I only post true experiences i have had.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just realized I have never told you guys about the first time I ever had sex. Now is as good of time as any. I worked at a restaurant near my house. Actually a little bit of trivia. My boss also owned two other restaurants. I used to work at the restaurant near my house during the weekdays and on Saturdays I would go to his Hayward restaurant.

Downtown Hayward used to be the place to shop in the area. Then they built a mall near by and the downtown area died. But my boss still had his restaurant there. He probably couldn't get out of the lease. His son who was in his 30's would run the restaurant during the week. On Saturdays, I would come in and help him with the lunch crowd. After the lunch rush, he would leave and it would be just me and the waitress. She would be there until 3:30 and then it was just me until 7 when we closed.

Rubin was a regular customer and would come into the restaurant on his breaks. He worked at the jewelry store right next door. He was always friendly and we used to chat occasionally when things were quiet in the afternoon. I didn't have any idea what would end up happening with him. But I did notice him staring at my bulge occasionally. I wore white pants and a white shirt with a cotton apron rapped tight around my waist. Even though all of that, I had a bulge showing.

One day he asked me if I would give him a ride home, so after work we went to his house. He lived not to far away and usually took the bus. He asked if I wanted to come in and I said ok. We were in the living room and he gives me this big hug. I was kinda surprised. Not sure what to do. But I could feel his hard dick next to my leg. That was something new for me and was pretty exciting. First time I had ever felt a hard dick, even if it was through all the fabric. I certainly knew what I was feeling. He asked me if I had ever done this before. I had no idea what he was talking about. Then he asked me if I had ever had a blow job. I knew what that was and was curious what it would actually feel like.

We went into his bedroom. He was kneeling in front of me, and I have to say I was very nervous. He pulls my pants down and just stares at my dick and says "Damn", He reached up and just held it in his hand for a minute. I could feel all the blood in my entire body rushing to my cock that he was holding. It was literally getting rock hard just by him holding it. I am sure he noticed. He then took me over to his bed and laid on his back. He told me to sit on his chest, so I did. Then he takes me in his mouth and starts to suck my dick. I know now that is kinda a strange way to have someone suck you off, but what did I know about blow jobs. I just thought that is the way guys did it. In that position he could only take about half of my dick in his mouth, but again, I thought that was normal. It certainly was enough for me to shoot a huge load of cum in just a few minutes. I left his house feeling exhilarated and totally guilty for what had just happened.

Well after that, Rubin was always trying to suck me off. The restaurant had an upstairs storage area where we would keep the extra paper products and equipment that we didn't use regularly. Rubin continued to come into the restaurant regularly on his coffee and lunch breaks. But something changed. Now, every time I had to get something from the storage room, and he was there, he would follow me up. I would be pulling down a big box of cups and he would be unzipping my pants on the ladder to get a little suck. I was scared to death of getting caught. I also felt guilty for being attracted to this guy and loving the sex. I used to jerk off about 3 times before coming to work in hopes that I wouldn't let Rubin talk me into having sex with him. But it really did not seem to matter how many times I jerked off, he would always seem to get me going.

i remember one time I was working. It was almost closing and we were the only people in the restaurant. The waitress had already left for the day. We had a low refrigerator where we would store lettuce under the counter. I was peeling off the old leaves of lettuce from the crate and putting them in the fridge to be ready for the next day, trying to ignore him. He unzipped my pants and was jerkin me off. All the sudden I Iook up and there is this lady standing by the cash register staring down at us. My cock was so hard, I couldn’t get it back in my pants through my zipper. So Rubin goes up to her and asks if he can help. She just kinda mumbles, "All I want is a cup of coffee to go". Since my dick was still rock hard and I couldn’t get it back through the zipper, he poured her a cup of coffee to go and told her no charge.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Showing Off

Do you ever like to show off. You know, standing a bit further back from the urinal than you need to? Or maybe freeballing in levis that fit a little snugger than they need to? Yeah you know what I am talking about. I love showing off as well. I was chatting with this guy online about a year ago. I think it might have even been from this site. He said that sometimes he stuffed his pants with a sock to make it look like he had a big dick and then walked around the Castro district in San Francisco to see what kind of reaction he got. I was kind of curious what he looked like stuffed and how real it would look. So I asked if he wanted to get together and show off.

I rode my bike over, so I was in my biking shorts. They show off everything. He was in shorts, and I have to say his dick stuffing was pretty real looking. He even had a visible penis line. I asked him how he did that and he let me in on his secret. He tied a string extra tight just at the end of the sock to give his sock dick just a bit more believability. I was totally turned on by the way guys would look at the two of us as we walked down the street. Their eyes would go back and forth between our two obviously showing cocks. At one point the guy I was with grabs my dick just to feel how big I am. This other guy on the street saw him do it and told us he lived nearby and wondered if we wanted to come over. I immediately said yes. The other guy didn't want to go. I think he probably didn't want to have to expose the fact that his dick wasn't what was being advertised. I drug him along anyway and I think he wanted to see my big dick hard and not in my biking shorts.

We got to this guys house and he calls out. "Honey, look what I brought home for you." That was so damn hot. I liked that he could bring a present home unexpectedly for his partner. They both started playing with my dick and having hot sex. The guy with the stuffed dick just wanted to watch. But at some point he couldn't take just watching and pulled out his much smaller dick than his package he advertised and started to jerk off watching these two guys take my dick. I loved putting on a show for him just as much as the sex I was having with this cool couple.

Advertising definitely pays off. Here is a photo of me in my biking shorts. Would you bring me home to your boyfriend?

biking shorts soft closeup.jpg

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Teaching a Straight Guy to Suck Dick.
So I haven't written anything for a while. That doesn't mean I haven't been having any adventures though. I thought I would write about connecting with a straight guy from this site. For some reason, I seem to attract straight guys. This guy was not the first one to want to just try what it is like to suck a dick. I love watching guys like this. Seeing how much they want. Sometimes they just want to watch me jerk off. Sometimes they want to jerk me off as well. And sometimes they want to try sucking a big dick.

This guy. has been sending me messages for a couple of weeks now telling me that he wants to get together. I think he wanted to make sure I wasn't some crazy guy. Eventually he felt pretty comfortable meeting me. We arranged to meet, finally. When he got there, he was super nervous. He has never done anything like this. Never even touched another guys dick before. But I just told him to relax. We don't have to hurry. That said, he wanted me to pull my dick out immediately. So I said sure. He loved how big I am totally soft, and was surprised at how heavy my dick is. Then I told him to pull his dick out. He was maybe on the small side of average cut dick. I totally loved his cock. We sat down and jerked off a little. It didn't take long before he reached over and started jerking me off. I loved how fascinated he was with feeling my dick in his hands.

I asked him if he wanted to try sucking my dick. He said that he has never done that before, but he certainly has fantasized about it. So I stood up and he touched my dick to his lips for the first time in his life. He just rubbed his lips with it. I wasn't sure if he was really going to try sucking me, but sure enough, he opened his mouth and tentatively took my dick in his mouth. He didn't want just my dick head in his mouth, he wanted my dick to fill his mouth. It felt so good. I thought that he just might to want to try it, but he wanted to keep doing it. He told me he loved the feeling. So I slowly started to go just a little bit deeper. Not much. Maybe just a half of inch. Just at the edge of his throat. He started to heave a little. I immediately backed off and asked him if he liked that. He said. Lets do that again. I started to talk him through it. Telling him to just relax, not force it. Just get ready for it and go slow. Take a breath. Mostly just relax. He would try it, back off, then try it a little more. Amazingly he was starting to get just a little more each time. His eyes were watering. I asked him if he wanted to stop. He said nope. He couldn't believe how hot it felt to feel my dick in his throat. And he really wanted to get better. I loved watching him. He struggled, but really wanted to take more. It was really turning me on. I asked him if I could suck his dick. And he let me do that. But mostly he wanted to suck mine.

We played for a couple of hours. I was so horny. I could feel I was close to coming. I asked him if he wanted my cum down his throat, and he said he wasn't quite ready for that. But he wanted me to shoot on his face. With a couple of hard strokes, my cum began to shoot all over his face and hair. I started to wipe it off, but he told me not to. He started jerking off his dick intensely and actually was a little slow in cumming. He told me he always has a hard time shooting. But when he did, damn, he shot about 4 feet up in the air. What a load. Most of it landing on his chest.

We just kicked back for a while, talking about the whole experience. Finally it was time to go. When we tried wiping my cum off of him, it was dried on. Mostly we couldn't get it out of his hair. He told me to leave it. He kind of liked knowing that globs of cum were still there when he left. We both had a great time.

He wants another lesson.
With your patience you will eventually be able to get him to take your big coc k all the way. Of course his life will change forever. He will forever crave the indescribable feeling of a big coc k filling his throat. I too bad a patient guy work his 8 inch coc k all the way down my virgin throat. I was so totally possessed that I reached behind his butt and rammed him in hard as I could. I could not get enough of him in me. The only way I can describe it is that I felt that his cock owned me.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you think? Time for another adventure? This happened a long time ago. A time in my life where I was just exploring what it was like to be gay and to enjoy interacting with other guys.

First gay pool party

A casual friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go to a gay pool party and I jumped at the invitation. I had never been to a gay pool party before. Actually I had never been to any gay party before. I wasn't sure what to expect but I anticipated that it would be a lot of fun. I hesitate to tell you the whole story because even to me it sounds a little like WTF. But I will anyway. At the time I was living in Danville, which is east of San Francisco. The party was in San Jose, about an hour drive south. It was a warm summer day, I was wearing a yellow swim suite that was long and baggy made out of a soft cotton material similar to really thin sweat pants. I didn't own a Speedo and I am not sure if I would wear one anyway. They just show too much. The fabric clinged to my dick and when I walked you could clearly see my dick swing back and forth. I figured I had struck on something very sexy but not being too revealing. I took the top off of my Porsche (yeah it was guards red) and started the drive down. I was lost in the music coming out of my CD player and the warm breeze that was blowing across my face. There was a sense of sexual energy anticipating going to this party, not knowing what to expect. As I am driving, this white pickup truck is driving the same speed right next to me and the guy is staring down at me from his truck. I am wondering what he is staring at, and I notice that the end of my dick is hanging out the bottom of my shorts. With the top off my car, he could clearly see everything he wanted to see. I just smile at him, and pull my shorts up a bit to show him a little more of my cock. Well he definitely liked that and motioned for me to follow him off the exit. So I decide to see where this is going to lead. I follow him off and we pull over on the side of the road. He gets out of his truck and comes back to talk to me. By now my dick is rock hard, and I let him see about 7” of it. He asks me to get into his truck with him, and hey I am game for that. By now, you have probably figured out I am always up for a little adventure. So I climb in with him. The guy starts telling me how horny he is and how hot it was driving past me and seeing my dick etc. He gets his dick out and asks if I will show him my dick. So we are jerking off in his pickup. both getting more excited about how random the whole thing is. He reaches over and starts to jerk my cock off for me. That was hot. Just kicking back and letting another guy grab my dick. Watching how big it is in his hand as he grips me tightly. It is definitely more fun to jerk off with another guy. In the end the guy shoots a huge load that was strong enough to hit his steering wheel and dashboard. There was white juice all over his black dashboard. I was so close to shooting, but decide not to cum. I wanted to be fully charged for this party. We exchange smiles and I head on down to the party.

By the time I arrived, most of the guys were already there. As I am walking in, I could tell most of the guys were watching my big dick swinging back and forth in my swimming suit. I find the host and introduce myself. The friend that invited me had not showed up yet. But the host was very gracious and told me to get a plate, have some bar-b-qued chicken, and just feel at home. I know this sounds a bit naiveté but I was expecting naked swimming and little orgies going on. The truth is, it was pretty much like any other pool party I had been to. Most of the guys at the party were Asian and most of them worked at the high tech companies in Silicon Valley. A few guys diving off the diving board, swimming in the big pool. a group of guys soaking in the hot tub and the rest scattered around talking and eating. I felt a bit awkward, you know that feeling of where do I fit in when everyone knows each other but me. So I decide to head for the hot tub thinking maybe that is a good place to talk to a few guys, and besides it looked inviting and relaxing. So as I am about to get into the hot tub, one of the guys tells me if I want to get in, I have to be naked. I am thinking, it is not uncommon for people to be naked when in the hot tub, so I drop my swimming suit and climb in. It wasn’t until after I got in that I realize that I am the only one in the hot tub naked. Well everyone was very friendly, grabbing my dick and giving it a few tugs, laughing about how they had tricked me. The attention was very fun and I felt like I was becoming a part of the party. While I was in the hot tub, my friend that invited me arrives and comes over to let me know he was there and said something about being glad I had met some new friends. I don’t think he could tell I was naked but all of the guys smiled back as one of them told him that they were doing their best to make me welcomed. I stayed there in the hot tub for a while, talking about what the big companies were up to; Apple, Adobe, SunMicrosystems etc. It wasn’t really sexual, more titillating as they would just grab my dick while we were kicking back shooting the breeze. Eventually I got out, put my suit back on, swam for a while, talked to my friend etc. I was struck at how normal the party was. Gay guys just having fun together.

After a while I had to leave, so told my friend I was headed out. The host of the party was standing by him as I went to say my farewells. But the host says you can’t leave, I haven’t sucked your dick yet. And I just grinned. He reaches over and grabs my cock through my swimsuit and says something about that being quite the piece. He tells me he wonders if he could deep throat that monster. Well with his hand on my cock and him talking about deep throating my dick, of course I am getting hard. He pulls down the waist and my dick is throbbing in the open air. Then the host leans over and starts to deep throat me. He can only get about 7 inches down before he starts to gag. So my friend says, let me try. And they start to have a contest to see who can get the most cock down their throats. Then this third guy that was swimming in the pool comes over and wants to try. About the most any of the three of them could do was like 8”. So we are off to the side having this little contest. The group in the hot tub is yelling that we are too far away and they want to watch. So I walk over to where the hot tub is, stark naked with my dick sticking straight out bobbing along like some kind of magic wand. I am standing above them as they are all screaming. I start to jerk off which just gets them going more. And moments later, I let fly a huge load of cum shooting on their heads and in some cases open mouths as this huge moan of approval swells up from the group. It was such a turn on. Well with that I figured I had done enough damage and bid adieu. So it wasn’t really a training session, but my dick was used for a contest to see who could take the most. I guess you can't say I have lived a boring life.

I have since been to other gay pool parties. And yeah, there was a lot more sex with most everyone naked. Sorry I don't have a picture of the swimsuit I wore. As I said, this happened a while ago. Those shorts have long been discarded.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So here is another one for you.
Messing around with a co worker

I was messing on line one day at work and my dick was hard as a rock. This guy that sublet space from me came into my office. I had a glass table top that you can look through all the way to the floor. I thought he saw my dick but he didn't say anything. After work, I was still in my office. He comes in and starts talking to me about stuff. Then he tells me he just got back from New Orleans on a business trip. He was at this bar with two women and this guy he met. They started talking about dick size, and the guy told them that he had a 10" dick. Well he and the girls wanted to see it. The guy was a little reluctant, but after a little coaxing, he pulls his dick out and shows them. Then this guy asked him to make it hard. but the guy wouldn't do it and stuffed his dick back in his pants. So then the guy that sublets from me asks me if I had ever seen a 10" dick. I of course figured out he had seen my hard dick in my Levis. So I said, yeah, I have one. He says to me, no way. Then he asks if he can see it. I didn't think that was a good idea. After all, I got to work with this guy. But he keeps asking me. So I finally say to him, if you wanta see my cock, you have to pull it out yourself. (Thought that might be a good idea. Didn't want to be accused of sexual harassment.) He says no problem and proceeds to pull my cock out of my Levis. So I start to stuff it back in, and he says wait, I want to see it hard. I tell him if you want to see it hard you have to make it hard yourself. He says no problem and starts to jerk me off. Then I tell him he has to pull his dick out as well. He says again, no problem and pulls his rock hard dick out of his slacks. His cock was real fat, about average length, and dripping precum like a river. Damn that guy produced a lot of precum. We ended up jerkin off together right there in my office and both of us shooting a huge load all over my desk. After that, he would occasionally wait until everyone left and come back in my office and play around with me. He even tried sucking me off. And after he did it once, he would suck me off about every time. Never took my load but always got so horny. Eventually he moved his office. I saw him a couple of times after that, but kinda lost track of him.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First Fuck
Someone from this site asked me what it was like for guys when I fuck them. The first thing I thought about was my very first fuck. Because, for me, it is when I found out what other guys experienced when I fucked them.

I knew this guy for quite a while. He was a sexy guy. Tight body, strawberry blond hair with a chest hair of the same color . We used to get together occasionally and play around. He always wanted me to fuck him, but I had never ever fucked a guy before and I wasn't sure I wanted to. He was ok with that and we would just get together and suck and jerk off. He was actually a pretty good cock sucker.

Eventually he moved to New York. A job transfer. We would occasionally touch base, but you know how it is. Out of sight, out of mind. Just a fuck buddy that was no longer around. I still missed him though. He was always a lot of fun.

So one day he tells me he is headed to San Francisco and wondered if I could get together. We met at his hotel room and just had naked fun for a couple of hours. He asked once again if I would fuck him. I turned him down. We both shot our loads, and then laid back and caught up on jobs, friends and life.

Well, eventually it was time for me to get going. So I got dressed and was ready to leave. He gives me this big hug and passionate kiss. I just instantly started to get horny again. He could feel my dick get hard next to his leg. We both ended up practically ripping my clothes off and I threw him to the bed, pushed his hands above his head and held them there so he couldn't touch me or his dick. With a lot of spit and a slow entry, I started fucking the hell out of him. If he wants to get fucked, I am going to pound his ass. I am looking right into his eyes the whole time. His eyes roll back in his head. It is like he felt nothing but pure extacy. His dick was rock hard, even though neither him or I touched it. All the sudden he starts shooting freaking huge streams of cum so hard it was hitting his face. Every time I shoved my dick completely up his ass, he would shoot yet another rope of cum until he was covered in it. And this is after cumming just a short time earlier. His ass clamped down on my dick so hard, I too started shooting after about the third rope of his cum. I was totally amazed. I had no idea a guy could cum without any stimulation of his dick.

I just collapsed on him, laying there in complete silence. his cum sealing us together. Finally he, almost whispering, says "That was fuckin awesome. I have never felt something so amazing in all my life,"

I finally figured out, that day, why there are so many guys that only want to bottom. And a big dick gave me the pick of a whole lot of very sexy guys.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First Fuck
Someone from this site asked me what it was like for guys when I fuck them. The first thing I thought about was my very first fuck. Because, for me, it is when I found out what other guys experienced when I fucked them.

I knew this guy for quite a while. He was a sexy guy. Tight body, strawberry blond hair with a chest hair of the same color . We used to get together occasionally and play around. He always wanted me to fuck him, but I had never ever fucked a guy before and I wasn't sure I wanted to. He was ok with that and we would just get together and suck and jerk off. He was actually a pretty good cock sucker.

Eventually he moved to New York. A job transfer. We would occasionally touch base, but you know how it is. Out of sight, out of mind. Just a fuck buddy that was no longer around. I still missed him though. He was always a lot of fun.

So one day he tells me he is headed to San Francisco and wondered if I could get together. We met at his hotel room and just had naked fun for a couple of hours. He asked once again if I would fuck him. I turned him down. We both shot our loads, and then laid back and caught up on jobs, friends and life.

Well, eventually it was time for me to get going. So I got dressed and was ready to leave. He gives me this big hug and passionate kiss. I just instantly started to get horny again. He could feel my dick get hard next to his leg. We both ended up practically ripping my clothes off and I threw him to the bed, pushed his hands above his head and held them there so he couldn't touch me or his dick. With a lot of spit and a slow entry, I started fucking the hell out of him. If he wants to get fucked, I am going to pound his ass. I am looking right into his eyes the whole time. His eyes roll back in his head. It is like he felt nothing but pure extacy. His dick was rock hard, even though neither him or I touched it. All the sudden he starts shooting freaking huge streams of cum so hard it was hitting his face. Every time I shoved my dick completely up his ass, he would shoot yet another rope of cum until he was covered in it. And this is after cumming just a short time earlier. His ass clamped down on my dick so hard, I too started shooting after about the third rope of his cum. I was totally amazed. I had no idea a guy could cum without any stimulation of his dick.

I just collapsed on him, laying there in complete silence. his cum sealing us together. Finally he, almost whispering, says "That was fuckin awesome. I have never felt something so amazing in all my life,"

I finally figured out, that day, why there are so many guys that only want to bottom. And a big dick gave me the pick of a whole lot of very sexy guys.

You are a great writer!!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well thanks. But honestly the adventures just seem to happen. It is fun sharing them. I am glad you enjoyed them.

The fact that they are true experiences makes it much more interesting!
It's no surprise that they just seem to happen, given your huge cock size!

Reactions: averagepat

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fact that they are true experiences makes it much more interesting!
It's no surprise that they just seem to happen, given your huge cock size!

I must be also sending out major "come suck my dick" vibes. Even here in Europe, I have had a bunch of experiences just walking down the street minding my own business, well almost anyway. I remember taking my laundry to the cleaners in this small town in Italy. Didn't know a soul and not a likely place to find one either.

I am walking down the street and this freakin hot Italian is walking towards me. You know the type. Jet black hair, piercing eyes, amazing body, and hadn't shaved in two days. He did take a quick glance at my crotch and when he looked up, I had a big grin on my face. We walked by each other, never said anything. I was thinking, damn that guy would be so hot naked. So I turned around and glanced back for one last look. He was doing the same thing. I just stopped where I was, wondering if anything would happen. Sure enough he starts walking back towards me. We quickly realized that language was not going to work, but what he wanted was pretty clear.

I followed him for a couple of blocks. We stop at this old stone house, go up the stairs to a rather dimly lit room. Most of the windows had shutters on them. But I could see it was a family home. Pictures of family all around. An ironing board set up in the living room. Not sure what the deal was. He may have been married. Or it is not uncommon for a 30 something guy is still living with his parents. Since I couldn't ask any questions, it didn't really matter. What did matter is him pulling my dick out of my shorts and him getting naked. He was even more sexy naked. I didn't need to speak Italian to figure out what he wanted and I was more than happy to give it to him. I had him on his back and was looking into those dreamy eyes while he took all I had to give. I could tell he was getting close, and then he just erupted. Cum all over his chest which pretty much made me start shooting as well.

I swear, I was just going to get my laundry done. lol.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
24 Hour Fitness

I just posted this adventure in one of the other forums and thought I would add it here as well for those of you that are following my little escapades.

I think one of the most amazing steam room experiences happened to me a while back. I was suppose to work out with a friend of mine at his 24 Hour Fitness in San Francisco. I was living in the East Bay at the time but in town and was a member of the same chain. My friend never showed up, so I ended up working out alone. It was an older club that had seen better days. The equipment was old, and the whole place was pretty dingy.

Afterwards I went down stairs to use the steam room and shower. It was a large locker room that was mostly tiled. The steam room had floor to ceiling glass on the front and one side next to a hot tub.

There were about 7 guys in the steam room when I came in. I choose a nice place in the back next to this cute guy with blonde hair. I mean if you are going to sit in the steam room, you might as well sit next to a very hot guy. Almost immediately, he started staring at my cock. Then he looks up at me and smiled. I smiled back, and all the sudden he just grabs my dick and starts to jerk me off. My immediate reaction was to freaked out. I mean he did it right in front of all the other guys there in the steam room. But all the guys were watching my dick get rock hard in his hands. No one seemed to be freaking out. So I thought, well if they aren’t freaking out, then maybe it is ok. Then in one move, he goes down and starts to suck me off. Yikes. That is way more than just giving a guy a hand job in the steam room. I was watching everyone else to see how they reacted. I don’t know, maybe they were already fooling around before I got there, because all of the guys started jerkin off watching. It got pretty hot. I could feel the cum building up. I tell the guy, I am going to shoot. He doesn’t let up, he wants my load. I start to convulse, as I shoot load after load into his mouth. Then all the sudden some guy shot his load from one of the benches. It shot about 3 feet. That was all it took. There was cum flying all over that steam room as every guy in there unloaded. Afterwards, everyone just kinda smiled. No one said a word. So unexpected. And wow, what an experience.

I was a bit drained and a bit over heated. So I left along with a few other guy and cooled off in the shower. I felt like I just got there, and I wanted to relax a little more before going home. The shower cooled me off and I decided to head to the hot tub that was right next to the steam room. Two guys were in there and as I settled in, they came over and sat next to me. They must have been watching through the glass at what happened in the steam room because I feel their hands rubbing on my leg and crawling towards my dick. Damn. What a fuckin horny gym Right! Is anyone straight at this gym? We played a little under the bubbles, but I had just cum. So I excuse myself and decide to try the sauna.

Fortunately the sauna was not that hot. You had to turn the timer to get the heat up. But I wasn't looking for more heat, and it was still nice and warm. I was the only one in there. So I Iaid down on the cedar bench. It felt perfect. Just what I needed. I closed my eyes and just absorbed the warm heat. At some point, I heard the door open, but didn't bother to open my eyes. There was plenty of room in the sauna for another person. I am almost dozing. You know that time where you are still awake but sleep is drawing you near. All the sudden, I feel wet lips on my soft cock. WTF. yeah the guy that came in decided he wanted some of my dick. Never said anything to me. I recognized him as one of the guys from the steam room. I just continued to lay there with my eyes closed. I could feel my dick getting harder in his mouth. I guess I was still horny enough because, yeah, he got my second load. Damn. I get up, knowing it is now time to leave. I go to the showers and rinse off.

I know this sounds like a gay bath house story, and what was going on in the basement of this gym certainly seemed to be that way. I hesitated to even post this because I know how crazy it all sounds. But I swear everything happened exactly as I wrote it.

They ended up tearing the gym down and moving into a space where it is now on Post and Van Ness. That 24 hour is still pretty cruisey, but nothing like what I experienced that day at the old location.

The only other 24 Hour Fitness that was this cruisey was the one in West Hollywood near LA. But that is another story. I have been to bath houses that had less action than that place. I am surprised that someone hasn’t written about that gym. Maybe it is no longer there.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
24 Hour Fitness

I just posted this adventure in one of the other forums and thought I would add it here as well for those of you that are following my little escapades.

I think one of the most amazing steam room experiences happened to me a while back. I was suppose to work out with a friend of mine at his 24 Hour Fitness in San Francisco. I was living in the East Bay at the time but in town and was a member of the same chain. My friend never showed up, so I ended up working out alone. It was an older club that had seen better days. The equipment was old, and the whole place was pretty dingy.

Afterwards I went down stairs to use the steam room and shower. It was a large locker room that was mostly tiled. The steam room had floor to ceiling glass on the front and one side next to a hot tub.

There were about 7 guys in the steam room when I came in. I choose a nice place in the back next to this cute guy with blonde hair. I mean if you are going to sit in the steam room, you might as well sit next to a very hot guy. Almost immediately, he started staring at my cock. Then he looks up at me and smiled. I smiled back, and all the sudden he just grabs my dick and starts to jerk me off. My immediate reaction was to freaked out. I mean he did it right in front of all the other guys there in the steam room. But all the guys were watching my dick get rock hard in his hands. No one seemed to be freaking out. So I thought, well if they aren’t freaking out, then maybe it is ok. Then in one move, he goes down and starts to suck me off. Yikes. That is way more than just giving a guy a hand job in the steam room. I was watching everyone else to see how they reacted. I don’t know, maybe they were already fooling around before I got there, because all of the guys started jerkin off watching. It got pretty hot. I could feel the cum building up. I tell the guy, I am going to shoot. He doesn’t let up, he wants my load. I start to convulse, as I shoot load after load into his mouth. Then all the sudden some guy shot his load from one of the benches. It shot about 3 feet. That was all it took. There was cum flying all over that steam room as every guy in there unloaded. Afterwards, everyone just kinda smiled. No one said a word. So unexpected. And wow, what an experience.

I was a bit drained and a bit over heated. So I left along with a few other guy and cooled off in the shower. I felt like I just got there, and I wanted to relax a little more before going home. The shower cooled me off and I decided to head to the hot tub that was right next to the steam room. Two guys were in there and as I settled in, they came over and sat next to me. They must have been watching through the glass at what happened in the steam room because I feel their hands rubbing on my leg and crawling towards my dick. Damn. What a fuckin horny gym Right! Is anyone straight at this gym? We played a little under the bubbles, but I had just cum. So I excuse myself and decide to try the sauna.

Fortunately the sauna was not that hot. You had to turn the timer to get the heat up. But I wasn't looking for more heat, and it was still nice and warm. I was the only one in there. So I Iaid down on the cedar bench. It felt perfect. Just what I needed. I closed my eyes and just absorbed the warm heat. At some point, I heard the door open, but didn't bother to open my eyes. There was plenty of room in the sauna for another person. I am almost dozing. You know that time where you are still awake but sleep is drawing you near. All the sudden, I feel wet lips on my soft cock. WTF. yeah the guy that came in decided he wanted some of my dick. Never said anything to me. I recognized him as one of the guys from the steam room. I just continued to lay there with my eyes closed. I could feel my dick getting harder in his mouth. I guess I was still horny enough because, yeah, he got my second load. Damn. I get up, knowing it is now time to leave. I go to the showers and rinse off.

I know this sounds like a gay bath house story, and what was going on in the basement of this gym certainly seemed to be that way. I hesitated to even post this because I know how crazy it all sounds. But I swear everything happened exactly as I wrote it.

They ended up tearing the gym down and moving into a space where it is now on Post and Van Ness. That 24 hour is still pretty cruisey, but nothing like what I experienced that day at the old location.

The only other 24 Hour Fitness that was this cruisey was the one in West Hollywood near LA. But that is another story. I have been to bath houses that had less action than that place. I am surprised that someone hasn’t written about that gym. Maybe it is no longer there.

Sounds like you and your huge cock were getting 24 Hour attention!