I only post true experiences i have had.

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back to the Beach
San Francisco summers are not consistent. You never know if you are going to wake up to chilly winter weather and overcast skies or warm summer sun. We learn to adjust. When it gets hot, we do something because you never know when it will be warm again. Maybe that is a good thing because we don’t take our warm days for granted. And it was just such a day this week that I knew I couldn’t miss heading back to the beach.

I rode my bike to Marshall’s Beach and made the long steep climb down from the cliffs to the sandy shore. I lay out a big sheet and settle in for some warm summer rays. I was hanging out, enjoying the day and this young guy comes up to me and starts talking. He politely asks if he can sit at the edge of my sheet. Not a problem for me. Who is going to turn away young cute guys. I let him sit at the end of the sheet I was on. He was still pretty far away and it was outside, so I thought it would be ok. Then he reaches out and picks up my dick. It felt so good, I didn't say anything. He has it in his hand and starts bouncing it, like he is feeling the weight of my cock. By this time his dick is rock hard, and dripping precum. Of course my cock is starting to get hard as well until I am also hard. He starts stroking me, right in front of everyone. Just slowly, but the whole length of my cock. It was as much of an exploration as it was being jerked off. He was cut and I am not. He would watch how my foreskin slid up and down my shaft. I so wanted to grab his cock as well, but I knew that was just increasing the risk of getting too close. Leaning back, there was at least some distance between our faces.

He tells me his name is Aaron and he is there at the beach with his husband. Aaron has one of those really pretty dicks that was leaking precum like a faucet. He isn’t touching his dick, but it stays rock hard and bounces occasionally. Between looking at his beautiful dick and him sliding his hand up and down the entire length of my dick, I am so close to shooting, I have to tell him to ease up a little. He does, and I am right on edge. He asks if we could shoot our loads together a little later in the afternoon. I agree. He gets up, his hard dick sticking straight out and heads back to where his husband is. My dick is so hard, it is bouncing as well, already missing his stroking.

This young Asian kid comes over right after. He tells me he was watching the guy stroking my dick, and asks if he can do the same. He reaches out and continues to stroke my cock. He has on boxers. I tell. him to pull his dick out. He pulls out one of the smallest dicks I have ever seen. I mean my dickhead is about as big as his entire dick. The contrast in size was amazing. If you have been reading my posts, you know I love small cocks. So I told him if he was going to stroke my dick, he had to take off his boxers. He quickly took them off and kept stroking my dick. I told him to slow down, but he only started rubbing my dick faster. I immediately started shooting cum. He has this big ass grin on his face. I knew he got exactly what he came over for. He wanted to see my big dick shooting cum. While my dick is recovering, he gets up and leaves.

Right after he leaves, this third guy comes over and comes right out and asks if he could suck my dick. I guess there were a few guys watching what was going on. I told him I just shot my load. Cum is still leaking out of my cock, so I squeeze it and show him the last of it. He just says, Damn! Missed my chance, and gets up and leaves. I had some sanitizer in my backpack, so I clean up.

It was getting late, and I had to get back because my partner had to take his bike to get it repaired. I was suppose to go with him. So I packed up and went by Aarons to tell him I was leaving and we would have to do our cum fight another day. He introduces me to his husband and asks if he can give me his number. So I hand him my phone and right in front of his husband, he is typing in his phone number. I asked if they played together with other guys. They said sometimes. But I got the feeling that Aaron wants to play with just me. And he wanted his husband to see the big cock that was going to fuck him. Don’t ya love being gay.

Haven't called him or texted him. I am not really hooking up with guys right now. But evidently, I am ok with guys jerking me off at the beach outside. Anyone feel like a day in the sun?

Sorry I don’t have any photos from the beach, but I do have a photo of me with my fuck buddy Lance. This guys dick was about half the size of Lance’s.
View attachment 17938511

Stunning display of complete and utter size dominance. Your anaconda could swallow 5 of his. The shocking size difference is so hot!

Reactions: sizequeenie

audioworks07

Experimental Member
Media
Ive been here a long. Long. Time lol. Let me just say this is 100% true also. I got back from the hospital yesterday. My muscles are now like iron. An experimental program. My cock got so thick that the nurses have measured it hundreds of times. It's now resting thicker than a can or ginger ale soft and hard I have to be a foot at least. Im six three and 300 pounds minimum. Dunno if that's interesting but it keeps growing too. Like right now I am... Water bottle sized and I'm soft. Haha

Reactions: fxstsb96

audioworks07

Experimental Member
Media
in the hospital they ask like... When did the seizures start. Questions like that. Then boom. I've been beefy my whole life btw but this is just crazy. I love it too. Like its probably five pounds of meat. And it's like I just flex it and it pumps up like a veiny baseball bat. Will it stop idk. The nurses want me back lol.

audioworks07

Experimental Member
Media
I use thirty pound weights to exercise it now. Just gentle pulls. I would stop the growth but I love the pump. It's so meaty too like its beyond compare. If you thought shorty Mac was thick. No lol. I'm definitely beyond his sise

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you get to hold the Asian guy's small dick?
Yeah. I had to just see what it would feel like to hold such a small dick between two fingers. I guess I was curious just like guys are curious what my dick feels like.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need a drink after reading all of this. I think i need to come and visit SF soon
Well if you do come to SF, I definitely want to have an adventure with you.

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How to Train a Cocksucker
I had a guy contact me and asked if I would be willing to give him lessons on how to deep throat big dicks. He had seen some photos of me online and thought I would definitely be a challenge for him. John is in a relationship with a guy who I have also never met. Their relationship is only kinda open. If John wants to mess around with another guy, he has to ask his BF's permission. I guess they talked about John improving his oral skills and his boyfriend gave him permission to find a deep throat instructor. John thought I would be the perfect choice. If he could learn to deep throat my dick, he could certainly deep throat his partners dick.

The evaluation — I asked John a few questions. Could he deep throat his boyfriend (no). How big is his boyfriend (about 7”). How was his gag reflex. (he can’t take anything down his throat without gaging). It seemed like a fun adventure and John seemed like a nice guy. And after all, it is training to ultimately help their sex life. So I agreed to be John’s deep throat instructor.

Requiring trust — I had a few conditions. I wanted John to leave his door unlocked and be face down butt naked on the bed when I came over. Training a guy to deep throat requires that they have complete trust in you. This is one way to instill that trust in them. If they are willing to leave their door open and be bare ass naked face down on the bed for someone they had never met, there is a good chance they will be willing to trust the instructor and do what is asked.

Anticipation — I go over to their condo, and the door is unlocked just like I asked him to. I walked in without knocking and wandered around his condo. I found him butt naked in the bedroom lying on his bed with his face down in the pillow and blindfolded. I didn’t want him to see my dick. I wanted him to do this all just on feel and trust. So I whispered in his ear a reminder for him to not peek. Then I took all my clothes off and just dragged my dick on his back and down his very firm ass. John has a beautiful tight body. Not an ounce of fat on him. Smooth white almost translucent skin, no tan line, blonde hair, I would guess about 5’6”. And damn, that ass of his.

I still wouldn't let him touch my cock or look at me. Then I went in and took a shower, just leaving him there to think about what just happened and to make him want more. The longer the anticipation, the more hungry for cock you make them

I came back out and laid on top of him still dripping wet from the shower. I whisper in his ear, asking him if he can feel my big cock sliding up and down his smooth firm ass. He was almost whimpering. He wanted to touch my dick so bad. But I wouldn't let him. I turned him over and dragged my dick across his lips. He tried to grab it, but I held his hands down over his head and just touched the very end of my dick on his lips. He lifts his head up as high as he can to try and capture more of my cock. Slowly I let him take about 4 inches in his mouth. It was so hot watching him be so hungry for dick. He was so turned on. His dick was rock hard and he hadn't even touched it. This whole time, the blindfold is still on him. So he still has no real idea what he is about to swallow. It is all about feel.

We begin — I took my dick out of his mouth and whispered in his ear asking if he was ready for the rest of my big dick. He was so excited. At this point he really wanted to feel any cock down his throat. I am still holding his hands above his head and I slowly lower my dick again into his eager mouth. This time testing just how much he can take. I need a baseline to know exactly where that gag reflex is kicking in. Just at the back of his throat he gags a little, I pull back enough for him to catch his breath before pushing deeper down his throat. I am pretty good at telling when a guy can take more or if they are about to gag. So each time I just push a little deeper, telling him what a good boy he is and how good he is doing. He has to have complete trust in me so he can relax enough to take more down his throat. In the end the most he could take was about an inch of my cock down his throat. Not bad for our first lesson. It’s a start. And about an inch more than he could take before the lesson started.

The reward — After that, I had him put both hands on my dick so he could feel how massive that dick is and the work ahead of him. I finally let him take the blindfolds off and we ended up sucking each other off. That was our first lesson. You have to want that dick down your throat really bad.

Over the next couple of weeks, I would go to his condo and give him another lesson. I would have him do various deep throating exercises like me lying on my back and him lowering his mouth down on my dick, trying to go deeper with each attempt. I would put my hand around my dick at various levels and told him his lips had to touch my hand before he could go on. Each time he did a little better. He got to the point where he did manage to control his gag reflex. By the time we were through he could take about 8” of my dick which was more than enough needed for him to deep throat his boyfriends 7” cock.

The Results — I got a really nice email from his boyfriend thanking me. (You gotta love a thank you email from a guy who has been sending his boyfriend for deep throat school.) He wrote that John can now give him an amazing blow job and loves feeling it down his throat. It is like they got a new lease on their sex life. And he added that he will always be in my debt for making that happen.

The Epilogue — I did see John a couple of years later. He was in town on business and we met at his hotel. He told me his deep throating skills have only improved. I was wondering if he was going to see if he could finally take my whole cock down his throat, but he didn’t offer. Knowing their playing with other guys rules, I suspect he hadn’t cleared that with his boyfriend. I do still get the occasional email from him. So who knows, perhaps one day he will be ready for the Masters Degree. Anyone else want to sign up for lessons?

View attachment 7128011
Would love to have some lessons on deep throating!

Reactions: bigboy9239

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ball-Weight Stretcher
Have you ever tried a ball-weight stretcher? I hooked up with a guy and he had a heavy stainless steel ball stretcher. I hadn’t really tried one before. But I do love my nuts tugged on when I am jacking off or getting deep throated. He asked me if I wanted to try it on. Well you know, I am always up for some new adventure. The ball stretcher breaks apart into two pieces. You put your scrotum into the weight and then tighten the two pieces together. For the next hour, this guy had my dick deep down his throat. It felt so amazing. He is a terrific cock sucker. And with the added weight tugging at my nuts, it was, well, fuckin hot. We both shot big loads together. I hope I see him again soon.

I walked out of there, knowing that I needed to get my own ball-weight stretcher. I was on a mission. There is a store in San Francisco called Mr. S. It is like the Walmart of sex accessories. I mean this place is huge. I walked in there and started to get a hard on just walking down the first aisle. I wasn’t in a hurry, so I wandered a bit. Looked at some of the fettish outfits and leather harnesses. Finally came to the counter where the ball weights were at. A handsome young black guy was there to help. I told him about my experience and described what I had test driven. He pulls out a small box, carefully removes the lid, and this gleaming stainless steel, machined perfect ball weight was revealed.

So how do you size these things?

Am I allowed to try them on?

Where do I go to try it on?

He told me, I could just put them on right there, or if I preferred privacy, there are some dressing rooms in the corner. Well, I am not really a shy person. Ok, I love pulling my dick out in public places. So I drop my pants right there in front of him. He explains the two pieces are magnetized, but be careful to not get any of your scrotum between the two pieces as they come together. I felt a little unsure of what I was doing. Not sure if I had it right. He comes over, tugs on my nuts a little to pull my sack a little tighter. That was worth the purchase right there. The skin slips into the first part, and I carefully place the second half together. They snap quite quickly and very firmly together.

“How does it feel?”

“Amazing. I love the weight.”

“Are they tight enough?”

“Seems to fit pretty good”. I swing my balls and dick around a little. The weight tugs even a little more on my balls. He is carefully watching my dick flop back and forth. I am sure he wanted to make sure the weight fit proper. I slide a glance to his crotch. Yeah, nice and full of dick as well. This is hot. I love the feeling.

“Can wear them all day”.

“Yes.” “Can I wear them out of the store?”

“Yes.”

“I probably have to pull up my pants.”

With a slight grin on his face, “Probably. Just take the box to the cashier. “

I walk out of there, feeling my balls hanging lower then they have ever hung, with a weight to them that they have never had. All the way home, I feel this tugging. And by the time I get home, I am super horned up. I take off my pants and stand in front of the mirror. I start showing off a bit. I wonder if my dick and balls will swing together or separately when I swing my hips. With my dick flopping around and my balls slapping back and forth, I thought I needed to film this for you guys. I hope you love my new toy as much as I do. And if you ever want to try a pair, let me know. I am good at sharing my toys.
DAMN! That is so HOT!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cockring At Marshalls Beach
The weather turned warm again, so that meant one thing. A perfect opportunity to head back to Marshalls Beach. I hope you guys aren't getting tired of these beach stories, but it is about all I am doing these days for fun. So I am off for another one. I text a few friends to see if they can join me. Sounds like a fun day ahead of me. So far, I have had pretty good luck finding fun there, It seems like something always turns up. I choose my blue biking shorts this time. They have a slight sheen to them that shows off my dick nicely. You guys have seen them before on previous posts. They look good on me right? I get on my bike and ride over there, having no idea what might happen.

It takes about an hour for me to ride over and with the San Francisco hills, it is a pretty good workout. After locking up my bike, I start the steep trail from the top of the cliff down to the beach. And just like the good weather, my excursion starts out very good. I am only about 50 feet into the trail down and this guy coming up seems to have locked in on the bulge in my biking shorts. I told you those blue biking shorts look good on me. I can feel my face naturally smile, which is usually all it takes. But with a mask on, it ends up being an empty gesture. Turns out, he didn’t need my disarming smile. He asks me if I am headed down to the beach. I know there was much more intent to that question then that. So we chat for a minute. And without asking, he reaches over and grabs my dick to give it a good squeeze. Yeah I knew that was coming. I don’t say anything, and that is all I needed to do. Right there on the trail he starts rubbing my dick up and down through my biking shorts. He wants to see just how much bigger this cock gets. And like Aladin rubbing his magical lamp, he gets his wish. We end up jerking each other off a little before I continue down to the beach. This day is already starting out just the way I like it.

I find a nice place to claim, strip down and just about that time, my friend Roy shows up. He put his towel next to me. Both kept our face masks on but he too wanted to play with my cock. And he was really good at it. He keeps stroking me and keeping me on edge for about an hour. I tried to lay back so our faces weren't too close, but I ended up grabbing his hard dick and stroking him as well until he shot his load. Lots of guys were watching. I didn't care. No one seemed to mind. It’s a gay beach. Things happen.

Two more friends joined us about an hour later. Fred and Ethan. Ethan has this adonis body that is almost translucent white and with his muscle definition gives him a Greek statue look when he pauses even for a second. Fred is his much older husband. Before the pandemic, my partner and I have had some wild dinners together with them and I am not talking about the food.

Like me, Ethan does glass work and made me a stunning custom dichroic glass cock ring. I love it. I offer to pay him but he asks if we can trade for one of my glass wall pieces. I am thrilled. It is really beautiful and fits perfectly. The dichroic catches the sun and makes it sparkle. Just looking at it, my dick starts to lengthen out immediately. We went for a little walk up the beach. I think he wanted to show off his cock ring and my dicks reacting to it. I went from semi hard to hard while we walked. Yeah, that got a lot of guys attention. I don’t really wear cock rings, but this one is feeling really good. The glass has a nice weight to it and a nice warmth. It is pretty obviously my dick approves. I think most of the guys on the beach would also approve.

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and this is the first time I had seen Ethan. He told me he owed me a birthday hug. We kept our masks on, but the whole 6 feet apart was quickly abandoned. God his body feels so amazing right next to me. I miss the whole human touch as well as the cock to cock touch since this pandemic started. My dick was already hard from the walk, and his hands sliding down it was just what I hoped would happen. We played around a little and then headed back to our spot.

That glistening new cock ring was doing its job of making everything look perfect. The guy next to us told me I looked fantastic in it. Ethan had about 6 of his glass cock rings and ended up selling a beautiful swirly white one to that guy. Against his overall deep tan, the guy looked great in it. And that magical cock ring had the same affect on his dick as it did mine. He stayed hard or semi hard most of the afternoon.

My dick finally softened a little, so I decided to take another walk. I wanted to see if it would slip off when my dick was not plumped up.. It still felt pretty good. I walked right past these two guys who were staring at my cock flopping around and started giving their own a little rub. So I went over. Just as long as it took me to say hi, one of the guys had my dick down his throat. I love guys that see something they want and just go for it. It felt so good. I didn’t stay long however and went back to my friends. So much for testing the fit with my totally soft dick. It didn’t stay soft long enough to really test the fit. Maybe when I wear this thing, I don’t have to ever worry about my dick going totally soft.

Roy had enough sun and ended up bailing. Ethan scooted behind me and putting on sunscreen quickly turned into a really nice back rub. I could feel his hard dick pushing into my ass. He ended up reaching around and jerking a huge load out of me. God it went everywhere.

We hung out for a while longer but with Ethans white skin, even with lathered on sun screen, they knew it was time to head out. I stayed just a little longer. I hadn't eaten anything, and I wanted just a little more laying in the sun. As soon as they left, a guy that my partner and I have massaged before came over. He had been in front and to the right the whole time. At first I couldn’t place him until he told me how much he loves the massages we give. We reconnected and caught up on life since I last saw him. It had been about a year. I had to go, so I started packing up. I still had on my new glass cock ring and my dick was semi hard again. I stuffed both into my biking shorts and head back.

At the far end of the beach past where the rock jut out, another guy stopped me. He just came out and asked if he could feel my dick in my biking shorts. Of course I let him. He easily got me hard again as he played with me for just a short time. I continued up the trail The last encounter seemed like the perfect bookend for a perfect day at the beach. I rode my bike home feeling completely relaxed and taken care of. I didn't do so well with the social distancing thing, but I did keep my mask on all day.

I know you guys like photos from my little adventures, and this time I won’t disappoint you. Ethan took this shot on our walk down the beach. I think he is going to use it to help market his glass cock rings. You can't really see the sparkle in the glass. You have to be up close to see it. Hey, maybe that is the point.

Glass cockring Marshalls.jpg

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The weather turned warm again, so that meant one thing. A perfect opportunity to head back to Marshalls Beach. I hope you guys aren't getting tired of these beach stories, but it is about all I am doing these days for fun. So I am off for another one. I text a few friends to see if they can join me. Sounds like a fun day ahead of me. So far, I have had pretty good luck finding fun there, It seems like something always turns up. I choose my blue biking shorts this time. They have a slight sheen to them that shows off my dick nicely. You guys have seen them before on previous posts. They look good on me right? I get on my bike and ride over there, having no idea what might happen.

It takes about an hour for me to ride over and with the San Francisco hills, it is a pretty good workout. After locking up my bike, I start the steep trail from the top of the cliff down to the beach. And just like the good weather, my excursion starts out very good. I am only about 50 feet into the trail down and this guy coming up seems to have locked in on the bulge in my biking shorts. I told you those blue biking shorts look good on me. I can feel my face naturally smile, which is usually all it takes. But with a mask on, it ends up being an empty gesture. Turns out, he didn’t need my disarming smile. He asks me if I am headed down to the beach. I know there was much more intent to that question then that. So we chat for a minute. And without asking, he reaches over and grabs my dick to give it a good squeeze. Yeah I knew that was coming. I don’t say anything, and that is all I needed to do. Right there on the trail he starts rubbing my dick up and down through my biking shorts. He wants to see just how much bigger this cock gets. And like Aladin rubbing his magical lamp, he gets his wish. We end up jerking each other off a little before I continue down to the beach. This day is already starting out just the way I like it.

I find a nice place to claim, strip down and just about that time, my friend Roy shows up. He put his towel next to me. Both kept our face masks on but he too wanted to play with my cock. And he was really good at it. He keeps stroking me and keeping me on edge for about an hour. I tried to lay back so our faces weren't too close, but I ended up grabbing his hard dick and stroking him as well until he shot his load. Lots of guys were watching. I didn't care. No one seemed to mind. It’s a gay beach. Things happen.

Two more friends joined us about an hour later. Fred and Ethan. Ethan has this adonis body that is almost translucent white and with his muscle definition gives him a Greek statue look when he pauses even for a second. Fred is his much older husband. Before the pandemic, my partner and I have had some wild dinners together with them and I am not talking about the food.

Like me, Ethan does glass work and made me a stunning custom dichroic glass cock ring. I love it. I offer to pay him but he asks if we can trade for one of my glass wall pieces. I am thrilled. It is really beautiful and fits perfectly. The dichroic catches the sun and makes it sparkle. Just looking at it, my dick starts to lengthen out immediately. We went for a little walk up the beach. I think he wanted to show off his cock ring and my dicks reacting to it. I went from semi hard to hard while we walked. Yeah, that got a lot of guys attention. I don’t really wear cock rings, but this one is feeling really good. The glass has a nice weight to it and a nice warmth. It is pretty obviously my dick approves. I think most of the guys on the beach would also approve.

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and this is the first time I had seen Ethan. He told me he owed me a birthday hug. We kept our masks on, but the whole 6 feet apart was quickly abandoned. God his body feels so amazing right next to me. I miss the whole human touch as well as the cock to cock touch since this pandemic started. My dick was already hard from the walk, and his hands sliding down it was just what I hoped would happen. We played around a little and then headed back to our spot.

That glistening new cock ring was doing its job of making everything look perfect. The guy next to us told me I looked fantastic in it. Ethan had about 6 of his glass cock rings and ended up selling a beautiful swirly white one to that guy. Against his overall deep tan, the guy looked great in it. And that magical cock ring had the same affect on his dick as it did mine. He stayed hard or semi hard most of the afternoon.

My dick finally softened a little, so I decided to take another walk. I wanted to see if it would slip off when my dick was not plumped up.. It still felt pretty good. I walked right past these two guys who were staring at my cock flopping around and started giving their own a little rub. So I went over. Just as long as it took me to say hi, one of the guys had my dick down his throat. I love guys that see something they want and just go for it. It felt so good. I didn’t stay long however and went back to my friends. So much for testing the fit with my totally soft dick. It didn’t stay soft long enough to really test the fit. Maybe when I wear this thing, I don’t have to ever worry about my dick going totally soft.

Roy had enough sun and ended up bailing. Ethan scooted behind me and putting on sunscreen quickly turned into a really nice back rub. I could feel his hard dick pushing into my ass. He ended up reaching around and jerking a huge load out of me. God it went everywhere.

We hung out for a while longer but with Ethans white skin, even with lathered on sun screen, they knew it was time to head out. I stayed just a little longer. I hadn't eaten anything, and I wanted just a little more laying in the sun. As soon as they left, a guy that my partner and I have massaged before came over. He had been in front and to the right the whole time. At first I couldn’t place him until he told me how much he loves the massages we give. We reconnected and caught up on life since I last saw him. It had been about a year. I had to go, so I started packing up. I still had on my new glass cock ring and my dick was semi hard again. I stuffed both into my biking shorts and head back.

At the far end of the beach past where the rock jut out, another guy stopped me. He just came out and asked if he could feel my dick in my biking shorts. Of course I let him. He easily got me hard again as he played with me for just a short time. I continued up the trail The last encounter seemed like the perfect bookend for a perfect day at the beach. I rode my bike home feeling completely relaxed and taken care of. I didn't do so well with the social distancing thing, but I did keep my mask on all day.

I know you guys like photos from my little adventures, and this time I won’t disappoint you. Ethan took this shot on our walk down the beach. I think he is going to use it to help market his glass cock rings. You can't really see the sparkle in the glass. You have to be up close to see it. Hey, maybe that is the point.

View attachment 19135261

I'm will not getting tired about any story you will write, it's always fun read your stories, thanks for share.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

View attachment 19135261

Great beach story and great picture.

Reactions: auncut10in

Sonny.villegas2

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I think it is about time to post another adventure. I posted this one before, but it is one of my favorite adventures, maybe because I am kind of surprised that I even did it. But it turned out so amazing, I am glad I did. For those that remember it from before, I apologize for the repeat.

Porn Shoot
I was in the locker room at the gym, fresh from the showers and putting my clothes back on. This man walked over to me and started talking. He introduced himself and told me that he produced porn and wondered if I would be interested in doing some movies. I told him that I love the idea, but because of family reasons, probably wouldn't be able to do it. He gave me his card and told me to drop by the studio. They would do some shots which they couldn't use without my consent and we could just see what happens. Well you know me by now enough to know that I am always up for some adventure. This one sounded fun. So a couple of days later, I called to make an appointment and headed over to the studio.

I got there in the late afternoon. Shooting for the day had already finished. The producer from the locker room greeted me and told me that he was leaving, but introduced me to a young photographer who would be helping me. They gave me a clip board and had me fill out a questionaire, what kind of guys I liked, what I like to do, what I would be willing to do etc. Then he asked if he could take some photos of me just for their records. He said they would and could not be used for anything since I was not signing a model release.

So we went to the studio. It was just a black room with a big bed in the middle. He told me to just relax, and jerk off for him. Well I am good at that, and felt pretty comfortable doing that. I could tell he was getting into it, so I scooted closer to him. I started teasing him a bit with my hard cock, just having fun. He was watching me, taking a few pictures. Then he reached out and grabbed my dick. I thought it was rather fun and then he leaned over and started to deep throat my cock. Damn that guy could suck so good. I could feel my cock going so deep down his throat. I like to put my hand on the outside of his neck and feel it as my dick slides deep down. Sometimes I am amazed at how far down it goes. He looks up at me and says "I know you are going to think this is just a line, but I never fool around with guys that come in." Well I don't know if it is a line or not, but it was sure nice having him sucking me off.

I told him if he was going to suck my dick, he had to pull his dick out which I could tell was already rock hard and he had a big wet spot on his levis. He was kinda embarassed. He told me his was nothing special, not that big. Well that just made me want it more, because I am so turned on by small dicks.. He pulls out his cock and it is actually very hot. Maybe a little smaller than average, but very beautiful hard leaking cock. I reached out to touch it, and he kinda withdrew. He told me he was so close to shooting just from sucking my cock off. I was kinda suprised since he or I had not even touched his dick. So I told him to shoot his load all over me. I was right in front of him, and literally 3 strokes of his hard cock and he starts shooting buckets of cum all over me. I mean the ropes of cum just kept pouring out of that cock of his. Damn that boy could shoot. I was a little amazed, and he says to me, "yeah I am not that big, but I do shoot a huge load." He then keeps shooting pictures of me with his cum drenched all over me. I told him he better note that the cum was not mine, because if they expect me to shoot a load that big, it isn't going to happen.

I did end up shooting my load, and I was so turned on, most of it shot over my shoulder onto the bed. We both kinda grinned, and he got me a towel to mop up all of his cum. He wants to see me again, outside of work, but we haven’t gotten together yet. He has a partner, so I am not sure if that is a good idea, but I have to say, I do want to feel my dick down his throat again, and would love another bucket of cum all over me.

This is the actual plcture that is in my profile from that day. Nice load huh.

View attachment 933658
Well sir if you are really turned on by small cocks, hit me up. I am Just a normal asian guy with a little confidence on his below average cock lol

Fortheloveofmen18

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
How Much

I will tell you something that happened a while back. Are you ready for another adventure? I was on line one afternoon chatting with some guy. I sent him a couple of photos of myself. He loved the photos and asked how much I would charge to let him suck me off. No one had ever asked me that before, and I thought it was hot that he wanted to pay me. That my dick made him so horny that he had to suck me off no matter what it cost him. I had no idea how much he would pay, so I asked him. He said $100. I was like what the fuck? $100 to do something I loved doing? But part of the fun of this was the adventure. How bad did he want my dick? How far would he go.So I replied that I would let him suck my big uncut cock, but only for $150. Would he take the bate? Yup. In a heartbeat, he agreed. Damn, I should have asked for more.

Now I was a little nervous. Who was this guy? I had never done anything like this before. It was a bit scary and a whole lot exciting. I drove over to his house. He lived in an upscale neighborhood and had a very nice house. That gave me a little courage. The door was answered by a very distinguished man, a little older, white shirt, black slacks. He didn’t look like a slasher. As it turns out he was very nice. Obviously a dad and a doctor that just wanted to suck a big dick.

I knew immediately I had complete control over this guy and I was going to show him how much control. I was going to make him unwrap his little fantasy with no help from me. There on his knees, in front of me, he undoes my belt and unbuttons each button on my levis. Tugs them down slightly. He could see my big soft cock filling those white boxer briefs. I thought he would pull my cock out and shove it down his throat. But this guy had other ideas. He wasn’t in any hurry. His hand reached up and started to slowly and very lightly trace the length of my cock with two fingers. It was very sexy and my dick started to respond to his touch. He kept doing it very slowly, and with such anticipation. Watching my dick swell and lengthen with each pass of his fingers. I could feel my dick break through the underwear as it pushed out the bottom of my boxer briefs. He had gotten my dick completely ridged, and that is when he grabbed the waist band of my white underwear and yanked them down, with my fucking big dick slapping his face as he released it.

The next half hour was filled with pleasure as he tried to swallow my big uncut cock. Damn this guy was horny. I would grab the back of his head and push my dick deeper down his throat than he could take. As soon as I could feel him start to tighten up, I pull back just a little as he gagged. He knew I was in charge, and it was his job to satisfy my fucking big cock. With each minute, my load was bubbling to the surface. I whisper trying to control my voice that I was about to cum. It just made him go deeper on my dick as I started to unload my cum into his hungry mouth. Then he just stayed there with all my cum and dick filling his mouth. I could feel it soften and relax. It felt so warm and so satisfied.

Eventually I pulled up my boxer briefs and my levis. With each button, I knew I was getting closer to the end of this little adventure. When he handed me some folded money, I felt cheap, like some drug addicted prostitute, and yet very powerful knowing that my big cock had so much control over this desperate man. I left feeling not only great from the sex, but filled with some kind of excitement from this whole adventure.

So what did I do with the money? Well I looked at it like free money. Something so unexpected. Something so cheaply earned. The last thing I wanted to do with it was to buy food or gas or something so mundane. I ended up blowing on it on the most frivolous thing I could think of. It seemed like just blowing the money from a paid blow job was the right thing to do.

View attachment 918622
How Much

I will tell you something that happened a while back. Are you ready for another adventure? I was on line one afternoon chatting with some guy. I sent him a couple of photos of myself. He loved the photos and asked how much I would charge to let him suck me off. No one had ever asked me that before, and I thought it was hot that he wanted to pay me. That my dick made him so horny that he had to suck me off no matter what it cost him. I had no idea how much he would pay, so I asked him. He said $100. I was like what the fuck? $100 to do something I loved doing? But part of the fun of this was the adventure. How bad did he want my dick? How far would he go.So I replied that I would let him suck my big uncut cock, but only for $150. Would he take the bate? Yup. In a heartbeat, he agreed. Damn, I should have asked for more.

Now I was a little nervous. Who was this guy? I had never done anything like this before. It was a bit scary and a whole lot exciting. I drove over to his house. He lived in an upscale neighborhood and had a very nice house. That gave me a little courage. The door was answered by a very distinguished man, a little older, white shirt, black slacks. He didn’t look like a slasher. As it turns out he was very nice. Obviously a dad and a doctor that just wanted to suck a big dick.

I knew immediately I had complete control over this guy and I was going to show him how much control. I was going to make him unwrap his little fantasy with no help from me. There on his knees, in front of me, he undoes my belt and unbuttons each button on my levis. Tugs them down slightly. He could see my big soft cock filling those white boxer briefs. I thought he would pull my cock out and shove it down his throat. But this guy had other ideas. He wasn’t in any hurry. His hand reached up and started to slowly and very lightly trace the length of my cock with two fingers. It was very sexy and my dick started to respond to his touch. He kept doing it very slowly, and with such anticipation. Watching my dick swell and lengthen with each pass of his fingers. I could feel my dick break through the underwear as it pushed out the bottom of my boxer briefs. He had gotten my dick completely ridged, and that is when he grabbed the waist band of my white underwear and yanked them down, with my fucking big dick slapping his face as he released it.

The next half hour was filled with pleasure as he tried to swallow my big uncut cock. Damn this guy was horny. I would grab the back of his head and push my dick deeper down his throat than he could take. As soon as I could feel him start to tighten up, I pull back just a little as he gagged. He knew I was in charge, and it was his job to satisfy my fucking big cock. With each minute, my load was bubbling to the surface. I whisper trying to control my voice that I was about to cum. It just made him go deeper on my dick as I started to unload my cum into his hungry mouth. Then he just stayed there with all my cum and dick filling his mouth. I could feel it soften and relax. It felt so warm and so satisfied.

Eventually I pulled up my boxer briefs and my levis. With each button, I knew I was getting closer to the end of this little adventure. When he handed me some folded money, I felt cheap, like some drug addicted prostitute, and yet very powerful knowing that my big cock had so much control over this desperate man. I left feeling not only great from the sex, but filled with some kind of excitement from this whole adventure.

So what did I do with the money? Well I looked at it like free money. Something so unexpected. Something so cheaply earned. The last thing I wanted to do with it was to buy food or gas or something so mundane. I ended up blowing on it on the most frivolous thing I could think of. It seemed like just blowing the money from a paid blow job was the right thing to do.

View attachment 918622
That's hot! I've offered cash to blow guys before. I haven't followed through, but this story makes me think maybe I should!

Reactions: auncut10in

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Peeing in the Parking Lot

Like most of you, I am trying to social distance and my casual contact with others is not what it usually is. I have gone back to Marshall's Beach and had some other adventures there, but I probably have written enough naked beach stories. So I thought I would tell you about something that happened a while ago.

I was doing some shopping at the local mall and I noticed this guy totally staring at the bulge in my pants. He followed me through a couple of stores. The more he looked, the harder I got until I was rock hard right there in the clothing store. So I decided to go up to him and ask him if he liked what he saw. He was so turned on, I could see his hard dick as well in his pants. I thought maybe he wanted to go jerk off in the restroom or something. But that isn't what he wanted at all. He asked me something I wasn't expecting. He asked me if there was any way possible that I would consider peeing on him.

Well I am pretty adventurous and will try anything once, so I said yes. We went out to the parking lot to his car. He opened the car door so we were pretty much hidden between the door and the car next to us. He asked me to piss on him right there. I told him sure, but he would have to take my now some what softened dick out of my pants. God he loved that, unbuttoning my Levis, reaching down and fishing my dick out. He held on to it as my cock grew right in his hand. Then I told him to unzip his Levis. When he did, I shoved my own semi-hard dick through his zipper and down his pant leg. I told him to grab my dick so he could feel what it was like to have a big dick down his leg. He was so turned on. It was like he was feeling for the first time what it must be like to have a big cock stuffed in his own jeans, imaging my cock to be his. Then I just started peeing right inside his levis. His jeans were totally soaked from where my dick was down to his shoes. My piss was running all over his shoes and he was standing in a puddle of piss by the time I was done.

The hot thing was people were walking around the parking lot, but they couldn't see what was going on.

When I finished, I pulled my dick out of his jeans and stuffed it back in my own. It was fun. I don't have a piss fetish, but I understand what fetishes are and I am happy to fulfill someone's fantasy. As you already know, I love fulfilling guys fantasies whenever I can. Several guys have asked me to piss on them over the years and I have been glad to make that happen for them. I always ask them to hold my dick while I piss. I am always interested in where they aim my stream. They seem to like holding a big cock in their hand and taking the piss coming out of it.

Do you have a fetish I can make happen for you?

I didn't take a photo of his pissed soaked pants, but I do have a photo of my dick in my Levis that caught his attention in the stores.

freeballing.jpg

BeardedMuscle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I was doing some shopping at the local mall and I noticed this guy totally staring at the bulge in my pants. He followed me through a couple of stores. The more he looked, the harder I got until I was rock hard right there in the clothing store.

Beautiful sight, I’m sure. Great description of what attracted the guy’s attention. Love that you aren’t at all shy about how you fill out your clothes.