I Need To Say Something

Tampabbc4me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife just left me for an 11 inch black cock, I caught her and him at my house when I came home early. I could not believe the passion and complete abandon of my wife as she rode him like mad. I startled them and my wife lept off him and there b4 me was the most magnificent cock I had ever seen. It was str8, and fat and probably 3-4x the size of mine. He tried to explain but how could I blame him, my exwife is hot and she just wasn't getting how she wanted it. She told me "look, look at that cock - that's a fuckin cock - I finally know what it's like to get fucked, and I like it. She was glad I caught them cause now she could become the slut she always wanted to be. She got mad at me for making her go out looking cause I couldn't fill her up and fuck her like a real man.
You guys complain about your cocks being 2 big and how you have to be careful not to hurt someone. Let me tell you it is far more emotionally devistating to have to go thru life with a skinny 6inch waste that disappointed every lover I ever had in my life. So much so I've switched sides.
Yep, thats right if I can't have one I'm going to enjoy them anyway. I now understand what she was going thru - I love being a cockslut. Size does matter at least thaty's been my life, fortunetely the majority of the guys I've been with like nthat I have a small dick. Their TOPS and oral and big cock is just "too much work". I don't get it. Well anyone in Tampa who has what it takes contact me and I show you.
Thanks. :wink:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 inches need not be a waste if put to good use. It's not the tool it's the tradesman, as they say. No-one is ever too old to learn a few new tricks. Pretending to be gay will only make your depression worse (unless you were in the closet prior to this trauma).

Good luck to you in sorting out your demons and I hope nobody else, including you, gets hurt further in the process.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But it always seems they are cuckolded
by an eleven inch black penis and they
just happen to stumble upon the couple
and the other guy always feels it's his
duty to point out to hubby it's his own
fault for not being hung and therefore
unable to satisfy wifey...:wink:

The added embellishment at the end is
a new twist, however...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
But it always seems they are cuckolded
by an eleven inch black penis and they
just happen to stumble upon the couple
and the other guy always feels it's his
duty to point out to hubby it's his own
fault for not being hung and therefore
unable to satisfy wifey...:wink:

The added embellishment at the end is
a new twist, however...
Yes, a little detail all the other ones didn't have.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tis' true, it does come across a bit "Urban myth / letters page in an adult contact mag" kind of way.

Notice he was cuckolded by an 11 black COCK... I wonder if he could describe the black MAN attached to it in quite such detail?

Still, if it's true, good luck to him and all who sail in him.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I find it amazing that people
who have previously lurked find the
wherewithall to finally and suddenly
write a tome in their introduction post.

Pent up something, I suppose...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pent up my ass, he probably just found the site and posted immediately. Belongs in "Fictitous Stories" I'd wager, but lots of people seem to come here for fantasy.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Let"s get this straight. He comes home to find he's being cuckholded by the wife riding an 11" dick and he's jealous. Not jealous of her unfaithfulness but jealous of the 11" dick.

That doesn't sound like her fault.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
madame_zora said:
Sure! You won't send me any dick pics to make fun of!

Me neither,. though his former tag line was addressed specifically to me. I just gave up on asking... I'll send you the pics I take of his weenie when I have it in person. He'll have his mouth full & therefore unable to object.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
Me neither,. though his former tag line was addressed specifically to me. I just gave up on asking... I'll send you the pics I take of his weenie when I have it in person. He'll have his mouth full & therefore unable to object.
Are you keeping track of how many threads you can hijack in one day?

As for you...Mr. Vinnie a.k.a. "the torpedo" Spiruccino...you can have whatever your little heart desires.