I never checked in.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It's Friday, and I'm at my girlfiend's house. She's at work, and I'm lazing about drinking coffee. I have the day off, and am in one of my weird Friday moods.

Most people check in with an introductory post when they join. I never introduced myself, just jumped in and started posting. Here's a picture of me:

No, really. This is me:

Scary lookin summitch that I am.

This is me, age 15 or so, lyrics by Trent Reznor about 30 years later:

Now you all know what a mad fuck you're dealing with.

Note to webmaster: Although these pictures appear to be hotlinked, the files are located on my personal webspace. Therefore, the only bandwidth they're eating up is paid for by yours truly.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
naughty said:
Hickboy,

Great eyes, lashes and brows! But then Scorpios are notorious for their hypnotic eyes! LOL!

Thank you. My mom says they're my best feature. 'Course, she doesn't know about the other thing.

naughty said:
What is with the chicken suit, honey ?

Naughty

Stir Crazy. No, actually a friend of mine once told me I had a nice beak. I found a picture of a chicken and photoshopped my face onto it along with a pair of her panties. I put it on a web page for all to see: http://www.worldwidelennie.com/indexnicebeak.html

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the inside look at your secret, feathered self, HB! (insert "fowl" pun here ;) )

Kim is right about the penetrating eyes, man.

HickBoy said:
Now you all know what a mad fuck you're dealing with.
Nah. Not buying it, buddy. Clearly a heart of gold. :)

Happy early birthday too!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HickBoy said:
Most people check in with an introductory post when they join. I never introduced myself, just jumped in and started posting.

I did the same thing; at least that way they did'nt have the chance to turn me away!:p

HickBoy said:
Tell me, does the bulge show under my panties? :D

It sure does you sexy thang...........

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
The new LPSG is so confusing. I can't tell whose birthday it is....just....just....happy birthday, okay. happy birthday.

whoever you are.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
On the old board, it had the month first and then the date. After the switcheroo, it had it reversed with day first, then the month. My birthday is Nov. 4 (11/4), but when we switched over here, it had me as April 11 (4/11). I would love to have two birthdays a year to get more presents, however I don't want to age that quickly! I had to go into the control panel and edit my birthday to reflect the correct day. Others will have to do the same thing.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Welcome back yourself there, Dr Bubbles!:) Where you been hon'?

Thank you, sweetie. My schedule has been quite hetic, hence me being away. I've missed you guys. :)