I never thought I would be a member here...

D_Barney Blowharde

Account Disabled
Media
Hello everyone,

I am a shy person and I do not like to brag too much honestly.
I have several degrees ranging from Associates to Bachelors in Aerospace Technology and Mechanical Engineering.

I never considered myself to be well-endowed until I met my girlfriend. She then informed me that I was huge. I can only get it in her for about 20-30 mins at the most before she can`t handle it anymore. We fuck about twice a week because she gets so sore and has to take a break.
Well that is enough intro stuff so lets get to what we are all here for:

My Dick is:
8" Long
5.5" circumference at the tip
5.75" mid-shaft &
6" at the base
My dick is 2" wide and my girlfriend loves it!

I will be posting pictures to backup my claims in the coming days!
I hope to meet new, interesting people!

Sincerely,

BigDickEngineer

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An Engineer that didn't know 8 inches was long? :tongue:

(We'll be waiting on those pics... :wink:)

EDIT:

I have several degrees ranging from Associates to Bachelors in Aerospace Technology and Mechanical Engineering.

How is it that you have "several" degrees and you're only 21 years old? :confused:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

EDIT:

How is it that you have "several" degrees and you're only 21 years old? :confused:

Took the words right out of my mouth....or the taps off my keyboard...

Child genius maybe?

UKPianoBoy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

EDIT:

Some of us do multi-disciplinary work in similar fields at the same time. Also some of us started earlier. Though you are right, an engineer that doesn't measure, is suspicious. They are supposed to be mathematically based. Hopefully, he measures his designs before implementing them. Though to his credit, he did not need to measure to please his girlfriend. Though without pictures of either of them, I cannot make any assumptions. As they say if you assume, it makes an ass out...well...you. Not me. ^_^

UKPianoBoy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,

I am a shy person and I do not like to brag too much honestly.

I never considered myself to be well-endowed until I met my girlfriend. She then informed me that I was huge. I can only get it in her for about 20-30 mins at the most before she can`t handle it anymore. We fuck about twice a week because she gets so sore and has to take a break.
Well that is enough intro stuff so lets get to what we are all here for:

My Dick is:
8" Long
5.5" circumference at the tip
5.75" mid-shaft &
6" at the base
My dick is 2" wide and my girlfriend loves it!

I will be posting pictures to backup my claims in the coming days!
I hope to meet new, interesting people!

Sincerely,

BigDickEngineer

Welcome to the site. I'm an intellectual introverted individual. This site has given me a home.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of us do multi-disciplinary work in similar fields at the same time. Also some of us started earlier. Though you are right, an engineer that doesn't measure, is suspicious. They are supposed to be mathematically based. Hopefully, he measures his designs before implementing them. Though to his credit, he did not need to measure to please his girlfriend. Though without pictures of either of them, I cannot make any assumptions. As they say if you assume, it makes an ass out...well...you. Not me. ^_^

Still, in the US most people don't start any type of real college work at 17 years old. I assume that's where he's from since his location is "The South".

When I was 17 years old, I was a junior in high school (11th grade). Even as a senior (12th grade and 18 yo) I was only able to take two courses that gave me college credit, which were pretty much basic math and history.

Multi-disciplinary, similar fields, or whatever isn't going to land anyone short of a child prodigy "several" degrees in anything by the time he/she is just 21 years old. Not in the US at least. It might be different elsewhere.

Last edited:

D_Barney Blowharde

Account Disabled
Media
I graduated high school at 16 and immediately started into college. I have 2 Associates Degrees in Aerospace technology (Welding/Coatings & Structures/Assembly). I just recieved my Bachelors in MAE (Mechanical/Aerospace) and currently pursuing my Masters. I am the youngest person in the country to ever become a Certified Aerospace Technician. I have numerous other awards and certifications I could tell you about but you get the picture.
But hey I`m not here to talk about scholastic affairs.
I just want to show off what I was blessed with like everybody else here.

so do we ever get to see this business? I am kind of interested now...

D_Barney Blowharde

Account Disabled
Media
Still, in the US most people don't start any type of real college work at 17 years old. I assume that's where he's from since his location is "The South".

When I was 17 years old, I was a junior in high school (11th grade). Even as a senior (12th grade and 18 yo) I was only able to take two courses that gave me college credit, which were pretty much basic math and history.

Multi-disciplinary, similar fields, or whatever isn't going to land anyone short of a child prodigy "several" degrees in anything by the time he/she is just 21 years old. Not in the US at least. It might be different elsewhere.

I am not like most people in the US.
I was home schooled. I was sheltered from everything, so I had no idea how big was big. Not to mention that nobody talked about these kinds of things around me, so I learned what little I did know from movies which was a terrible place to learn. All the movies do is portray that big cocks were giant 12" dicks swinging around. So no I didn't think 8" was big back then.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I graduated high school at 16 and immediately started into college. I have 2 Associates Degrees in Aerospace technology (Welding/Coatings & Structures/Assembly). I just recieved my Bachelors in MAE (Mechanical/Aerospace) and currently pursuing my Masters. I am the youngest person in the country to ever become a Certified Aerospace Technician. I have numerous other awards and certifications I could tell you about but you get the picture.

I don't give a damn about the "controversy!":mad: I just want to welcome you and hope you find some interesting threads and posts that are informative--I sure have:biggrin1:
I look forward to more of your pics in the future.
Enjoy the site-there are many things that hare most helpful. Just go on your path and have fun!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You were home schooled, but yet you graduated high school at 16? Sounds fishy to me.

Not to mention that if you really are as smart/successful as you claim to be, then you probably wouldn't mention all this to us within your first few posts here (especially since no one asked).

Plus the bolded part just sounds like BS to me, sorry. Have you met midlifebear? I think you two would get along well... :rolleyes:

==

If you are being truthful, then I apologize in advance. Just seems odd that you are giving us 'so much' information about yourself and you just joined. In your own words, "I am a shy person and I do not like to brag too much honestly." What you've said so far is quite the opposite, truthful or not.

Last edited:

D_Barney Blowharde

Account Disabled
Media
You were home schooled, but yet you graduated high school at 16? Sounds fishy to me.

Not to mention that if you really are as smart/successful as you claim to be, then you probably wouldn't mention all this to us within your first few posts here (especially since no one asked).

Plus the bolded part just sounds like BS to me, sorry. Have you met midlifebear? I think you two would get along well... :rolleyes:

==

If you are being truthful, then I apologize in advance. Just seems odd that you are giving us 'so much' information about yourself and you just joined. In your own words, "I am a shy person and I do not like to brag too much honestly." What you've said so far is quite the opposite, truthful or not.

Jealous