I only post true experiences i have had.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gym Showers

I certainly have my share of locker room sex encounters. I could probably write a book about the number of times something sexual has happened at the gym. I go to 24 Hour Fitness here in San Francisco. There are about 5 or 6 locations spread around the city, each one has it’s own vibe depending on the neighborhood they are in. You will usually find me at the one on Post and Van Ness. These are not gay gyms, but something seems to happen about two or three times a week either in the showers or in the steam room. You put enough naked guys together and something is bound to happen.

I think the hottest experience this week was actually at one of the other locations. I was showering and this latino guy across from me started jerking off. He was just washing his cock and trying not to do anything overt until I smiled at him. Ok and maybe I teased him a little with my big soft cock when he kept staring at me. It was fun watching his dick get rock hard as he went into complete, I gotta get off mode. He had a fat uncut dick which was definitely his best asset, pretty average in length. Then this tall white 20 something guy walks in that kinda freaked the guy out. He covered up with a towel and was out of there. As it turns out he had nothing to worry about.

This white guy was movie star gorgeous. Dark preppy cut hair, blue eyes, and one of those bodies that just screams fuckin hot. All muscle hunky body. Well he starts to jerk off as well. His dick gets so hard. You know the kind that not only sticks straight out, but is at such an upward angle that it has to be pushed down while he beats off. When he lets go, it slaps his ripped abs. What was hot is when he shoot his load. It shot with such force that it hit the other side of the shower straight on. A couple of strong volleys of cum splattering the wall. He just rinsed off flashes me a million dollar smile, and walks out of the shower. His cum still dripping down the wall. Damn.

But that is not even what I want to write about. What I want to tell you is what happened this morning. It was just so strange. This time I found myself at the gym on Market Street. It is by far the smallest 24 hour gym in the city. There is a few guys finishing up and when I go to the shower, I was the only one in there. But a few minutes, this 30 something guy walks in and takes the shower across from me. I could tell he was more the towel dancer kind of guy. He had on shorts that he didn’t take off until he was safely in the shower. And the whole time he is either facing away from me or, when he turns around has his hands covering his dick. I give him the privacy that he seems to want and pretty much ignore him. I get out of the shower and dry off. He gets out and reaches for his towel. This towel dancer ends up having a rock hard dick. I have to admit, I didn’t see that coming.

So I am drying off and he comes up to me and tells me my dick is too damn big. I am like what? He has a strong accent and I think maybe I misunderstood what he said. Not quite sure where he was from. I am thinking maybe Russian or some other slavic country. He tells me again, “Your dick is just too big.” Then he asks me what did I do to get such a big dick. I tell him the damn thing just kept growing. He says, well it is just too big. How could a woman possibly take a dick that big. Ok this is a weird conversation don’t you think? By a complete stranger. I though he was going to grab my dick to just feel it, but he doesn’t. Then he asks me if I have ever had a woman fuck me. Is that really what he asked me? With that thick accent, I am not quite sure. I told him no, but I have fucked guys before. The conversation kinda ends and I wrap my towel around me, and go to the sinks to shave. He goes to the lockers and gets dressed, and ready to leave.

But my friend is not quite done with me. He comes up to me while I am shaving and tells me he wants to fuck me. I am still not sure I am hearing him right through his thick accent. And quite honestly few people ask if they can fuck me. It is always them asking me to fuck them. So I clarify what he is saying. And he repeats, that he wants to fuck me. Then he grabs my hand and puts it on his dick. His cock is still rock hard. This guy is fuckin horny and is ready to have me drop my towel and take it up the ass right there. lol.

It all starts to make a little more sense to me. He is obviously from one of those countries that believes that you are still straight if you fuck a guy, but if he fucks you, well then, you are not a man at all. It is amazing how your culture determines what is ok and what is not when clearly this guy was wanting something else. And yeah, I kept my towel securely wrapped around my waist.

If you want to hear more gym stories, let me know. Like I said, I got a lot to tell.
Damn dude, this is hot. Great photos too

Reactions: notN2pussy and B_er

timlow428

Cherished Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gym Showers

I certainly have my share of locker room sex encounters. I could probably write a book about the number of times something sexual has happened at the gym. I go to 24 Hour Fitness here in San Francisco. There are about 5 or 6 locations spread around the city, each one has it’s own vibe depending on the neighborhood they are in. You will usually find me at the one on Post and Van Ness. These are not gay gyms, but something seems to happen about two or three times a week either in the showers or in the steam room. You put enough naked guys together and something is bound to happen.

I think the hottest experience this week was actually at one of the other locations. I was showering and this latino guy across from me started jerking off. He was just washing his cock and trying not to do anything overt until I smiled at him. Ok and maybe I teased him a little with my big soft cock when he kept staring at me. It was fun watching his dick get rock hard as he went into complete, I gotta get off mode. He had a fat uncut dick which was definitely his best asset, pretty average in length. Then this tall white 20 something guy walks in that kinda freaked the guy out. He covered up with a towel and was out of there. As it turns out he had nothing to worry about.

This white guy was movie star gorgeous. Dark preppy cut hair, blue eyes, and one of those bodies that just screams fuckin hot. All muscle hunky body. Well he starts to jerk off as well. His dick gets so hard. You know the kind that not only sticks straight out, but is at such an upward angle that it has to be pushed down while he beats off. When he lets go, it slaps his ripped abs. What was hot is when he shoot his load. It shot with such force that it hit the other side of the shower straight on. A couple of strong volleys of cum splattering the wall. He just rinsed off flashes me a million dollar smile, and walks out of the shower. His cum still dripping down the wall. Damn.

But that is not even what I want to write about. What I want to tell you is what happened this morning. It was just so strange. This time I found myself at the gym on Market Street. It is by far the smallest 24 hour gym in the city. There is a few guys finishing up and when I go to the shower, I was the only one in there. But a few minutes, this 30 something guy walks in and takes the shower across from me. I could tell he was more the towel dancer kind of guy. He had on shorts that he didn’t take off until he was safely in the shower. And the whole time he is either facing away from me or, when he turns around has his hands covering his dick. I give him the privacy that he seems to want and pretty much ignore him. I get out of the shower and dry off. He gets out and reaches for his towel. This towel dancer ends up having a rock hard dick. I have to admit, I didn’t see that coming.

So I am drying off and he comes up to me and tells me my dick is too damn big. I am like what? He has a strong accent and I think maybe I misunderstood what he said. Not quite sure where he was from. I am thinking maybe Russian or some other slavic country. He tells me again, “Your dick is just too big.” Then he asks me what did I do to get such a big dick. I tell him the damn thing just kept growing. He says, well it is just too big. How could a woman possibly take a dick that big. Ok this is a weird conversation don’t you think? By a complete stranger. I though he was going to grab my dick to just feel it, but he doesn’t. Then he asks me if I have ever had a woman fuck me. Is that really what he asked me? With that thick accent, I am not quite sure. I told him no, but I have fucked guys before. The conversation kinda ends and I wrap my towel around me, and go to the sinks to shave. He goes to the lockers and gets dressed, and ready to leave.

But my friend is not quite done with me. He comes up to me while I am shaving and tells me he wants to fuck me. I am still not sure I am hearing him right through his thick accent. And quite honestly few people ask if they can fuck me. It is always them asking me to fuck them. So I clarify what he is saying. And he repeats, that he wants to fuck me. Then he grabs my hand and puts it on his dick. His cock is still rock hard. This guy is fuckin horny and is ready to have me drop my towel and take it up the ass right there. lol.

It all starts to make a little more sense to me. He is obviously from one of those countries that believes that you are still straight if you fuck a guy, but if he fucks you, well then, you are not a man at all. It is amazing how your culture determines what is ok and what is not when clearly this guy was wanting something else. And yeah, I kept my towel securely wrapped around my waist.

If you want to hear more gym stories, let me know. Like I said, I got a lot to tell.

McSlaggers

Legendary Member
Media
Homie fucked Logan from
Well I don't think I should say exactly. But I think you can figure it out. How is that for plausible deniability? I would have been more vague, but he didn't seem worried about hiding any of this. There were quite a few people around watching the whole thing. Though his face was buried in his hands. But I think that is just the position he wanted to be in to take my dick.
Homie fucked Logan from Gilmore girls

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wet Underwear Contest
If you have been following me at all, you know I love adventures. For me, sex is just fun and nothing to be ashamed of. I will tell you about something that happened to me a while back. I was working out at the gym. When I went to shower, someone stuffed a flyer in my locker about a wet underwear contest at a gay bar in a neighboring town. Now that was a fantasy that I had thought about. So I decided to go. I had never been to the bar before. It was mostly a neighborhood bar. It seemed like most of the guys there were regulars and knew each other. I was kind of shy and felt out of place, but decided to stick it out. At about 9, this guy came around collecting clothes from everyone. Almost everyone in the bar stripped down to their underwear. He asked if I wanted to be in the contest, and I said sure. He handed me a sheet that was a questionnaire. It asked things like what my favorite position was, what I thought my best attribute was, what kind of guys I liked etc. I filled it out and gave him my clothes.

After that, things totally changed. Guys would come up to me in my underwear and ask if they could buy me a drink. Or want to dance with me. It actually turned out to be a very friendly group. Maybe I should go out to bars in my underwear more often. Late in the evening they announced that they were going to start the contest. A bunch of guys, including me went up to the front and a crowd gathered around. This one guy was very friendly and fun. He looked at me and asks; "How the Hell are we suppose to compete with that thing he has in his underwear" It was all just fun.

Each guy was called out and they read the answers to some of the questions from the sheet we filled out. When the guy read mine where I said my best attribute was my smile, everyone started to laugh. Guess they thought I had other attributes that shouldn't be overlooked. The announcer pulled open my boxers and checked to see if I had stuffed anything extra in my underwear. The audience was all yelling and screaming. It was very erotic. After they read everyone's information, they lined us up and shot water all over us with one of those soaker blasters. The water was freezing cold. While the other guys were complaining about the cold water affecting their dick size, t didn't matter much to me. My dick is always big when it is soft. What couldn't be seen before, now with wet underwear became pretty clear. I ended up winning the contest. And just as they announced my name, the guy that had made the earlier comment about my size and the guy on the other side of me grabbed my briefs and pulled them down to my knees. The audience went nuts. My long soft dick was hanging out for all to see. I wasn't embarassed at all. I just pulled them up slowly like I didn't care. It was just so much fun and so surprising. He later told me that he had planned the whole thing with the other guy when we were standing around before the contest started.

Well the rest of the night we all danced in our underwear. Everyone had a great time, and I enjoyed dancing with a lot of guys. This one guy asked me how I kept my dick hard the whole night. I asked him what he met, and then realized that he thought my soft cock was hard. I told him this is just normal size for me. He made me show him that it was still soft. So I flopped my soft cock out right there on the dance floor for him to see. He reached out and squeezed it to make sure it was not hard. This straight girl came up to me with her cute boyfriend and said she had never seen such a big dick in her life and asked if she could see it. I told her she could if her boyfriend took it out. He just smiled and said no problem man. I have to say, all the attention was fun, especially in such a public place.

Towards the end of the evening, I had to take a piss. This cute guy that was watching me on the dance floor followed me into the restroom. When I was pissing, he came up behind me and grabbed my dick while I was still pissing and held it for me until I finished. He whispered in my ear that he had wanted to suck me all night, and now was his opportunity. So I let him swallow as much as he could take. Damn that was fun. The whole night was just really a fantasy that I had wanted to do. And it couldn't have turned out better. So my advice? If you always wanted to do something, but were a bit afraid, just do it. You will never regret what you do, you will only regret what you don't do.

Indeed..You will never regret what you do, you will only regret what you don't do. Well maybe.. I have regretted a few things...but I regret the things I didn't do even more! Strange huh?

Reactions: auncut10in

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ball-Weight Stretcher
Have you ever tried a ball-weight stretcher? I hooked up with a guy and he had a heavy stainless steel ball stretcher. I hadn’t really tried one before. But I do love my nuts tugged on when I am jacking off or getting deep throated. He asked me if I wanted to try it on. Well you know, I am always up for some new adventure. The ball stretcher breaks apart into two pieces. You put your scrotum into the weight and then tighten the two pieces together. For the next hour, this guy had my dick deep down his throat. It felt so amazing. He is a terrific cock sucker. And with the added weight tugging at my nuts, it was, well, fuckin hot. We both shot big loads together. I hope I see him again soon.

I walked out of there, knowing that I needed to get my own ball-weight stretcher. I was on a mission. There is a store in San Francisco called Mr. S. It is like the Walmart of sex accessories. I mean this place is huge. I walked in there and started to get a hard on just walking down the first aisle. I wasn’t in a hurry, so I wandered a bit. Looked at some of the fettish outfits and leather harnesses. Finally came to the counter where the ball weights were at. A handsome young black guy was there to help. I told him about my experience and described what I had test driven. He pulls out a small box, carefully removes the lid, and this gleaming stainless steel, machined perfect ball weight was revealed.

So how do you size these things?

Am I allowed to try them on?

Where do I go to try it on?

He told me, I could just put them on right there, or if I preferred privacy, there are some dressing rooms in the corner. Well, I am not really a shy person. Ok, I love pulling my dick out in public places. So I drop my pants right there in front of him. He explains the two pieces are magnetized, but be careful to not get any of your scrotum between the two pieces as they come together. I felt a little unsure of what I was doing. Not sure if I had it right. He comes over, tugs on my nuts a little to pull my sack a little tighter. That was worth the purchase right there. The skin slips into the first part, and I carefully place the second half together. They snap quite quickly and very firmly together.

“How does it feel?”

“Amazing. I love the weight.”

“Are they tight enough?”

“Seems to fit pretty good”. I swing my balls and dick around a little. The weight tugs even a little more on my balls. He is carefully watching my dick flop back and forth. I am sure he wanted to make sure the weight fit proper. I slide a glance to his crotch. Yeah, nice and full of dick as well. This is hot. I love the feeling.

“Can wear them all day”.

“Yes.” “Can I wear them out of the store?”

“Yes.”

“I probably have to pull up my pants.”

With a slight grin on his face, “Probably. Just take the box to the cashier. “

I walk out of there, feeling my balls hanging lower then they have ever hung, with a weight to them that they have never had. All the way home, I feel this tugging. And by the time I get home, I am super horned up. I take off my pants and stand in front of the mirror. I start showing off a bit. I wonder if my dick and balls will swing together or separately when I swing my hips. With my dick flopping around and my balls slapping back and forth, I thought I needed to film this for you guys. I hope you love my new toy as much as I do. And if you ever want to try a pair, let me know. I am good at sharing my toys.
View attachment slo-mo ball stretcher 1.mov

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ball-Weight Stretcher
Have you ever tried a ball-weight stretcher? I hooked up with a guy and he had a heavy stainless steel ball stretcher. I hadn’t really tried one before. But I do love my nuts tugged on when I am jacking off or getting deep throated. He asked me if I wanted to try it on. Well you know, I am always up for some new adventure. The ball stretcher breaks apart into two pieces. You put your scrotum into the weight and then tighten the two pieces together. For the next hour, this guy had my dick deep down his throat. It felt so amazing. He is a terrific cock sucker. And with the added weight tugging at my nuts, it was, well, fuckin hot. We both shot big loads together. I hope I see him again soon.

I walked out of there, knowing that I needed to get my own ball-weight stretcher. I was on a mission. There is a store in San Francisco called Mr. S. It is like the Walmart of sex accessories. I mean this place is huge. I walked in there and started to get a hard on just walking down the first aisle. I wasn’t in a hurry, so I wandered a bit. Looked at some of the fettish outfits and leather harnesses. Finally came to the counter where the ball weights were at. A handsome young black guy was there to help. I told him about my experience and described what I had test driven. He pulls out a small box, carefully removes the lid, and this gleaming stainless steel, machined perfect ball weight was revealed.

He told me, I could just put them on right there, or if I preferred privacy, there are some dressing rooms in the corner. Well, I am not really a shy person. Ok, I love pulling my dick out in public places. So I drop my pants right there in front of him. He explains the two pieces are magnetized, but be careful to not get any of your scrotum between the two pieces as they come together. I felt a little unsure of what I was doing. Not sure if I had it right. He comes over, tugs on my nuts a little to pull my sack a little tighter. That was worth the purchase right there. The skin slips into the first part, and I carefully place the second half together. They snap quite quickly and very firmly together.

“How does it feel?”

“Are they tight enough?”

“Seems to fit pretty good”. I swing my balls and dick around a little. The weight tugs even a little more on my balls. He is carefully watching my dick flop back and forth. I am sure he wanted to make sure the weight fit proper. I slide a glance to his crotch. Yeah, nice and full of dick as well. This is hot. I love the feeling.

“Can wear them all day”.

“Yes.”

I walk out of there, feeling my balls hanging lower then they have ever hung, with a weight to them that they have never had. All the way home, I feel this tugging. And by the time I get home, I am super horned up. I take off my pants and stand in front of the mirror. I start showing off a bit. I wonder if my dick and balls will swing together or separately when I swing my hips. With my dick flopping around and my balls slapping back and forth, I thought I needed to film this for you guys. I hope you love my new toy as much as I do. And if you ever want to try a pair, let me know. I am good at sharing my toys.

Great story!
Great vid!!
But in my experience the magnets aren't reliable!
Too easy to come apart especially when you don't want them to!
The ones that screw together are much better!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ball-Weight Stretcher

“How does it feel?”

“Are they tight enough?”

“Can wear them all day”.

“Yes.”

Great story!
Great vid!!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ball-Weight Stretcher

“How does it feel?”

“Are they tight enough?”

“Can wear them all day”.

“Yes.”

HUGE and hypnotic!!

Reactions: Mouthfull

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story!
Great vid!!
The guy that let me borrow his ball weight had the screw on type. He told me that the magnet ones weren't reliable. So when I went to Mr. S, I asked for the screw type. They told me they no longer carry that type. I have to say, the magnets on mine are incredibly strong. I haven't had any problems at all with them yet. So maybe they have gotten better? I will have to do more testing. I think I need to try fucking someone with them to see how they hold up. All research, you understand.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The guy that let me borrow his ball weight had the screw on type. He told me that the magnet ones weren't reliable. So when I went to Mr. S, I asked for the screw type. They told me they no longer carry that type. I have to say, the magnets on mine are incredibly strong. I haven't had any problems at all with them yet. So maybe they have gotten better? I will have to do more testing. I think I need to try fucking someone with them to see how they hold up. All research, you understand.
Of COURSE!!!!
LOL!!
I think you can still buy the screw type from Chain Gang!

Reactions: auncut10in