I noticed your bulge

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How would most heterosexual guys, but not homophobic, react if a guy noticed their big bulge or got a side glance at their big penis at a urinal and said something like, "wow, you've got a nice package there."

Its happened occasionally in the shower, not at the urinal.

Since I'm something of a discrete bulge watcher myself I usually just grin and chuckle at a comment like that. It doesn't happen very often at all. I've even fielded the odd follow up question about the type of speedo I favor vis a vis penis size. But if the comments or questons persist beyond reasonable conversation convention I sometimes have to make it clear I'm not interested in hooking up.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'd rather someone say something than not say something. I've gotten the occasional compliment, but a lot of stares. Sometimes, when I'm walking along commando in loose shorts, it's the "straight" guys ... with their wife, girlfriend or even kids ... who stare the most at my junk.

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
i tend to wear loose shorts and briefs but on the occasion i have worn jeans i get a bulge. It's not fun having people staring at your crotch. it actually made me self concious and embaressed.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Today at Ikea, I sent to the toilets and the guy next to me was very large. I'm guessing straight but who knows.... Would you really say something to the guy next to you if he had a package you thought was impressive? I'd fear being knocked against the wall!

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd honestly think it would be an incredibly awkward comment. I'd feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable.

CVCArules

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive seen dudes look but never say anything.
at a wrestling tournament last summer this coach was staring at it and it freaked me out.

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol how about this, in 2006 at my dad's birthday party this guy took a pic of my penis with his phone while I was taking a wizz. I just thought lol wtf seriously???, and carried on pissing and tried to pretend like I hadn't noticed, but he was so obvious!

1 he looked 50 lbs heavier than me so even if I did kick up a fuss I would have had my arse handed to me, and 2 I just thought fukk it, que sera sera lol.

Didn't say anything about it until a couple months ago when I was having a conversation with my mum and brother about the internet and privacy and I brought it up, "Well do you remember at Dad's Bday party in Manchester THIS HAPPEND blablablabla"

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol how about this, in 2006 at my dad's birthday party this guy took a pic of my penis with his phone while I was taking a wizz. I just thought lol wtf seriously???, and carried on pissing and tried to pretend like I hadn't noticed, but he was so obvious!

1 he looked 50 lbs heavier than me so even if I did kick up a fuss I would have had my arse handed to me, and 2 I just thought fukk it, que sera sera lol.

Didn't say anything about it until a couple months ago when I was having a conversation with my mum and brother about the internet and privacy and I brought it up, "Well do you remember at Dad's Bday party in Manchester THIS HAPPEND blablablabla"

There's so much more going here than...the obvious.

Ok. You want to talk now or later ?!