I Nominate Myself For Mod

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Spladle said:
For the record, after giving it some thought, I have decided that I am not even kidding. I would like to be made a moderator so that I can . . . well . . . moderate this place, for God's sake. I don't think enough stuff gets done by the mods of this board. I wanna see some fuckin' chaos, bro.
But, Spladle, Honey, Muffin, Boopsie... when you take over, you'll still let ME troll you, right? :tongue: :biggrin1: :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
No, that's if YOU become a Mod, Jeffy. Der Spladle loves me way too much to ban me. Or, he WILL! Right, Spladle? Honey?
Mmm... Spladle <3<3<3
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

You are right Novice...But, you would be banned to my bedroom...And I promise.. you will get more dick there than you get here:rolleyes: So it is WIN WIN:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
You are right Novice...But, you would be banned to my bedroom...And I promise.. you will get more dick there than you get here:rolleyes: So it is WIN WIN:biggrin1:

How swiftly the thought of power has corrupted you, Jeffrey.

Not that you were exactly free from corrupt thoughts beforehand, of course. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
How swiftly the thought of power has corrupted you, Jeffrey.

Not that you were exactly free from corrupt thoughts beforehand, of course. :rolleyes:

BAH, Alex, there is no CORRUPTION. I am doing for the good of the site. Novice NEEDS me to lock him in my room and molest him for a few weeks.:biggrin1:
And careful alex, you may be the next person I ban!!

VOTE SPADLE!!:tongue:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
No, sadly. We don't even have to power to photo verify members and I assure you we're squandering our power more than we're spending it. We can't change user names or anything about a user's account except to ban them when needed.
That is lame. As a mod, I will campaign for Rob to give us these powers.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dr Rock said:
yeah and someone make me a mod so i can ban all you stupid cunts
Now Doc, I know some people don't bother to make the distinction, but, personally, I'm actually a retarded cunt. :wink:

Spladle said:
It's only trolling when it's unwanted, love.

<3<3<3
SEE! Take THAT, Jeffy! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Mmm... Spladle [/drool]

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Now Doc, I know some people don't bother to make the distinction, but, personally, I'm actually a retarded cunt. :wink:
You'd have to check with Madame Z to be certain, but I'm fairly sure that the correct terminology in this case is fucktard, which already encompasses both retardation and cuntishness. :smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
You'd have to check with Madame Z to be certain, but I'm fairly sure that the correct terminology in this case is fucktard, which already encompasses both retardation and cuntishness. :smile:
Ah, thanks for the clarification. You know I never mind standing corrected before YOU, Alex, or kneeling, or bending over, or... WHOOPS! I typed that "out loud", didn't I? :wink:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spladle said:
That is lame. As a mod, I will campaign for Rob to give us these powers.
No worries, we each of us have our own special powers that ROB E can neither give or take away.

Zora is the closest thing to Wonder Woman your twinky liitle eyes will ever see. You should see what she can do with the Lasso and bracelets. And watching her twirl in a corsett? WOW.

Matthew is Thor. His cock is the Monjilor, Fur Hammer -- it brings the Thunder and Lightning. BOOM!! The Red Fur is SO viking like, too!

Pecker is Professor X--he's got mind control over a lot of people--and when that doesn't work--he can whip out his, er, pecker.

TAG is the Invisible Woman.

Naughty is Storm--beautiful, sweet, with a devilish side and BOY, don't make her angry as the wind will blow you away.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point.

My Super powers you ask? Well, it's like the Matrix. No one can be told what they are, you have to see them for yourself.