I never formally introduced myself

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to say hey to everyone in the new member introduction area. Very interesting site here, it's good to know that not everyone on here has egos or are self-pretentious even though everyone seems to have a gigantic penis on this site. I'm a little over 7 in length, and 5.5 in girth, not huge but pretty big. I got pics so feel free to check them out. Keep up the good work with the site too, I never thought that one of the best websites on the internet would be a large penis support group.

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've lived in southwest Georgia my whole life actually. Little town called Bainbridge, I have mixed feelings about living down here though. Not much culture which sucks considering I love classic movies.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Very nice penis rhonnie. You have nothing to worry about hun. It looks great and you are my height so it looks much larger. Your girth is terrific too and you should have no issues there either dear. Nice pics even though I'm not a gold member I could make most of them out.

I just wanted to say hey to everyone in the new member introduction area. Very interesting site here, it's good to know that not everyone on here has egos or are self-pretentious even though everyone seems to have a gigantic penis on this site. I'm a little over 7 in length, and 5.5 in girth, not huge but pretty big. I got pics so feel free to check them out. Keep up the good work with the site too, I never thought that one of the best websites on the internet would be a large penis support group.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
My boyfriend and I are to move to Savannah this winter so he may continue college at SCAD for his architectural degree. Maybe we will see you around! lol

I've lived in southwest Georgia my whole life actually. Little town called Bainbridge, I have mixed feelings about living down here though. Not much culture which sucks considering I love classic movies.