22

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay I recently found one of my old friends on myspace.He used to live down the street from me and we tried to start a band once.He moved some years about four or three years ago.I saw his old myspace which he doesnt log in anymore it says he is bi but on his facebook it says he is interested in women. he has a new myspace though i just sent him a friend request and sent him a message saying that i just wanted to see what he was up to and does he remember me and is it okay if i can add him to my yahoo messenger. he have not accepted my request or been online again but earlier before i sent the request. How could i find out if he in to experimenting with guys. he is 20 and i am 22

have you thought about just asking him?? i hate games, i think people appreciate u being str8 up with them , I would.