I once had trouble getting it up

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by latinluva, Dec 9, 2009.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I use to live in a place that was very hot and humid, so alot of sweating would take place. However I was seeing this chick and she would come by once in a while. We hadn't had sex yet, but planned to do so on one particular day. So she came over and we were kissing and feeling each other up. When we took our cloths off I had a hard time getting it up. She tried to be nice and say it's okay it happens to the best of them. But to be honest it wasn't me that had the problem. Her pussy smelled so awful, I didn't wanna get it up, but I didn't wanna hurt her feelings either....until she kinda laughed about it. Then I said ,"okay since were being honest...your pussy smells like piss, shit, sweat and dick all mixed in one. And that's why I can't get it up." Needless to say, we never spoke again. So the question is, should I have been more respectful, I mean she was the one who laughed a little. I didn't wanna say anything, but I had to save face.:rolleyes:

2. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

Ha thats fucking funny

3. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    I thought you just told it like it is, cause if you smelled like swamp cabbage and had a small dick, boy she will tell you and everybody else. To answer your question. NO you wasn't disrespectful. DAMN she smelled rough. I hope you dissenfected your house.

4. fatddyslam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm, be happy you didnt turn gay from the experience. That's what happened to me, lol. one wiff and i was out to lunch.

i must say though, i've had bad experiences with men as well. in that situation, i tell it how it is. If a guy smells for any reason, i ask them to leave. Sorry.

Plus, there's no reason you should've let her talk shit on you not getting hard because she smelled like the Canal's in Venice. Good for you. Power to the penis

5. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh I have rules now...you need to shower before sex and after if you want. What a person does after sex is their business. But I make sure that doesn't have an effect on my sexual experiences. Oh yeah and I've had guys that smelled down there too, but I just walk away and say c-ya. They never talk trash to me though...I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.

6. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Wow - how could she not be aware that she smelled bad down there. Especially on hot days.

I know my pussy has an natural odor, but toss in a hot / humid day, my smell will change. I refuse for men to go down on me, until I've had a shower.

I have been with men who smelled and tasted bad. I went down on a guy, and got bunch of weird stuff in my mouth - like mixture of dry skin / dry cum / dry whatsnot. I don't even know what it was... I had to stop to find out what was in my mouth and was disgusted. I said "Thanks but I can't do this anymore. I'm a bit turned off." He got upset and said "I could go have a shower." I said it doesn't matter, the mood is ruined and I left.

7. eyescream

Gold Member

Haha, that sounds gross!:biggrin1::eek:

8. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Whats gross is that I just found out what was on his cock and in my mouth...

it was.... *drumroll*

smegma

or aka dick cheese...

:yuck:

#8 D_Ellerby Eatsprick, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  9. eyescream

Gold Member

Wow...there really is a first time for everything.:biggrin1:

One uncut guy I was with didn't like to shower. He smelled real bad and it was very difficult for me to give him head. It was easier when I was drunk and my senses were compromised.:redface:

Thank goodness that's the past.

10. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ahhh..the natural scent of a womans vageen, the best smell ever. Okay right next to the scent of a showered man, cock and balls. Oh yeah thats cheezy smelly cock shit...fuck that, I can smell it before he can pull it out. I just tell them,"I don't suck dick." I know they know I'm lying, but don't give a fuck.

Draft saved Draft deleted