I need to grow

pghguy38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok guys here's whats up, i need to grow my penis. Currently im 6" with decent girth but id like to get to 7" or bigger if possible. I have tried learning about growing it before but nothing i have found is reliable or they cost money... Im looking for a fairly natural way to get some better length and girth. My body makes it look small now. im 6'4" 230 lean and muscular, and am looking to grow a bit. Im new here, so im open to suggestions, thanks a lot guys

D_dfvgff

Just Browsing
Media
Stretching? I've heard that THAT helps. Umm... Extense or other pills. Pumps?

Idk.. best of luck. You sound like a hunk right now tho.. =)

pghguy38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks guys im still looking for someone who has had permanent success. Do pumps have long lasting success?

I have tried learning about growing it before but nothing i have found is reliable or they cost money... Im looking for a fairly natural way to get some better length and girth.

Sure, delve into the depths of our library of penis enlargement that has proved successful throughout the history. Our methods are not only natural and cheap, they are real unlike the ones recommended by those stupid doctors trying to steal the money right out of your pocket.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ive started heating then stretching everyday, now i just have to be patient i guess
report back in 6 months, let us know how its going. and for mystic wolf's benefit, please keep exhausting notes on your measurements please.

pghguy38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok so currently im doing the following

1. Warm washcloth wrapped around it for about 2-4 minutes before i start
2. flacid/semi erect i apply baby oil or lube.
3. i stretch it with each hand one after the other from the base to the beginning of the head for 10 minutes, until next week when i may go 15 minutes.
will this work? I was given this advise from another user on the site. its really hard to trust anything since results take time, and i dont want to be wasting my time. Also, Thundersplace.com was recommended to me but their not accepting members at the moment and its kind of a lot on the site... what do you think???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
ok so currently im doing the following

1. Warm washcloth wrapped around it for about 2-4 minutes before i start
2. flacid/semi erect i apply baby oil or lube.
3. i stretch it with each hand one after the other from the base to the beginning of the head for 10 minutes, until next week when i may go 15 minutes.
will this work? I was given this advise from another user on the site. its really hard to trust anything since results take time, and i dont want to be wasting my time. Also, Thundersplace.com was recommended to me but their not accepting members at the moment and its kind of a lot on the site... what do you think???

You are talking bout jelquing then...