I only post true experiences i have had.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
... Just as I am taking off my boxer briefs, the door swings open and there is the cleaning lady staring directly at my head to toe naked body. She stared at my dick for way more than she needed to, mumbled something in French and slowly shut the door.

Next time, hopefully you can ask someone to translate...

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at your huge cock picture, it's Very understandable why she kept walking in on you!!

I have to admit, that after about the third time, I was pretty sure she was going to open the door, so I started getting ready for her. Facing directly out and each day getting a little harder for her. I thought about jerking off when she opened the door and just keep doing it until I shot my load. But never quite worked up the nerve to do that.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to admit, that after about the third time, I was pretty sure she was going to open the door, so I started getting ready for her. Facing directly out and each day getting a little harder for her. I thought about jerking off when she opened the door and just keep doing it until I shot my load. But never quite worked up the nerve to do that.

She undoubtedly enjoyed the view!
I wonder how many guys there wish that they would have walked in on you to enjoy the view of your huge cock?

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know i would enjoy see that.

Reactions: william1

edmundb45

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How Much

I will tell you something that happened a while back. Are you ready for another adventure? I was on line one afternoon chatting with some guy. I sent him a couple of photos of myself. He loved the photos and asked how much I would charge to let him suck me off. No one had ever asked me that before, and I thought it was hot that he wanted to pay me. That my dick made him so horny that he had to suck me off no matter what it cost him. I had no idea how much he would pay, so I asked him. He said $100. I was like what the fuck? $100 to do something I loved doing? But part of the fun of this was the adventure. How bad did he want my dick? How far would he go.So I replied that I would let him suck my big uncut cock, but only for $150. Would he take the bate? Yup. In a heartbeat, he agreed. Damn, I should have asked for more.

Now I was a little nervous. Who was this guy? I had never done anything like this before. It was a bit scary and a whole lot exciting. I drove over to his house. He lived in an upscale neighborhood and had a very nice house. That gave me a little courage. The door was answered by a very distinguished man, a little older, white shirt, black slacks. He didn’t look like a slasher. As it turns out he was very nice. Obviously a dad and a doctor that just wanted to suck a big dick.

I knew immediately I had complete control over this guy and I was going to show him how much control. I was going to make him unwrap his little fantasy with no help from me. There on his knees, in front of me, he undoes my belt and unbuttons each button on my levis. Tugs them down slightly. He could see my big soft cock filling those white boxer briefs. I thought he would pull my cock out and shove it down his throat. But this guy had other ideas. He wasn’t in any hurry. His hand reached up and started to slowly and very lightly trace the length of my cock with two fingers. It was very sexy and my dick started to respond to his touch. He kept doing it very slowly, and with such anticipation. Watching my dick swell and lengthen with each pass of his fingers. I could feel my dick break through the underwear as it pushed out the bottom of my boxer briefs. He had gotten my dick completely ridged, and that is when he grabbed the waist band of my white underwear and yanked them down, with my fucking big dick slapping his face as he released it.

The next half hour was filled with pleasure as he tried to swallow my big uncut cock. Damn this guy was horny. I would grab the back of his head and push my dick deeper down his throat than he could take. As soon as I could feel him start to tighten up, I pull back just a little as he gagged. He knew I was in charge, and it was his job to satisfy my fucking big cock. With each minute, my load was bubbling to the surface. I whisper trying to control my voice that I was about to cum. It just made him go deeper on my dick as I started to unload my cum into his hungry mouth. Then he just stayed there with all my cum and dick filling his mouth. I could feel it soften and relax. It felt so warm and so satisfied.

Eventually I pulled up my boxer briefs and my levis. With each button, I knew I was getting closer to the end of this little adventure. When he handed me some folded money, I felt cheap, like some drug addicted prostitute, and yet very powerful knowing that my big cock had so much control over this desperate man. I left feeling not only great from the sex, but filled with some kind of excitement from this whole adventure.

So what did I do with the money? Well I looked at it like free money. Something so unexpected. Something so cheaply earned. The last thing I wanted to do with it was to buy food or gas or something so mundane. I ended up blowing on it on the most frivolous thing I could think of. It seemed like just blowing the money from a paid blow job was the right thing to do.

View attachment 918622

I've always been easy about being rewarded for sex. When I was a young guy just out of university and starting off in London, UK, I soon learned that I was sexually versatile and was happy to fuck older guys. I advertised in various mags (this was pre-internet) and offered my services in exchange for a good meal. Over the next year or two I had meals in places I could never have afforded then - or now - the Savoy, the Dorchester, Brown's, Wheeler's, the Connaught. And I met some really nice daddies too. I don't regret that time at all.

Recently, I met a guy who was thinking about offering sex for money. He was a good-looking guy, hairy chest, big cock. I encouraged him to go for it and for the first few times he would ring me before and after, for safety's sake. It went well for him and he earned some much needed money.

Young people are usually short of cash - but what they have that is marketable is their youth and their sexual energy. I wish there was less of a taboo. More students that you could imagine are making extra money this way these days.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
White Water Rafting

I was talking to a member here and he asked me if I ever did anything to a guy that was sleeping. I told him no, but I have had someone do something to me while I was sleeping. I thought I would share what happened to you guys as well.

Before I started sailing every summer, I used to do a lot of white water rafting. I first started rafting when I was only 15 years old. I instantly fell in love with taking a boat down a raging river and couldn't get enough of the adrenalin rush you get in challenging mother nature at her best. Through the years, I have done most of the major rivers in the western United. States.

The holy grail of white water rafting is the Grand Canyon. It is rated as one of the top three rivers in the world. Most rapids are rated 1-6 in degree of difficulty. The Grand Canyon rates its rapids 1-10, with three rapids being 10+. They are just monster rapids that challenge the skills of any boatman. Going through them is like threading a needle. One mistake and the river will toss the boat over and everyone in it like a rag doll.

The waiting list to go down the Grand Canyon used to be 13 years long. It got so ridiculous that the regulators changed the permit process to a weighted lottery. Anyone can apply for a private permit. When someone is lucky enough to get a permit, they need experienced boatmen to actually do the rowing. Fortunately, I got to the point where my skills could match that river. Every couple of years, I would get a call from some friend of a friend that heard I could help them with their trip. There is nothing like the adrenal rush I feel as I am about to enter one of these monster rapids. Always loved doing it. Never for money, though all of my expenses were paid for.

Most of the time I don’t know many of the people on the trip at the beginning, but you get pretty close after spending 16 -20 days rafting and camping together. We always share tents because of the limited space on the rafts for extra equipment. This one time the group had an extra spot so I invited a friend of mine to go with us. He had done some smaller rivers with me and loved rafting. Since we were friends, we ended up sharing a tent together.

The trip was in August and it was a warm evening. I slept in just my boxers on top of my sleeping bag. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my friend sucking on my dick. I was so shocked and yelled at him what did he think he was doing. He just looks up at me with my dick still in his mouth and keeps sucking me off. I did not really know what to do. It felt so good, but here was my friend sucking on my cock. I decided to just let him have it. And when I shot my load he took every drop.

Well after that, just as I was about to fall off to sleep, he would come over and suck me off. He ended up doing it every night of the trip. We never did anything else and I never touched his dick. I have to say it was a nice way to relax after oaring a river all day. Maybe he thought of it as a thank you for inviting him on the trip. Is all I know, I definitely invited the right friend on the trip. After that, I invited him on other trips on different rivers. It just became something he always wanted to do to show his appreciation.

I know you guys like the visuals, so here is a photo of me in the middle of a rapid.
Albania,.jpg

And a photo of me sleeping in my boxer briefs.
sleep-underwear-peek.jpg

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
White Water Rafting

I was talking to a member here and he asked me if I ever did anything to a guy that was sleeping. I told him no, but I have had someone do something to me while I was sleeping. I thought I would share what happened to you guys as well.

Before I started sailing every summer, I used to do a lot of white water rafting. I first started rafting when I was only 15 years old. I instantly fell in love with taking a boat down a raging river and couldn't get enough of the adrenalin rush you get in challenging mother nature at her best. Through the years, I have done most of the major rivers in the western United. States.

The holy grail of white water rafting is the Grand Canyon. It is rated as one of the top three rivers in the world. Most rapids are rated 1-6 in degree of difficulty. The Grand Canyon rates its rapids 1-10, with three rapids being 10+. They are just monster rapids that challenge the skills of any boatman. Going through them is like threading a needle. One mistake and the river will toss the boat over and everyone in it like a rag doll.

The waiting list to go down the Grand Canyon used to be 13 years long. It got so ridiculous that the regulators changed the permit process to a weighted lottery. Anyone can apply for a private permit. When someone is lucky enough to get a permit, they need experienced boatmen to actually do the rowing. Fortunately, I got to the point where my skills could match that river. Every couple of years, I would get a call from some friend of a friend that heard I could help them with their trip. There is nothing like the adrenal rush I feel as I am about to enter one of these monster rapids. Always loved doing it. Never for money, though all of my expenses were paid for.

Most of the time I don’t know many of the people on the trip at the beginning, but you get pretty close after spending 16 -20 days rafting and camping together. We always share tents because of the limited space on the rafts for extra equipment. This one time the group had an extra spot so I invited a friend of mine to go with us. He had done some smaller rivers with me and loved rafting. Since we were friends, we ended up sharing a tent together.

The trip was in August and it was a warm evening. I slept in just my boxers on top of my sleeping bag. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my friend sucking on my dick. I was so shocked and yelled at him what did he think he was doing. He just looks up at me with my dick still in his mouth and keeps sucking me off. I did not really know what to do. It felt so good, but here was my friend sucking on my cock. I decided to just let him have it. And when I shot my load he took every drop.

Well after that, just as I was about to fall off to sleep, he would come over and suck me off. He ended up doing it every night of the trip. We never did anything else and I never touched his dick. I have to say it was a nice way to relax after oaring a river all day. Maybe he thought of it as a thank you for inviting him on the trip. Is all I know, I definitely invited the right friend on the trip. After that, I invited him on other trips on different rivers. It just became something he always wanted to do to show his appreciation.

I know you guys like the visuals, so here is a photo of me in the middle of a rapid.
View attachment 15883821

View attachment 15883831

Thanks for sharing another of your adventures!
Great pictures too.

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe your next story could be about the best blowjob/deepthroat you ever had :D:grinning::). Its something several of us would like to fantasize about anyway ....

I'd love to hear about auncut10's first deep throat experience as well. God knows, I'd give anything to service him myself just for my own story of tasting that incredible man.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
24 Hour Fitness

I just posted this adventure in one of the other forums and thought I would add it here as well for those of you that are following my little escapades.

I think one of the most amazing steam room experiences happened to me a while back. I was suppose to work out with a friend of mine at his 24 Hour Fitness in San Francisco. I was living in the East Bay at the time but in town and was a member of the same chain. My friend never showed up, so I ended up working out alone. It was an older club that had seen better days. The equipment was old, and the whole place was pretty dingy.

Afterwards I went down stairs to use the steam room and shower. It was a large locker room that was mostly tiled. The steam room had floor to ceiling glass on the front and one side next to a hot tub.

There were about 7 guys in the steam room when I came in. I choose a nice place in the back next to this cute guy with blonde hair. I mean if you are going to sit in the steam room, you might as well sit next to a very hot guy. Almost immediately, he started staring at my cock. Then he looks up at me and smiled. I smiled back, and all the sudden he just grabs my dick and starts to jerk me off. My immediate reaction was to freaked out. I mean he did it right in front of all the other guys there in the steam room. But all the guys were watching my dick get rock hard in his hands. No one seemed to be freaking out. So I thought, well if they aren’t freaking out, then maybe it is ok. Then in one move, he goes down and starts to suck me off. Yikes. That is way more than just giving a guy a hand job in the steam room. I was watching everyone else to see how they reacted. I don’t know, maybe they were already fooling around before I got there, because all of the guys started jerkin off watching. It got pretty hot. I could feel the cum building up. I tell the guy, I am going to shoot. He doesn’t let up, he wants my load. I start to convulse, as I shoot load after load into his mouth. Then all the sudden some guy shot his load from one of the benches. It shot about 3 feet. That was all it took. There was cum flying all over that steam room as every guy in there unloaded. Afterwards, everyone just kinda smiled. No one said a word. So unexpected. And wow, what an experience.

I was a bit drained and a bit over heated. So I left along with a few other guy and cooled off in the shower. I felt like I just got there, and I wanted to relax a little more before going home. The shower cooled me off and I decided to head to the hot tub that was right next to the steam room. Two guys were in there and as I settled in, they came over and sat next to me. They must have been watching through the glass at what happened in the steam room because I feel their hands rubbing on my leg and crawling towards my dick. Damn. What a fuckin horny gym Right! Is anyone straight at this gym? We played a little under the bubbles, but I had just cum. So I excuse myself and decide to try the sauna.

Fortunately the sauna was not that hot. You had to turn the timer to get the heat up. But I wasn't looking for more heat, and it was still nice and warm. I was the only one in there. So I Iaid down on the cedar bench. It felt perfect. Just what I needed. I closed my eyes and just absorbed the warm heat. At some point, I heard the door open, but didn't bother to open my eyes. There was plenty of room in the sauna for another person. I am almost dozing. You know that time where you are still awake but sleep is drawing you near. All the sudden, I feel wet lips on my soft cock. WTF. yeah the guy that came in decided he wanted some of my dick. Never said anything to me. I recognized him as one of the guys from the steam room. I just continued to lay there with my eyes closed. I could feel my dick getting harder in his mouth. I guess I was still horny enough because, yeah, he got my second load. Damn. I get up, knowing it is now time to leave. I go to the showers and rinse off.

I know this sounds like a gay bath house story, and what was going on in the basement of this gym certainly seemed to be that way. I hesitated to even post this because I know how crazy it all sounds. But I swear everything happened exactly as I wrote it.

They ended up tearing the gym down and moving into a space where it is now on Post and Van Ness. That 24 hour is still pretty cruisey, but nothing like what I experienced that day at the old location.

The only other 24 Hour Fitness that was this cruisey was the one in West Hollywood near LA. But that is another story. I have been to bath houses that had less action than that place. I am surprised that someone hasn’t written about that gym. Maybe it is no longer there.
Very hot indeed sound like fun times thank you for share .

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
White Water Rafting

View attachment 15883821

View attachment 15883831

I can't blame him. If you were in my tent, I'd service you as well. I gotta remember to bring condoms and lube the next time I go camping <G>

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to hear about auncut10's first deep throat experience as well. God knows, I'd give anything to service him myself just for my own story of tasting that incredible man.
I actually did write about my first time. It is on page 3 at the top of the page.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Covid-19 and the Beach
Yesterday was nice and warm so I decided I had to get out of the house. I rode my bike to Marshalls Beach. It is a clothing optional beach right near the Golden Gate Bridge. I have heard about it for years, but I had never been there before, so I had to use GPS to find it. The cliffs are high and steep at that point but the forest service has done a great job of putting in nice stairs. Though it was a lot of stairs, it wasn't difficult.

When I got down to the beach, I thought it was going to be a bust. No one was naked. But I decided that since I was already there and since it was so nice out, I would walk around. Towards the end of the beach EVERYTHING changed. Quite a few naked people. Some straight couples. Mostly gay guys. It is pretty private, and a few guys were even subtly playing with their dicks. I found a spot against an angled black rock, laid out my sheet, stripped down to nothing, leaned back and felt the warmth of both the sun on my chest and the black rock on my back. I look over, and this Asian guy right next to me is checking out my cock. Was he sporting a hard on? Yup, his dick was totally hard and he kept it hard by jerking on it every couple of minutes and looking over at me. Three twink guys came and sat next to me. It didn’t take long before they were openly sucking each other off. Wow. Didn’t expect that. That got me semi-hard.

I decided to go for a little walk with my dick still semi-hard to explore further down the beach. There was this hot lanky kid standing right at that spot between the ocean and the shore. The waves would come up and kiss his toes. He had a really big thick dick with a big mushroom head. He looked so damn sexy and was definitely flirting with me. So I go a little closer. He grabs my dick and tells me he saw me walking down to the beach in my biking shorts and showing my big bulge. He was shivering a little. It wasn’t that cold. The sun was still out but the water was freezing. He didn't have an ounce of fat on him which is probably the bigger reason for his shivering. I went up behind him, putting my dick right up against his ass crack, wrapped my arms around him and warmed him up a little. He got rock hard, which is exactly what I was hoping would happen. You know how some guys, especially when they are very lean and have a big cock, look like their body is attached to their dick, rather than their dick attached to their bodies. That is how Ryan looks.

Some other guy comes walking by and says, "Well looks like you two are enjoying the beach." We both smiled. He walks past us about 10 steps, then turns around and comes back. He asks us whether we have ever been to the cave. Since this was my first time at that beach, I had never seen it. He asks if we wanted to see it. I said sure. Ryan said ok. We walked up the cliff. It was pretty steep and the rocks were sharp. I should have had shoes on, but I didn’t. We finally get to this ledge and walk along it for a little bit. It wasn’t really a cave at all. It was at most, an indent into the cliff. But there was this big plastic box about 3' square up there, and it was pretty private. We ended up with the two of them on the plastic box and me across from them on the only smooth rock. The two guys reached over and took my cock like they were weighing a piece of meat. They seemed fascinated on how big my dick was when I am soft and would wiggle it back and forth like a snake while softly almost a whisper, saying jeeeeez.

It didn’t take long before we were all hard. It has been a while since I have jerked off with other guys because of the Covid thing. I was loving it. Three other guys came up from the beach. I didn’t see them, but Kaleb noticed them and told them to come join us. At the exact moment I turned to see who he was talking to, I started shooting my load. They watched me shoot, stayed on the ledge and talked for a few minutes, but decided not to stay. Evidently they were friends with Kaleb, and there really wan't another space to sit without having your ass directly on a sharp rock.

After they left, we started jerking off again. I so wanted to suck the young kids dick, but this was about as close to not social distancing each of us were willing to go. I would have to settle for wrapping my hand around his dick and feeling that big fucking dickhead of his. They both told me they wanted to take turns sucking my dick, but weren't quite ready to break social distancing that far. I got hard again and continued to jerk off. Kaleb reached over and started jerking my dick off for me. I told him I was about to shoot. He just increased the speed until I was shooting another load of cum. Kaleb reached out with his other hand and caught about half of my cum. He then used my cum for lube. Then Ryan, the young kid started jerking hard. Kaleb laid next to him and told him to shoot his load on his stomach. Ryan reached over and started wiggling my soft dick again. That seemed to really turn him on and soon he was unloading this big load of cum. Must have shot 8 or 9 loads. Fuck. That kid could shoot. Kalab scoops some of the cum off of his chest and started jerking as well, but kinda stalled out. He ended up not cuming. I kinda wonder if it was because his dick was about half the size of either of ours. He seemed uncomfortable as soon as all of the attention was directed at him.

By then, the weather had changed. A high overcast afternoon cloud cover blew in. The temperature dropped, and I decided I had enough. We walked down the cliff, and I gathered my stuff, got dressed and called it a day. This was about the least social distancing I have done so far. A little nervous about it. But you don’t always make the best judgement calls when your dick is hard.

I know you guys like photos with my adventures. The shot I wish I had was of Ryan standing at the edge of the water. But one of the down sides of being totally naked is, no phone. I do have a photo of my biking shorts that Ryan noticed on my hike down to the beach. Some of you might remember them. It is one of the pair of biking shorts I got at that shop in Barcelona.
red biking shorts headed out.JPG

Covid-19 and the Beach
Yesterday was nice and warm so I decided I had to get out of the house. I rode my bike to Marshalls Beach. It is a clothing optional beach right near the Golden Gate Bridge. I have heard about it for years, but I had never been there before, so I had to use GPS to find it. The cliffs are high and steep at that point but the forest service has done a great job of putting in nice stairs. Though it was a lot of stairs, it wasn't difficult.

When I got down to the beach, I thought it was going to be a bust. No one was naked. But I decided that since I was already there and since it was so nice out, I would walk around. Towards the end of the beach EVERYTHING changed. Quite a few naked people. Some straight couples. Mostly gay guys. It is pretty private, and a few guys were even subtly playing with their dicks. I found a spot against an angled black rock, laid out my sheet, stripped down to nothing, leaned back and felt the warmth of both the sun on my chest and the black rock on my back. I look over, and this Asian guy right next to me is checking out my cock. Was he sporting a hard on? Yup, his dick was totally hard and he kept it hard by jerking on it every couple of minutes and looking over at me. Three twink guys came and sat next to me. It didn’t take long before they were openly sucking each other off. Wow. Didn’t expect that. That got me semi-hard.

I decided to go for a little walk with my dick still semi-hard to explore further down the beach. There was this hot lanky kid standing right at that spot between the ocean and the shore. The waves would come up and kiss his toes. He had a really big thick dick with a big mushroom head. He looked so damn sexy and was definitely flirting with me. So I go a little closer. He grabs my dick and tells me he saw me walking down to the beach in my biking shorts and showing my big bulge. He was shivering a little. It wasn’t that cold. The sun was still out but the water was freezing. He didn't have an ounce of fat on him which is probably the bigger reason for his shivering. I went up behind him, putting my dick right up against his ass crack, wrapped my arms around him and warmed him up a little. He got rock hard, which is exactly what I was hoping would happen. You know how some guys, especially when they are very lean and have a big cock, look like their body is attached to their dick, rather than their dick attached to their bodies. That is how Ryan looks.

Some other guy comes walking by and says, "Well looks like you two are enjoying the beach." We both smiled. He walks past us about 10 steps, then turns around and comes back. He asks us whether we have ever been to the cave. Since this was my first time at that beach, I had never seen it. He asks if we wanted to see it. I said sure. Ryan said ok. We walked up the cliff. It was pretty steep and the rocks were sharp. I should have had shoes on, but I didn’t. We finally get to this ledge and walk along it for a little bit. It wasn’t really a cave at all. It was at most, an indent into the cliff. But there was this big plastic box about 3' square up there, and it was pretty private. We ended up with the two of them on the plastic box and me across from them on the only smooth rock. The two guys reached over and took my cock like they were weighing a piece of meat. They seemed fascinated on how big my dick was when I am soft and would wiggle it back and forth like a snake while softly almost a whisper, saying jeeeeez.

It didn’t take long before we were all hard. It has been a while since I have jerked off with other guys because of the Covid thing. I was loving it. Three other guys came up from the beach. I didn’t see them, but Kaleb noticed them and told them to come join us. At the exact moment I turned to see who he was talking to, I started shooting my load. They watched me shoot, stayed on the ledge and talked for a few minutes, but decided not to stay. Evidently they were friends with Kaleb, and there really wan't another space to sit without having your ass directly on a sharp rock.

After they left, we started jerking off again. I so wanted to suck the young kids dick, but this was about as close to not social distancing each of us were willing to go. I would have to settle for wrapping my hand around his dick and feeling that big fucking dickhead of his. They both told me they wanted to take turns sucking my dick, but weren't quite ready to break social distancing that far. I got hard again and continued to jerk off. Kaleb reached over and started jerking my dick off for me. I told him I was about to shoot. He just increased the speed until I was shooting another load of cum. Kaleb reached out with his other hand and caught about half of my cum. He then used my cum for lube. Then Ryan, the young kid started jerking hard. Kaleb laid next to him and told him to shoot his load on his stomach. Ryan reached over and started wiggling my soft dick again. That seemed to really turn him on and soon he was unloading this big load of cum. Must have shot 8 or 9 loads. Fuck. That kid could shoot. Kalab scoops some of the cum off of his chest and started jerking as well, but kinda stalled out. He ended up not cuming. I kinda wonder if it was because his dick was about half the size of either of ours. He seemed uncomfortable as soon as all of the attention was directed at him.

By then, the weather had changed. A high overcast afternoon cloud cover blew in. The temperature dropped, and I decided I had enough. We walked down the cliff, and I gathered my stuff, got dressed and called it a day. This was about the least social distancing I have done so far. A little nervous about it. But you don’t always make the best judgement calls when your dick is hard.

I know you guys like photos with my adventures. The shot I wish I had was of Ryan standing at the edge of the water. But one of the down sides of being totally naked is, no phone. I do have a photo of my biking shorts that Ryan noticed on my hike down to the beach. Some of you might remember them. It is one of the pair of biking shorts I got at that shop in Barcelona.
View attachment 16775721
Now I want to see you behind Ryan with his hard cock. Another damn hot story!

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Will Take One of Those Boys

Ok. Here goes. The adventure contines. If Thailand is not on your bucket list, put it there. This is a land that can capture your imagination, shuffle things around a bit and out comes something you have never even dreamed existed. It is a land of gold spires, giant guardians, color and the smell of spices everywhere and the kindest people you would ever want to know. We rode elephants, rafted down a river on a bamboo raft, ate amazing food off of street vendors, befriended by a monk and laid on pristine beaches. Ok, enough of the travel log stuff.

If you do go, you need to know a little more. Massage is big there. It is like the Starbucks of Thailand. Massage parlors on every corner and sometimes in between. But unlike Starbucks, you can get a pretty decent massage for not much money. Mike is keen on getting one of these massages. So am I. But he, for some reason wants some Thai woman to walk all over his back. Me? yeah you know where this is going. So we split up again. I am looking for the male masseurs.

The first one I come to, (thank you Google) is huge. More like an auditorium. A nice man meets me at the front door and hands me a menu. What kind of massage do you want? Hot oil? Deep tissue? Hot stones? Sports massage? Yeah, this place had more to offer than most restaurants have entrees. I chose the one I am most interested in and expect to be escorted to some meditation room in this labyrinth of a building. But no. The man claps his hands together and this row of boys line up. All stripped to the waist, all with perfectly chiseled abs, and all of them looking more like greek sculptures than human. I am faced with picking from 10 or 12 perfectly ripped bodies that are about to have their hands all over me. What to do. What to do. How about that one.

We wander our way down halls with woven matting and deep red walls to a small room dimly lit and smelling like nirvana. I lay face down and with a deep exhale and start to feel those muscular arms do their magic. It starts out routine enough. But face down, my dick is still sticks out between my legs. It doesn’t take my boy long to start to think this part needs his attention too. With each rub up my thigh, covered in warm oil, my dick gets a free ride massage. Just a crook of the finger and my dick gets included in with the thigh. Pretty nifty huh. A couple of those soothing strokes and it gets more difficult to continue to lay on my dick. So my guy tells me to roll over. Of course, my dick is sticking straight up. Just what he wanted. Those warm oiled hands are all up and down my hard pole. Not a lot of conversation is happening. I am not even sure he spoke much English other than roll over please.

I have had a lot of massages, and almost all of them end up being sexual. I am used to it. So I am not the least surprised at where this headed. But what happened next, I wasn’t quite expecting. I guess he decided his hands just weren’t cutting it. Because he climbs up on the table, plants both feet on each side of me and proceeds to lower his ass right on to my hard dick. yeah. I have had lots of hand jobs compliments of the massage, but never an ass. But hey, who is complaining. It might be their custom and I don’t want to offend their culture right? He then leans down and whispers in my ear, Fuck Me. His English is improving along with my horniess. I easily flip him over and give him a fucking he won’t soon forget. Pumping my hard dick into his tight ass, pinning his hands above his head, until finally the first cum shoots from his small cock and then from mine. Damn. I need a rest.

He brings me cool towels and wipes the excess oil and sweat off of me and all the cum off of him. We relax a bit until I am finally resigned that I am going to have to put on some clothes. So I go up to pay my bill and the guy tells me how much. I am a bit puzzled. It is twice what was on the menu. After the third time, I finally understand. The menu price is for the house. The second amount is for the boy. Good to know. And now you know.

A couple of days later, Mike decides he needs another massage, and so do I. Honestly, I am not sure I am comfortable in paying for sex. Just something I have never done. And really, I want a good massage more than I want to pay for sex. So I go to the closest male massage place, but ask them if I can just have a massage without the sex. The guy actually said no. So I say ok. I go to a second place. Ask the same thing, and once again, told no. You have to also pay for the sex. So I start to leave again. Then the guy says, are you really serious that is all you want. I say yes. So he goes and talks to one of his perfect specimens. I guess they decide to split the house fee because I did get a massage, without the sex. I know. What is the point of that right? Well maybe I should have told you I spent the morning at Babylon, a three story bath house complete with olympic size swimming pool, restaurant lounge area and more horny Thai boys than you can imagine, all quite interested in this white guy with the big cock.

And a few photos
View attachment 5001661 View attachment 5001671 View attachment 5001681
Would love to hear more about babylon. Was there once and I felt as if I didn’t get the most out of staying there for 2 nights

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back to the Beach
San Francisco summers are not consistent. You never know if you are going to wake up to chilly winter weather and overcast skies or warm summer sun. We learn to adjust. When it gets hot, we do something because you never know when it will be warm again. Maybe that is a good thing because we don’t take our warm days for granted. And it was just such a day this week that I knew I couldn’t miss heading back to the beach.

I rode my bike to Marshall’s Beach and made the long steep climb down from the cliffs to the sandy shore. I lay out a big sheet and settle in for some warm summer rays. I was hanging out, enjoying the day and this young guy comes up to me and starts talking. He politely asks if he can sit at the edge of my sheet. Not a problem for me. Who is going to turn away young cute guys. I let him sit at the end of the sheet I was on. He was still pretty far away and it was outside, so I thought it would be ok. Then he reaches out and picks up my dick. It felt so good, I didn't say anything. He has it in his hand and starts bouncing it, like he is feeling the weight of my cock. By this time his dick is rock hard, and dripping precum. Of course my cock is starting to get hard as well until I am also hard. He starts stroking me, right in front of everyone. Just slowly, but the whole length of my cock. It was as much of an exploration as it was being jerked off. He was cut and I am not. He would watch how my foreskin slid up and down my shaft. I so wanted to grab his cock as well, but I knew that was just increasing the risk of getting too close. Leaning back, there was at least some distance between our faces.

He tells me his name is Aaron and he is there at the beach with his husband. Aaron has one of those really pretty dicks that was leaking precum like a faucet. He isn’t touching his dick, but it stays rock hard and bounces occasionally. Between looking at his beautiful dick and him sliding his hand up and down the entire length of my dick, I am so close to shooting, I have to tell him to ease up a little. He does, and I am right on edge. He asks if we could shoot our loads together a little later in the afternoon. I agree. He gets up, his hard dick sticking straight out and heads back to where his husband is. My dick is so hard, it is bouncing as well, already missing his stroking.

This young Asian kid comes over right after. He tells me he was watching the guy stroking my dick, and asks if he can do the same. He reaches out and continues to stroke my cock. He has on boxers. I tell. him to pull his dick out. He pulls out one of the smallest dicks I have ever seen. I mean my dickhead is about as big as his entire dick. The contrast in size was amazing. If you have been reading my posts, you know I love small cocks. So I told him if he was going to stroke my dick, he had to take off his boxers. He quickly took them off and kept stroking my dick. I told him to slow down, but he only started rubbing my dick faster. I immediately started shooting cum. He has this big ass grin on his face. I knew he got exactly what he came over for. He wanted to see my big dick shooting cum. While my dick is recovering, he gets up and leaves.

Right after he leaves, this third guy comes over and comes right out and asks if he could suck my dick. I guess there were a few guys watching what was going on. I told him I just shot my load. Cum is still leaking out of my cock, so I squeeze it and show him the last of it. He just says, Damn! Missed my chance, and gets up and leaves. I had some sanitizer in my backpack, so I clean up.

It was getting late, and I had to get back because my partner had to take his bike to get it repaired. I was suppose to go with him. So I packed up and went by Aarons to tell him I was leaving and we would have to do our cum fight another day. He introduces me to his husband and asks if he can give me his number. So I hand him my phone and right in front of his husband, he is typing in his phone number. I asked if they played together with other guys. They said sometimes. But I got the feeling that Aaron wants to play with just me. And he wanted his husband to see the big cock that was going to fuck him. Don’t ya love being gay.

Haven't called him or texted him. I am not really hooking up with guys right now. But evidently, I am ok with guys jerking me off at the beach outside. Anyone feel like a day in the sun?

Sorry I don’t have any photos from the beach, but I do have a photo of me with my fuck buddy Lance. This guys dick was about half the size of Lance’s.
lanceandme.jpg

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back to the Beach
San Francisco summers are not consistent. You never know if you are going to wake up to chilly winter weather and overcast skies or warm summer sun. We learn to adjust. When it gets hot, we do something because you never know when it will be warm again. Maybe that is a good thing because we don’t take our warm days for granted. And it was just such a day this week that I knew I couldn’t miss heading back to the beach.

I rode my bike to Marshall’s Beach and made the long steep climb down from the cliffs to the sandy shore. I lay out a big sheet and settle in for some warm summer rays. I was hanging out, enjoying the day and this young guy comes up to me and starts talking. He politely asks if he can sit at the edge of my sheet. Not a problem for me. Who is going to turn away young cute guys. I let him sit at the end of the sheet I was on. He was still pretty far away and it was outside, so I thought it would be ok. Then he reaches out and picks up my dick. It felt so good, I didn't say anything. He has it in his hand and starts bouncing it, like he is feeling the weight of my cock. By this time his dick is rock hard, and dripping precum. Of course my cock is starting to get hard as well until I am also hard. He starts stroking me, right in front of everyone. Just slowly, but the whole length of my cock. It was as much of an exploration as it was being jerked off. He was cut and I am not. He would watch how my foreskin slid up and down my shaft. I so wanted to grab his cock as well, but I knew that was just increasing the risk of getting too close. Leaning back, there was at least some distance between our faces.

He tells me his name is Aaron and he is there at the beach with his husband. Aaron has one of those really pretty dicks that was leaking precum like a faucet. He isn’t touching his dick, but it stays rock hard and bounces occasionally. Between looking at his beautiful dick and him sliding his hand up and down the entire length of my dick, I am so close to shooting, I have to tell him to ease up a little. He does, and I am right on edge. He asks if we could shoot our loads together a little later in the afternoon. I agree. He gets up, his hard dick sticking straight out and heads back to where his husband is. My dick is so hard, it is bouncing as well, already missing his stroking.

This young Asian kid comes over right after. He tells me he was watching the guy stroking my dick, and asks if he can do the same. He reaches out and continues to stroke my cock. He has on boxers. I tell. him to pull his dick out. He pulls out one of the smallest dicks I have ever seen. I mean my dickhead is about as big as his entire dick. The contrast in size was amazing. If you have been reading my posts, you know I love small cocks. So I told him if he was going to stroke my dick, he had to take off his boxers. He quickly took them off and kept stroking my dick. I told him to slow down, but he only started rubbing my dick faster. I immediately started shooting cum. He has this big ass grin on his face. I knew he got exactly what he came over for. He wanted to see my big dick shooting cum. While my dick is recovering, he gets up and leaves.

Right after he leaves, this third guy comes over and comes right out and asks if he could suck my dick. I guess there were a few guys watching what was going on. I told him I just shot my load. Cum is still leaking out of my cock, so I squeeze it and show him the last of it. He just says, Damn! Missed my chance, and gets up and leaves. I had some sanitizer in my backpack, so I clean up.

It was getting late, and I had to get back because my partner had to take his bike to get it repaired. I was suppose to go with him. So I packed up and went by Aarons to tell him I was leaving and we would have to do our cum fight another day. He introduces me to his husband and asks if he can give me his number. So I hand him my phone and right in front of his husband, he is typing in his phone number. I asked if they played together with other guys. They said sometimes. But I got the feeling that Aaron wants to play with just me. And he wanted his husband to see the big cock that was going to fuck him. Don’t ya love being gay.

Haven't called him or texted him. I am not really hooking up with guys right now. But evidently, I am ok with guys jerking me off at the beach outside. Anyone feel like a day in the sun?

Sorry I don’t have any photos from the beach, but I do have a photo of me with my fuck buddy Lance. This guys dick was about half the size of Lance’s.
View attachment 17938511

Great story and picture!

Reactions: srock

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back to the Beach

View attachment 17938511
Did you get to hold the Asian guy's small dick?

Reactions: auncut10in