I only post true experiences i have had.

Lookingtopleaseudaddy3e

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
How to Train a Cocksucker
I had a guy contact me and asked if I would be willing to give him lessons on how to deep throat big dicks. He had seen some photos of me online and thought I would definitely be a challenge for him. John is in a relationship with a guy who I have also never met. Their relationship is only kinda open. If John wants to mess around with another guy, he has to ask his BF's permission. I guess they talked about John improving his oral skills and his boyfriend gave him permission to find a deep throat instructor. John thought I would be the perfect choice. If he could learn to deep throat my dick, he could certainly deep throat his partners dick.

The evaluation — I asked John a few questions. Could he deep throat his boyfriend (no). How big is his boyfriend (about 7”). How was his gag reflex. (he can’t take anything down his throat without gaging). It seemed like a fun adventure and John seemed like a nice guy. And after all, it is training to ultimately help their sex life. So I agreed to be John’s deep throat instructor.

Requiring trust — I had a few conditions. I wanted John to leave his door unlocked and be face down butt naked on the bed when I came over. Training a guy to deep throat requires that they have complete trust in you. This is one way to instill that trust in them. If they are willing to leave their door open and be bare ass naked face down on the bed for someone they had never met, there is a good chance they will be willing to trust the instructor and do what is asked.

Anticipation — I go over to their condo, and the door is unlocked just like I asked him to. I walked in without knocking and wandered around his condo. I found him butt naked in the bedroom lying on his bed with his face down in the pillow and blindfolded. I didn’t want him to see my dick. I wanted him to do this all just on feel and trust. So I whispered in his ear a reminder for him to not peek. Then I took all my clothes off and just dragged my dick on his back and down his very firm ass. John has a beautiful tight body. Not an ounce of fat on him. Smooth white almost translucent skin, no tan line, blonde hair, I would guess about 5’6”. And damn, that ass of his.

I still wouldn't let him touch my cock or look at me. Then I went in and took a shower, just leaving him there to think about what just happened and to make him want more. The longer the anticipation, the more hungry for cock you make them

I came back out and laid on top of him still dripping wet from the shower. I whisper in his ear, asking him if he can feel my big cock sliding up and down his smooth firm ass. He was almost whimpering. He wanted to touch my dick so bad. But I wouldn't let him. I turned him over and dragged my dick across his lips. He tried to grab it, but I held his hands down over his head and just touched the very end of my dick on his lips. He lifts his head up as high as he can to try and capture more of my cock. Slowly I let him take about 4 inches in his mouth. It was so hot watching him be so hungry for dick. He was so turned on. His dick was rock hard and he hadn't even touched it. This whole time, the blindfold is still on him. So he still has no real idea what he is about to swallow. It is all about feel.

We begin — I took my dick out of his mouth and whispered in his ear asking if he was ready for the rest of my big dick. He was so excited. At this point he really wanted to feel any cock down his throat. I am still holding his hands above his head and I slowly lower my dick again into his eager mouth. This time testing just how much he can take. I need a baseline to know exactly where that gag reflex is kicking in. Just at the back of his throat he gags a little, I pull back enough for him to catch his breath before pushing deeper down his throat. I am pretty good at telling when a guy can take more or if they are about to gag. So each time I just push a little deeper, telling him what a good boy he is and how good he is doing. He has to have complete trust in me so he can relax enough to take more down his throat. In the end the most he could take was about an inch of my cock down his throat. Not bad for our first lesson. It’s a start. And about an inch more than he could take before the lesson started.

The reward — After that, I had him put both hands on my dick so he could feel how massive that dick is and the work ahead of him. I finally let him take the blindfolds off and we ended up sucking each other off. That was our first lesson. You have to want that dick down your throat really bad.

Over the next couple of weeks, I would go to his condo and give him another lesson. I would have him do various deep throating exercises like me lying on my back and him lowering his mouth down on my dick, trying to go deeper with each attempt. I would put my hand around my dick at various levels and told him his lips had to touch my hand before he could go on. Each time he did a little better. He got to the point where he did manage to control his gag reflex. By the time we were through he could take about 8” of my dick which was more than enough needed for him to deep throat his boyfriends 7” cock.

The Results — I got a really nice email from his boyfriend thanking me. (You gotta love a thank you email from a guy who has been sending his boyfriend for deep throat school.) He wrote that John can now give him an amazing blow job and loves feeling it down his throat. It is like they got a new lease on their sex life. And he added that he will always be in my debt for making that happen.

The Epilogue — I did see John a couple of years later. He was in town on business and we met at his hotel. He told me his deep throating skills have only improved. I was wondering if he was going to see if he could finally take my whole cock down his throat, but he didn’t offer. Knowing their playing with other guys rules, I suspect he hadn’t cleared that with his boyfriend. I do still get the occasional email from him. So who knows, perhaps one day he will be ready for the Masters Degree. Anyone else want to sign up for lessons?

View attachment 7128011
Train me daddy

Candidate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Photoshop? That is pretty funny. There have been a bunch of times where I have pulled out my dick for someone and they look at my cock and ask "Is that thing real?" I don't really know how to answer that question. I mean of course it is real. It is attached to the rest of my body. I have to admit that a couple of times, when they are sucking on my dick, I push a little harder down their throat just to watch them gag a little. Then I ask them "Does it feel real?" lol.

View attachment 7495901
We need this pic in hi def, dayum!

Reactions: auncut10in

meteor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uncut10 photos are accurate. Although I identify as mainly straight every time I am lucky enough to get together with him here in San Francisco his cock is in my mouth as soon as he walks in the door. His huge cock commands servicing, I am sure all his stories are true. And all his experience makes him a superb lover.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut10 photos are accurate. Although I identify as mainly straight every time I am lucky enough to get together with him here in San Francisco his cock is in my mouth as soon as he walks in the door. His huge cock commands servicing, I am sure all his stories are true. And all his experience makes him a superb lover.

I will be back in San Francisco soon. Looking forward to another adventure with you.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking a Celebrity
Well, since you asked, I thought maybe I would tell you about another Burning Man adventure. One of the camps in the gayborhood that is always near our camp is Comfort and Joy. They are basically a sex camp. They set up a huge circus size tent that is filled with pillows and mattresses. You can go in there pretty much any time and have as much sex as you want with whoever happens to be there or whoever you bring with you. They even provide the lube, condoms and plenty of paper towels.

To say that Comfort and Joy is just a sex tent doesn’t really do the camp justice. They also have a lot of activities during the week. One of the activities was a kind of cabaret show that I thought would be fun to attend. No one is really sure what is going to walk on stage. But you know, it is probably going to be unusual and fun. Expect the unexpected is my mantra for Burning Man. Since there aren’t any seats in the tent, I decided to go about an hour before the show started to get a good spot, and well, it is not like you can’t entertain yourself while you are waiting.

I see this cute man frame the doorway. Dark blonde hair, nice build, a little on the shorter side. He had that boy next door look, with a smile that could light up Broadway. I instantly put on my best killer smile to see if I could lure him my way. And I guess it worked because he came and sat right next to me. We immediately started to talk. It turns out, he is one of the actors on “The Good Wife”. I had heard of the show, but unfortunately for this conversation, I hadn’t watched it. And if he had not told me, I wouldn’t have known who he was. Even after meeting him, I had to Google him to find out that not only is he on the show, he is one of the main characters.

We still had quite a bit of time before the show started. People were wandering in, finding their own spot, or their own person they wanted to pass the time with.

My new found buddy reaches over and starts feeling my dick. I had on some wild outfit on that definitely showed my bulge off. Hey, maybe it wasn’t my luring smile after all, because he seemed more interested in my bulge than my smile. His smile might have gotten me half hard, but his hand squeezing my dick finished off the job. He leans into me and whispers

“I want you to fuck me with that thing.”

“Of course, hey, anytime.

“No, not any time, right now”,

I was pretty surprised. I may not have recognized the guy, but he is on a network TV series. I thought he would be more concerned with his privacy, but if he was up for it, so was I.

“Show me that movie star ass of yours”

OMG, this guy had one of those PPA’s. a perfect peach ass. You know the type. Perfectly formed with just a slight fuzz of blonde hair on it. Fucking him right in front of everyone was not going to be a problem at all.

He pops my hard dick out, gives it a few tugs and then turns around and is on all fours, face buried in his hands that are clasped together. If the circumstance was different, you would think it was a religious position crying for forgiveness. I was going to give him the best religious experience I could. I wanted at least one OMG out of him.

I don’t need any instructions at that point. And he saw no reason for delaying what he really wanted. Moments later, we are doing a pre-show show. We may not have been the only ones in the tent having sex, but there were definitely a lot of people watching. A few more dicks come out and guys are jerking off watching. I have no idea if anyone recognized who the fuzzy ass hanging in the air belonged to, but movie star or not, he was one hot bottom. And I certainly was not his first time at this rodeo. He could take my dick balls deep with just muffled grunts when each long stroke hit home. Yeah, I got my OMG out of him.

This wasn’t going to last forever. And each time I looked down at that perfect ass of his, I only got closer, until I was too close to turn back. With that, I shot my load all over that peach fuzz. I just had to lick it off while he was shooting his own way to completion.

What’s more fun than a movie star size queen? Ahhh, nothing?

The show lived up to expectations and everyone was enjoying what walked out behind the curtain. That is until the last performer shows up. It was a burlesque dressed woman, a little odd for a gay sex tent. But hey, we embrace diversity. She danced around a little and everyone was indulging her few minutes of the spotlight, until things turned, well, not what anyone in THAT room was expecting. Turns out, she was British and started pulling out a way too long line of what seemed endless British flags out of her, well, let’s just say, it wasn’t her ass. I had never seen anything like that in my life, nor do I ever hope to see something like that again. To be fair, there were a few cheers, but mostly a room full of gay men that were going to need therapy, lots of therapy. Some things, you just can’t unsee. But hey, it is Burning Man. And you should expect the unexpected.

I can't really remember what outfit I was wearing. It might have been this one that I found at a GoodWill store. Vintage 60's. What do you think? Was it my smile or my bulge?

vitruvian Man.jpg

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fucking a Celebrity
Well, since you asked, I thought maybe I would tell you about another Burning Man adventure. One of the camps in the gayborhood that is always near our camp is Comfort and Joy. They are basically a sex camp. They set up a huge circus size tent that is filled with pillows and mattresses. You can go in there pretty much any time and have as much sex as you want with whoever happens to be there or whoever you bring with you. They even provide the lube, condoms and plenty of paper towels.

To say that Comfort and Joy is just a sex tent doesn’t really do the camp justice. They also have a lot of activities during the week. One of the activities was a kind of cabaret show that I thought would be fun to attend. No one is really sure what is going to walk on stage. But you know, it is probably going to be unusual and fun. Expect the unexpected is my mantra for Burning Man. Since there aren’t any seats in the tent, I decided to go about an hour before the show started to get a good spot, and well, it is not like you can’t entertain yourself while you are waiting.

I see this cute man frame the doorway. Dark blonde hair, nice build, a little on the shorter side. He had that boy next door look, with a smile that could light up Broadway. I instantly put on my best killer smile to see if I could lure him my way. And I guess it worked because he came and sat right next to me. We immediately started to talk. It turns out, he is one of the actors on “The Good Wife”. I had heard of the show, but unfortunately for this conversation, I hadn’t watched it. And if he had not told me, I wouldn’t have known who he was. Even after meeting him, I had to Google him to find out that not only is he on the show, he is one of the main characters.

We still had quite a bit of time before the show started. People were wandering in, finding their own spot, or their own person they wanted to pass the time with.

My new found buddy reaches over and starts feeling my dick. I had on some wild outfit on that definitely showed my bulge off. Hey, maybe it wasn’t my luring smile after all, because he seemed more interested in my bulge than my smile. His smile might have gotten me half hard, but his hand squeezing my dick finished off the job. He leans into me and whispers

“I want you to fuck me with that thing.”

“Of course, hey, anytime.

“No, not any time, right now”,

I was pretty surprised. I may not have recognized the guy, but he is on a network TV series. I thought he would be more concerned with his privacy, but if he was up for it, so was I.

“Show me that movie star ass of yours”

OMG, this guy had one of those PPA’s. a perfect peach ass. You know the type. Perfectly formed with just a slight fuzz of blonde hair on it. Fucking him right in front of everyone was not going to be a problem at all.

He pops my hard dick out, gives it a few tugs and then turns around and is on all fours, face buried in his hands that are clasped together. If the circumstance was different, you would think it was a religious position crying for forgiveness. I was going to give him the best religious experience I could. I wanted at least one OMG out of him.

I don’t need any instructions at that point. And he saw no reason for delaying what he really wanted. Moments later, we are doing a pre-show show. We may not have been the only ones in the tent having sex, but there were definitely a lot of people watching. A few more dicks come out and guys are jerking off watching. I have no idea if anyone recognized who the fuzzy ass hanging in the air belonged to, but movie star or not, he was one hot bottom. And I certainly was not his first time at this rodeo. He could take my dick balls deep with just muffled grunts when each long stroke hit home. Yeah, I got my OMG out of him.

This wasn’t going to last forever. And each time I looked down at that perfect ass of his, I only got closer, until I was too close to turn back. With that, I shot my load all over that peach fuzz. I just had to lick it off while he was shooting his own way to completion.

What’s more fun than a movie star size queen? Ahhh, nothing?

The show lived up to expectations and everyone was enjoying what walked out behind the curtain. That is until the last performer shows up. It was a burlesque dressed woman, a little odd for a gay sex tent. But hey, we embrace diversity. She danced around a little and everyone was indulging her few minutes of the spotlight, until things turned, well, not what anyone in THAT room was expecting. Turns out, she was British and started pulling out a way too long line of what seemed endless British flags out of her, well, let’s just say, it wasn’t her ass. I had never seen anything like that in my life, nor do I ever hope to see something like that again. To be fair, there were a few cheers, but mostly a room full of gay men that were going to need therapy, lots of therapy. Some things, you just can’t unsee. But hey, it is Burning Man. And you should expect the unexpected.

I can't really remember what outfit I was wearing. It might have been this one that I found at a GoodWill store. Vintage 60's. What do you think? Was it my smile or my bulge?

View attachment 7819151
Smile and Bulge… not necessarily in that order!

Thanks for relating another adventure!

Reactions: auncut10in

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I don't think I should say exactly. But I think you can figure it out. How is that for plausible deniability? I would have been more vague, but he didn't seem worried about hiding any of this. There were quite a few people around watching the whole thing. Though his face was buried in his hands. But I think that is just the position he wanted to be in to take my dick.

Roncoron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How to Train a Cocksucker
I had a guy contact me and asked if I would be willing to give him lessons on how to deep throat big dicks. He had seen some photos of me online and thought I would definitely be a challenge for him. John is in a relationship with a guy who I have also never met. Their relationship is only kinda open. If John wants to mess around with another guy, he has to ask his BF's permission. I guess they talked about John improving his oral skills and his boyfriend gave him permission to find a deep throat instructor. John thought I would be the perfect choice. If he could learn to deep throat my dick, he could certainly deep throat his partners dick.

The evaluation — I asked John a few questions. Could he deep throat his boyfriend (no). How big is his boyfriend (about 7”). How was his gag reflex. (he can’t take anything down his throat without gaging). It seemed like a fun adventure and John seemed like a nice guy. And after all, it is training to ultimately help their sex life. So I agreed to be John’s deep throat instructor.

Requiring trust — I had a few conditions. I wanted John to leave his door unlocked and be face down butt naked on the bed when I came over. Training a guy to deep throat requires that they have complete trust in you. This is one way to instill that trust in them. If they are willing to leave their door open and be bare ass naked face down on the bed for someone they had never met, there is a good chance they will be willing to trust the instructor and do what is asked.

Anticipation — I go over to their condo, and the door is unlocked just like I asked him to. I walked in without knocking and wandered around his condo. I found him butt naked in the bedroom lying on his bed with his face down in the pillow and blindfolded. I didn’t want him to see my dick. I wanted him to do this all just on feel and trust. So I whispered in his ear a reminder for him to not peek. Then I took all my clothes off and just dragged my dick on his back and down his very firm ass. John has a beautiful tight body. Not an ounce of fat on him. Smooth white almost translucent skin, no tan line, blonde hair, I would guess about 5’6”. And damn, that ass of his.

I still wouldn't let him touch my cock or look at me. Then I went in and took a shower, just leaving him there to think about what just happened and to make him want more. The longer the anticipation, the more hungry for cock you make them

I came back out and laid on top of him still dripping wet from the shower. I whisper in his ear, asking him if he can feel my big cock sliding up and down his smooth firm ass. He was almost whimpering. He wanted to touch my dick so bad. But I wouldn't let him. I turned him over and dragged my dick across his lips. He tried to grab it, but I held his hands down over his head and just touched the very end of my dick on his lips. He lifts his head up as high as he can to try and capture more of my cock. Slowly I let him take about 4 inches in his mouth. It was so hot watching him be so hungry for dick. He was so turned on. His dick was rock hard and he hadn't even touched it. This whole time, the blindfold is still on him. So he still has no real idea what he is about to swallow. It is all about feel.

We begin — I took my dick out of his mouth and whispered in his ear asking if he was ready for the rest of my big dick. He was so excited. At this point he really wanted to feel any cock down his throat. I am still holding his hands above his head and I slowly lower my dick again into his eager mouth. This time testing just how much he can take. I need a baseline to know exactly where that gag reflex is kicking in. Just at the back of his throat he gags a little, I pull back enough for him to catch his breath before pushing deeper down his throat. I am pretty good at telling when a guy can take more or if they are about to gag. So each time I just push a little deeper, telling him what a good boy he is and how good he is doing. He has to have complete trust in me so he can relax enough to take more down his throat. In the end the most he could take was about an inch of my cock down his throat. Not bad for our first lesson. It’s a start. And about an inch more than he could take before the lesson started.

The reward — After that, I had him put both hands on my dick so he could feel how massive that dick is and the work ahead of him. I finally let him take the blindfolds off and we ended up sucking each other off. That was our first lesson. You have to want that dick down your throat really bad.

Over the next couple of weeks, I would go to his condo and give him another lesson. I would have him do various deep throating exercises like me lying on my back and him lowering his mouth down on my dick, trying to go deeper with each attempt. I would put my hand around my dick at various levels and told him his lips had to touch my hand before he could go on. Each time he did a little better. He got to the point where he did manage to control his gag reflex. By the time we were through he could take about 8” of my dick which was more than enough needed for him to deep throat his boyfriends 7” cock.

The Results — I got a really nice email from his boyfriend thanking me. (You gotta love a thank you email from a guy who has been sending his boyfriend for deep throat school.) He wrote that John can now give him an amazing blow job and loves feeling it down his throat. It is like they got a new lease on their sex life. And he added that he will always be in my debt for making that happen.

The Epilogue — I did see John a couple of years later. He was in town on business and we met at his hotel. He told me his deep throating skills have only improved. I was wondering if he was going to see if he could finally take my whole cock down his throat, but he didn’t offer. Knowing their playing with other guys rules, I suspect he hadn’t cleared that with his boyfriend. I do still get the occasional email from him. So who knows, perhaps one day he will be ready for the Masters Degree. Anyone else want to sign up for lessons?

View attachment 7128011
Sign me up PLEASE!

Mouthfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I don't think I should say exactly. But I think you can figure it out. How is that for plausible deniability? I would have been more vague, but he didn't seem worried about hiding any of this. There were quite a few people around watching the whole thing. Though his face was buried in his hands. But I think that is just the position he wanted to be in to take my dick.
Saw him on Kelly and Ryan this morning and couldn’t think of anything but your encounter.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man in the Mirror
For some reason, young guys still seem to be drawn to me. I get hit on a lot by 20 somethings. I think maybe it is because they have a lot of confidence that other guys would want to be with them and maybe they have heard all this hype about a big dick and just want to try it.

2 days ago, I was at the gym, standing at the sink, putting on lotion and this guy next to me was totally staring at my dick by looking at me through the mirror. He was trying to pretend to do something at the sink with his hair, but basically I could tell he just wanted to stay there for as long as he could staring at my cock. I gave him a little smile. He got a little shy and left. I thought that was the end of that. But when I was dressing next to my locker, he came back in and basically waited for me on a bench across the room. When we got out of the locker room, he told me I had a really big dick. I asked if he wanted to play around a little. He said yes. He lived near the gym and we ended up taking his car and leaving mine there. I could tell he was nervous, but definitely wanted to do this.

Turns out, he is from Vietnam originally, but has been in this country for 15 years. Was 23 years old. Still lives with his mother. We go to his house and no one else is there. He is still pretty nervous, which I kinda like for some reason. Maybe it makes it a bit more clandestine. I could tell his dick was hard. It was pointing straight out, tenting his sweat pants. We go to his room and he immediately wants me to strip down. No hugs, no kissing. I make him take my pants off. When he saw my dick, he just froze. I wasn't even hard. He just wanted to look at my cock. I pulled down his grey sweat pants and his dick was, as I suspected, rock hard, and only about maybe 4” at the most. My dick was already twice the size of his cock and I was only semi hard. His cock looked like a little boys dick next to mine, and he knew it.

He reaches out and starts just playing with my cock. Slapping it back in forth. Hitting his small hard cock with it. Then he tells me he wants to get on the bed. He laid back on the bed, and I laid on top of him. He could feel my now hard cock between our naked bodies as I slid up and down his body. Then he puts both of his arms above his head. I am thinking that maybe he wants me to control him a bit. So I hold his hands above his head. He doesn't resist. I climb up next to his face and drag my dick across his lips. He didn't open his mouth. It was like he wanted me to force him to suck my dick. But forcing someone is not really in my nature unless they specifically ask me to. So I just play with my dick right next to his lips still holding his hands above his head. He opens his mouth finally and my dick falls in. He is tentatively sucking my dick. I don't even think I would call it a blow job. He does have my dick in his mouth, but mostly he his just sucking it a little. So I press him a bit. I shove my cock a little further in his mouth and immediately his hands tense up, like he wants me to let go of them. So I backed off. He is lightly sucking on my cock. It doesn't last all that long.

Then he rolls out from under me and slides off the bed, standing there with his small cock jetting straight out. So I show him what a real blow job feels like. I am sucking his cock and he is in heaven. Has this guy never had a blow job? Not sure. I can tell he is close and he pulls me off of his cock. So I stand up and take my foreskin and slide it over his cock. It literally covers almost all of his cock. I start to stroke his dick with my foreskin and he clearly loves that idea. He reaches down and does it himself. Jerking his cock with my foreskin, looking down at our two cocks connected together. I can feel him tense up. He blurts out that he is going to cum and immediately I can feel jets of cum hitting my dickhead. I love that feeling. It is my favorite part about docking. He totally unloads inside my foreskin. We hold it like that for less than a minute before he slowly slides his dick out while I am trapping his cum inside my foreskin. He goes and gets a towel and I let go of my foreskin, his cum oozes out. Nice load.

The sexual tension disappears almost immediately. I ask him if he has ever had a dick in his mouth before. He says never. I asked him how he liked it. He said not much. That did surprise me a little because he did seem to enjoy it. He then confessed that he had never even been with a guy before. I asked him why he wanted to this afternoon. And he said because he could not believe how big my dick was and just wanted to see what it was like.

We clean up and he spits in the sink, about 8 times. Mind you, I never shot my load. I think he is just trying to process having had a dick in his mouth for the first time. It is like if he spits enough, maybe that hard cock wasn’t really in his mouth. We head for the car so that he can take me back. It was kind of quiet between us. Like there was nothing to say. So I just asked him if he ever wanted to get together again. I was thinking it was a pretty sure no. But he surprised me. He asked for my number. Maybe he liked that dick in his mouth more than I thought. More than he thought. I am still not sure he will ever make that call.