I never knew the human body could feel like this..

Hi everyone,

For those who do not know me i joined LPSG a while back when i was curious and prior to doing anything with other boys. Since this time i was able to have my first experience which was giving a blowjob. After 10 seconds i was absolutely hooked and knew my curious wasn't going to stop at this experience, so fast forward now and i would say i have blown 8 boys with the most erotic experience having a blowjob threesome. I also have a regular blowjob buddy where we would spend one friday night around once a month blowing each other till the sun came up. Lush is an understatement. The feel of cum flying around in your mouth is just so fucking hot.

Anyhow, i had never tried being fucked but the curiosity was growing. I use to use a prostate massager ever so often and was able to have the mini consecutive orgasms. A few nights ago i was at my suck buddys house and his other mate was over who is also bi. I was a little drunk but nothing crazy, but my suck buddy asked if he can fuck me. i was in a very horny drunken stat so i agreed haha. He is asian and had the most beautiful cock, 8 inches but not overly wide which made it nice for my frist time. Sure enough there we were on his bed, he was slowly fucking me pressing me in all the right places and i was more or less paralised from pleasure, just letting out little bursts of cum followed my moans. Meanwhile his mate is sitting 3m away playing playstation, making fun of me pretending to moan haha. After 15 mins and 5 or 6 baby orgasms i just couldnt take it any longer. My mate knew this so he has his mate to come to the bed, which he did, lean over and start sucking me off. I lasted 10 seconds. It was by far the most heightened orgasmic experience i have ever EVER experienced. Being fucked and sucked at the same time to orgams. As the title said, i had no idea the human body could induce such pleasure. Afterward i layed there almost crying for an hour lol...

Just wanted to share my experience :)

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excellent, you were able to make the mental connection with your mate, which took the experience to the next level.... with the nice and slow fuck, his other mate, and your hard cock... results in waves of pleasure that are to be savored. With that experience you will want more, and more...

Hi everyone,

For those who do not know me i joined LPSG a while back when i was curious and prior to doing anything with other boys. Since this time i was able to have my first experience which was giving a blowjob. After 10 seconds i was absolutely hooked and knew my curious wasn't going to stop at this experience, so fast forward now and i would say i have blown 8 boys with the most erotic experience having a blowjob threesome. I also have a regular blowjob buddy where we would spend one friday night around once a month blowing each other till the sun came up. Lush is an understatement. The feel of cum flying around in your mouth is just so fucking hot.

Anyhow, i had never tried being fucked but the curiosity was growing. I use to use a prostate massager ever so often and was able to have the mini consecutive orgasms. A few nights ago i was at my suck buddys house and his other mate was over who is also bi. I was a little drunk but nothing crazy, but my suck buddy asked if he can fuck me. i was in a very horny drunken stat so i agreed haha. He is asian and had the most beautiful cock, 8 inches but not overly wide which made it nice for my frist time. Sure enough there we were on his bed, he was slowly fucking me pressing me in all the right places and i was more or less paralised from pleasure, just letting out little bursts of cum followed my moans. Meanwhile his mate is sitting 3m away playing playstation, making fun of me pretending to moan haha. After 15 mins and 5 or 6 baby orgasms i just couldnt take it any longer. My mate knew this so he has his mate to come to the bed, which he did, lean over and start sucking me off. I lasted 10 seconds. It was by far the most heightened orgasmic experience i have ever EVER experienced. Being fucked and sucked at the same time to orgams. As the title said, i had no idea the human body could induce such pleasure. Afterward i layed there almost crying for an hour lol...

Awesome! So glad you got to experience this. I’m practically evangelical after a good fuck session.

Reactions: Mister2101

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To those that don't get to have two people to help you out but want, maybe, as close to the OP's feeling as possible, try this:

Ride a dildo and use a fleshlight on your cock! Again, it's not the same as having a man fuck your ass and get sucked at the same time (I've never had this experience before), but, it is a cock in your ass and something that feels pretty damn good working your cock at the same time. Some of the most intense Os I've ever had through masturbation has been through this method. That said, I don't even know if I've done it once a year! It is mind wrenching and has left me wondering what to do with myself for hours afterwards. It could be such an intense draining that I need months to recover!! Happy fucking everyone!!

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a little different, about the ecstasy of being fucked and fucking. Another couple, a single guy, my GF, and I were having a small swing party. Both my GF and the other gal are Asian. My GF is known to use her strap-on on whoever is interested. After some foreplay and oral to give the gals orgasms, the other gal asked my GF if she would use her strap-on her so she could find out how it felt. Since the other gal had two children, my GF put on one of her larger (9X6) strap-ons and proceeded to fuck her with the strap-on. The guys snd I took turns sucking the other gal's nipples and fingering her clit. The gal really liked the large strap-op and our stimulation, and came pretty quick.

My GF asked, "Next?" The other gal wanted to see a guy being pegged, and kept kidding us about it. Finally, I volunteered, to the relief of the other two guys. My GF and I had done this many times before, but the other two guys were virgins at being pegged. I sat on edge of the bed, lay back, and spread my legs. My GF lubed up my ass and her strap-on. She slowly worked it into my ass and was fucking me with deep strokes. She was using her hand to stroke my cock and had it very hard. The other gal said that my hard cock was too good to go to waste, moved over me reverse cowboy style, lowered her pussy onto my cock, and started moving up and down, fucking me. Wow! Sensation overload! I could not believe how good it felt, the sensations in my ass and in my cock! I was holding her tits as she rode my cock! Then she leaned forward and French kissed me. That is all it took! I came and came and came. It was fantastic! I was drained for the night!

Attachments

This is a little different, about the ecstasy of being fucked and fucking. Another couple, a single guy, my GF, and I were having a small swing party. Both my GF and the other gal are Asian. My GF is known to use her strap-on on whoever is interested. After some foreplay and oral to give the gals orgasms, the other gal asked my GF if she would use her strap-on her so she could find out how it felt. Since the other gal had two children, my GF put on one of her larger (9X6) strap-ons and proceeded to fuck her with the strap-on. The guys snd I took turns sucking the other gal's nipples and fingering her clit. The gal really liked the large strap-op and our stimulation, and came pretty quick.

My GF asked, "Next?" The other gal wanted to see a guy being pegged, and kept kidding us about it. Finally, I volunteered, to the relief of the other two guys. My GF and I had done this many times before, but the other two guys were virgins at being pegged. I sat on edge of the bed, lay back, and spread my legs. My GF lubed up my ass and her strap-on. She slowly worked it into my ass and was fucking me with deep strokes. She was using her hand to stroke my cock and had it very hard. The other gal said that my hard cock was too good to go to waste, moved over me reverse cowboy style, lowered her pussy onto my cock, and started moving up and down, fucking me. Wow! Sensation overload! I could not believe how good it felt, the sensations in my ass and in my cock! I was holding her tits as she rode my cock! Then she leaned forward and French kissed me. That is all it took! I came and came and came. It was fantastic! I was drained for the night!
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing. Did the other two guys show any interest in experiencing this also?

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hell yes!!! I am jealous over here! Your experience is a fantasy of mine, one of my biggest fantasies.

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone,

Great pictures

Johnrina

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone,

amazing

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, being fucked and sucked at the same time is one of the highest erotical experiences. There are 2 options: Fucker is also sucker (which is the hottest constellation I can imagine) or sucker and fucker are 2 different persons.
I guess it's time to upload gifs that documents what I mean. If there is interest I could post more. Enjoy and imagine
what it would mean to YOU if you could have such a superhot experience!!!
thgfh.gif
tumblr_p7a2pghVlA1xqr2fio1_400.gif
We all take care of each other..gif

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, being fucked and sucked at the same time is one of the highest erotical experiences. There are 2 options: Fucker is also sucker (which is the hottest constellation I can imagine) or sucker and fucker are 2 different persons.
I guess it's time to upload gifs that documents what I mean. If there is interest I could post more. Enjoy and imagine
what it would mean to YOU if you could have such a superhot experience!!!
View attachment 4403911 View attachment 4403921 View attachment 4403931
And the version fucker is also sucker:
!Bfucking-and-sucking.gif
!Cfucking-and-sucking.gif
!Dfucking-and-sucking.gif

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone,

Wish all anal-virgin men knew how mindblowing receptive anal sex is...Especially those str8 men with super sexy virgin bubble butts. I mean, even the perfect shape of their butts is an indication that something is hidden in that part of the body. How can they unsee this? Unbelieveable

Reactions: Mister2101

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never been fucked by a man but have my cock sucked many times by males and females. Been married for 36 yrs and had lots of great sex. I had an intense long fucking session with my wife last week that was so deep and intense it felt like it touched my soul. It was so good I can’t even begin to describe except it touched and reached my soul. Afterward I was so emotional. It literally took me three days to get over this experience. It has made me a better man. What an experience!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never been fucked by a man but have my cock sucked many times by males and females. Been married for 36 yrs and had lots of great sex. I had an intense long fucking session with my wife last week that was so deep and intense it felt like it touched my soul. It was so good I can’t even begin to describe except it touched and reached my soul. Afterward I was so emotional. It literally took me three days to get over this experience. It has made me a better man. What an experience!

Wouwwwww, I am glad for you that you could experience something extraordinary an d unique. Hope you will have the chance to repeat it that immensely one day!