I need your knowledge ladies

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Last week without any change in routine i started getting very sore and burning when i went to the toilet. Ive never had thrust or anything like that before but read it can be bought on by hormone changes like a menstrual cycle (which i had). However i didn't have any itching and it cleared up by itself after not quiet a week.

Any idea's ladies and should i be concerned?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lee I had a very similar type of "infection" happen to me also.
I had tests done but nothing concrete was wrong. I hurt just to go and it felt like my insides were going to fall out of me. I had my period right before this happened.
The doctor gave me furantoin for the pain and the usual messy "inject in your box" meds.
Nothing serious thankfully!
C.B.:saevil:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Lee I had a very similar type of "infection" happen to me also.
I had tests done but nothing concrete was wrong. I hurt just to go and it felt like my insides were going to fall out of me. I had my period right before this happened.
The doctor gave me furantoin for the pain and the usual messy "inject in your box" meds.
Nothing serious thankfully!
C.B.:saevil:

Thanks cigar.

Sounds very similar to what i had. I assumed it wasnt serious because it did clear itself up but if it comes back next month i guess i will have to get it checked out

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Bladder infection. Drink cranberry juice, not cranberry cocktail. Or go to your GP and they will give you something to clear it up. It will burn as you pee and make you have to pee all the time. Just watch out, I had one travel to my kidneys.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tink is right. Cranberry juice makes your urine more acid = bacteria can't crawl up there.

Also, pee as soon after sex or masturbation as possible. This clears out any bacteria that might have been relocated to the area from the "action."