I only post true experiences i have had.

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Robbery Gone Bad
For me the most fun thing about having a big dick is when I can fulfill someone’s fantasy. You know what I am talking about. Have you ever jerked off thinking about something you would like to do with a really big dick at your disposal if you had the opportunity?

I was talking with a guy online one evening. He was telling me about a fantasy he had. He wanted to be totally dominated. And the fantasy he had was someone breaking into his house, finding him asleep in bed and the forcing him to take a big cock. Like it wasn’t his fault. And there was nothing he could do about it other than submit. Then he asked me if I would be willing to role play with him and do that very thing. Well, if you have read enough of my stories, you know I love adventure. So I said yes. I will do that for you.

He gives me his address and tells me that the front door will be unlocked. And that is all he told me. Driving over there, I am so horny, so ready to do this. I so want to fulfill the fantasy he has the very best I can. I even dress all in black. Just seemed like the proper outfit for the job don’t you think.

I get to his address, and the door is closed. I try the knob and quietly open the door. I didn’t want this guy to even know when exactly I arrived. I was hoping he didn’t hear the latch. The house is dark with just shadows and shapes from ambient light that makes large shaped silhouettes out of living room furniture and a big formal dining room table that is a little easier to define. I am thinking to myself, this is a bit nuts. This guy knows nothing about me really. I could be anyone. And it is not like the internet has some huge filter on it screening out the bad guys. He must be incredibly horny to risk so much for our little adventure together.

I am literally wandering around from room to room in a house I had never been in before. There is some nice shit here. I walk thorough the kitchen, seeing dinner dishes still in the sink. It is creepy and euphoric all at the same time. I am the bad boy. I am the guy that is going to totally have my way with this guy. It is time to pay him a visit.

The bedroom door is slightly ajar. I stealthily slip in without a sound. If this is going to work, he has got to be a bit unsure what is happening. There he is. Face turned away from me on a queen size bed, covers half way down his back. He looks both sexy and vulnerable. God I am horny to do this. I strip down to nothing. As I slide my pants down, my dick is already half hard in anticipation. I know what I want to do, but just not sure how to start. He hasn’t moved a muscle. I am just about to jump on him and then I see a big bottle of lube on the nightstand. Yeah that is probably a good idea. I see he thought about this a little more than me. He may want to be dominated, but not destroyed. I ignore the lube. This fantasy calls for natures lube, raw spit.

I am standing naked right next to this guy I have never meant before. In one swift move, I am on his half naked back with my hand covering his mouth pressing my weight into him. I command him not to make a sound. Do you understand? He nods his head yes. I know he can feel my hard hot dick on his bare back. So with the other hand I push the covers further down and forcibly spit again to wet my cock that has settled in right between a beautiful set of well mounded buns. Yeah this guy has a beautiful ass. You know the kind. Smooth as the day he was born. Almost involuntarily my dick is sliding up and down that tight crack of his. He starts to breath heavily. With my feet, I push his legs apart. Enough foreplay time to fuck that creamy ass of his. I shove my dick in. Yeah a lot harder than I usually do. He yelps a bit. I slow just slightly. I don’t want to rip him apart, but I do want him to feel some pain.

God it feels so hot, so good, so tight. I whisper in his ear. “are you gonna scream?” He shakes his head no. So I release my hand from his mouth. I needed a little more leverage. But I still dominate him by pushing my hand on his head so he is forced into the pillow. I don’t want him to be able to look at me. My cock is pumping his ass. I am giving him long strokes and when I go deep his whole body tenses up. I can feel the end of my dick hit hard and so can he. Yeah I am pounding his hole, giving him the fuck he imagined. I just fuck the hell out of him. I am not worried about whether he shoots his load or not. This is about me. This is about me dominating him for my own raw selfish pleasure. My breath becomes more shallow. My speed increases. When I cum, I shot all over his back and then just collapse on him, lying in my own sticky load.

We laid there for a few minutes not saying a word. His breathing lifts my body up and down rhythmically. Then he whispers, breaking the silence. ”That was so fuckin hot. I had a huge orgasm and shot my load while you were fucking me." He rolled over and yeah there was this big wet spot where he had cum. It happened early on about the third time my dickhead hit hard deep inside of him. He thanked me big time and told me it was the hottest sex he had ever had.

I got a message from him a couple of weeks later. He once again thanked me for giving him the gift of fulfilling his fantasy. He told me that he had jerked off every single night since our encounter, laying in that same bed where I had dominated him so completely, thinking about how powerful my big dick was and how I fucked him deeper than he had ever been fucked before.

So what’s your fantasy?
Thanks for relating this experience... always enjoy what you write!

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to have a bunch of experience written about things that have happened to me. It is kind of like a diary for me. But I inadvertently violated one of the board rules and the moderators took them all down. I was kind of disappointed to have them all go away, and wondered if I wanted to start all over again. It has been a couple of weeks, and you guys have always been nice to let me know how much you enjoy my little adventures. So, I decided to start again. Some of the experiences I will write will be new ones, and some might be ones I have written before. If you have already read one of my adventures, well think of it as a "classic" and enjoy it all over again. In any event, I hope you enjoy what I write. The one promise I will make is that everything I wrote actually happened. So kick back, and let's see where this all takes us.
Unfortunately Some people don't really understand the true pleasure of taboo .

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay Pride
Since it is June and gay pride month, I thought I would share my very first gay pride experience.
I came out pretty late in life. When I did, a friend of mine that I knew from the gym who actually came out the same week I did, asked if I wanted to go to the gay pride parade in San Francisco. Gay pride in San Francisco is actually the biggest event of the year they're with over a million visitors. I was pretty excited to experience this for the first time. The parade always starts with the roar of motorcycle engines mounted by dykes on bikes leading the charge. While the parade was new and exciting, it seemed to go on forever. Afterwards we were walking around the Civic Center checking out all the tents with various clubs and organizations associated with gay pride. There was this guy completely naked, holding a sign up. I wanted to get a picture of him and us. I decided that since he was naked, we could be as well. So I asked a guy that was standing by if he would mind taking our picture. He took the camera, (yeah before cell phones when you had to actually carry a camera around) and we stood next to the guy. I asked him if he was ready and he said yes. With that, we both pulled our pants down to our knees and told him to take the picture. He looks at my dick and says “Holy Shit”. Lol. I guess I surprised him. He took the picture and gave us back the camera. We thanked him and walked further down the street. About a half a block down the street, he comes running to us and tells us that his friend missed seeing me drop my pants and asked if I would show my dick to his friend. I would not have minded, but felt a bit weird showing my dick on the streets of San Francisco. I guess I need a naked guy holding a sign to give me the courage.

Here is a picture that the guy took. I covered the faces of me and my friend. The guy holding the sign is the one that had the mask on. If you have been reading my adventures, you should be able to figure out which one I am.

PrideStreet.jpg

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gay Pride
Since it is June and gay pride month, I thought I would share my very first gay pride experience.
I came out pretty late in life. When I did, a friend of mine that I knew from the gym who actually came out the same week I did, asked if I wanted to go to the gay pride parade in San Francisco. Gay pride in San Francisco is actually the biggest event of the year they're with over a million visitors. I was pretty excited to experience this for the first time. The parade always starts with the roar of motorcycle engines mounted by dykes on bikes leading the charge. While the parade was new and exciting, it seemed to go on forever. Afterwards we were walking around the Civic Center checking out all the tents with various clubs and organizations associated with gay pride. There was this guy completely naked, holding a sign up. I wanted to get a picture of him and us. I decided that since he was naked, we could be as well. So I asked a guy that was standing by if he would mind taking our picture. He took the camera, (yeah before cell phones when you had to actually carry a camera around) and we stood next to the guy. I asked him if he was ready and he said yes. With that, we both pulled our pants down to our knees and told him to take the picture. He looks at my dick and says “Holy Shit”. Lol. I guess I surprised him. He took the picture and gave us back the camera. We thanked him and walked further down the street. About a half a block down the street, he comes running to us and tells us that his friend missed seeing me drop my pants and asked if I would show my dick to his friend. I would not have minded, but felt a bit weird showing my dick on the streets of San Francisco. I guess I need a naked guy holding a sign to give me the courage.

Here is a picture that the guy took. I covered the faces of me and my friend. The guy holding the sign is the one that had the mask on. If you have been reading my adventures, you should be able to figure out which one I am.

View attachment 3722531
Great experience, thanks for relating it. Love the pic... Awesome cock!

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gay Pride

View attachment 3722531
Awesome pic and cocks

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Flight to Berlin and a Cop Gets Double Fucked
I met Alex on line and we ended up meeting for lunch. This all happened a few years back while I was living in Barcelona. I asked him what he was doing that afternoon hoping he could come back to my place for some fun. He said he was flying to Berlin for the weekend. Then he asked me if I wanted to come with him. Flying around Europe once you are here is really pretty inexpensive. The flight from Barcelona to Berlin was only 50 euro and he already had a place to stay. Sounded like fun. So just like that, we went back to my place and while I packed he booked my flight. 30 minutes later we were at the airport waiting for our flight to board. While we were waiting, Alex asked if I was on Gay Romeo. Gay Romeo is the popular hookup site that is widely used in Europe. He decided if I was going to Berlin with him, I needed to have a profile on Gay Romeo so I could have some fun that weekend. He made a quick profile for me and pulled some photos from my DudesNude profile and posted them on Gay Romeo. By the time he finished, we were boarding the flight and taking off for the weekend in Berlin.

This low cost airline had what I call “cattle call seating”. They aren’t assigned, it is a free for all. We chose seats that were the last row at the very back of the plane with no one across from us. Alex kept sneaking glances at my manbulge. He hadn’t ever seen me naked since our lunch was the first time we had ever met, but he had seen photos of my dick from Dudesnude. He reached over and rested his hand on my cock. I didn’t do anything to discourage him. So he starts to rub my cock in my Levis. When I started to get hard, I had to readjust things. He took that opportunity to unbutton my Levis and just pulled out my cock. He told me I would be much more comfortable like that. So thoughtful. I was already liking this guy. Full of adventure and so considerate. lol. There we were in the back of the plane with him playing with my now hard dick. While there were passengers in front of us, if we were careful no one would see. Occasionally the flight attendant would walk by, but I would just pull my shirt over my dick. I don’t think he saw. Never said anything. But he seemed to suspect something was going on.

Alex is an amateur photographer and had a really nice digital camera with him. He ended up taking some photos and even a video while we were playing around. He got brave enough to slide my dick into his mouth a couple of times, but just a little too risky for a full on blow job. It was still a hell of a flight, that for once, ended sooner than I wanted it to. And by the end of it, I was horny as hell. Walking off the plane, I felt like I should be getting a certificate for joining the mile high club. And not some sleazy bathroom blow job either, but for a sleazy sit in your cabin seat blow job. Does it still count if you don’t cum?

We get off the flight and catch a cab to the B&B Alex had arranged. While in the cab, Alex checks my freshly minted profile on Gay Romeo. I had 23 hits of guys wanting to connect. You gotta love Berlin. He got only 2 new hits on his profile and he was a bit irritated that I had so many more than him. I should say at this point that Alex is a very handsome guy. You know that square jaw, beautiful deep Mediterranean skin that lights up a mouthful of gleaming white teeth, piercing blue eyes all topped off with jet black hair. That look would get him a test screen in Hollywood if he hadn’t been born in Spain look. I had also seen his dick photos on Dudesnude, but mostly he posts pictures of his handsome face. Let’s just say his dick is not his biggest asset. Don’t get me wrong. He is not small, just more in the average range. Alex starts reading the responses and a bunch of them are saying how hot I was and wanting to hook up. Alex is like, “What are they talking about? How can they say you are hot? You don’t have a single face shot posted.” In his world, being hot was directly connected to that gorgeous face of his, not the size of his cock.

Since Alex had been planning this trip for a little while, he had a few play dates already lined up. The first one was coming over that evening. Not a problem, I told him when the guy showed up, I would just hang out in the common room while he played then we would go catch a bite to eat. About 20 minutes later, Alex comes down the hall and asks if I want to join them. Hey I am always up for an adventure. So we go back to the room and there is this freaking hot guy naked on the bed. Beautiful full on hairy chest, tight abs, nice arms and a cute smile. A uniform thrown in the corner with a gun still in it’s leather case sitting on top. Yeah, this guy is a Berlin cop. I can just imagine how quickly Alex had ripped off that cop uniform as soon as that door shut. And who here hasn’t had some fantasy about having hot sex with a cop. This was my chance, and I was all in. And believe me, they look way better out of their uniforms. Well, at least this one did. The cop ended up being a submissive bottom. Already that is kinda hot, right? The idea of dominating some hunky cop just played into my whole cop fantasy. Alex and I too turns fucking the hell out of this submissive bottom. Is it just me, or don’t you guys think that everything in Berlin is just a bit more kinky than any other city in the world. Just when Alex was getting tired, I would take over. The guy couldn’t get enough dick. I especially loved how much he moaned when we changed from Alex’s very average cock as my dick slowly sliding all the way to ball pressed depth. His moans let us both know he was loving those extra inches and thickness.

Then things got even more interesting. The cop asked if we could try double penetration. I was a bit skeptical. I had tried it a couple of times before, but it is pretty hard to take two dicks at once especially when one of those dicks is pretty much taking up all the real estate that ass has to offer. It has never worked out before. What I did learn from past tries is that the best way to do it is for me to lie back on the bed, have the guy slide down my dick and then have him lie on top of me. That gives the third guy easy access. His only job is to try and get his dick to fit. We worked at it for a while. Just when I thought, like all the other times, this is just not going to work, Alex is able to slide his rock hard dick in that already very filled up ass For the first time, I am experiencing double penetration. I have to say, it feels pretty amazing. No, it feels fuckin amazing. Not only is everything so tight and stretched beyond anything normal but feeling the other guys dick slide back and forth on my own cock while both dicks were stuffed in this guys ass is, well, something everyone should try. I couldn’t move much, given the position I was in. Alex was the one doing all the moving and in that tight of hole, it didn’t take him long to start shooting. I could feel his dick pulsing and actually felt his cum shoot. That just sent me over the edge and both loads became one big cum dump. The cop grabbed his dick and was shooting after just a couple of strokes.

We are all coming down from one of the most intense orgasms ever. I am thinking to myself that THIS is what threesome’s are for. And almost laughing to myself about the position I found myself after asking such an innocent question just a few hours ago. “What are you doing this afternoon?”

I don’t have a photo of our dicks double fucking the cop for you guys, but I do have a photo Alex took on our flight to Berlin.

airplane.jpg

I met Alex on line and we ended up meeting for lunch. This all happened a few years back while I was living in Barcelona. I asked him what he was doing that afternoon hoping he could come back to my place for some fun. He said he was flying to Berlin for the weekend. Then he asked me if I wanted to come with him. Flying around Europe once you are here is really pretty inexpensive. The flight from Barcelona to Berlin was only 50 euro and he already had a place to stay. Sounded like fun. So just like that, we went back to my place and while I packed he booked my flight. 30 minutes later we were at the airport waiting for our flight to board. While we were waiting, Alex asked if I was on Gay Romeo. Gay Romeo is the popular hookup site that is widely used in Europe. He decided if I was going to Berlin with him, I needed to have a profile on Gay Romeo so I could have some fun that weekend. He made a quick profile for me and pulled some photos from my DudesNude profile and posted them on Gay Romeo. By the time he finished, we were boarding the flight and taking off for the weekend in Berlin.

This low cost airline had what I call “cattle call seating”. They aren’t assigned, it is a free for all. We chose seats that were the last row at the very back of the plane with no one across from us. Alex kept sneaking glances at my manbulge. He hadn’t ever seen me naked since our lunch was the first time we had ever met, but he had seen photos of my dick from Dudesnude. He reached over and rested his hand on my cock. I didn’t do anything to discourage him. So he starts to rub my cock in my Levis. When I started to get hard, I had to readjust things. He took that opportunity to unbutton my Levis and just pulled out my cock. He told me I would be much more comfortable like that. So thoughtful. I was already liking this guy. Full of adventure and so considerate. lol. There we were in the back of the plane with him playing with my now hard dick. While there were passengers in front of us, if we were careful no one would see. Occasionally the flight attendant would walk by, but I would just pull my shirt over my dick. I don’t think he saw. Never said anything. But he seemed to suspect something was going on.

Alex is an amateur photographer and had a really nice digital camera with him. He ended up taking some photos and even a video while we were playing around. He got brave enough to slide my dick into his mouth a couple of times, but just a little too risky for a full on blow job. It was still a hell of a flight, that for once, ended sooner than I wanted it to. And by the end of it, I was horny as hell. Walking off the plane, I felt like I should be getting a certificate for joining the mile high club. And not some sleazy bathroom blow job either, but for a sleazy sit in your cabin seat blow job. Does it still count if you don’t cum?

We get off the flight and catch a cab to the B&B Alex had arranged. While in the cab, Alex checks my freshly minted profile on Gay Romeo. I had 23 hits of guys wanting to connect. You gotta love Berlin. He got only 2 new hits on his profile and he was a bit irritated that I had so many more than him. I should say at this point that Alex is a very handsome guy. You know that square jaw, beautiful deep Mediterranean skin that lights up a mouthful of gleaming white teeth, piercing blue eyes all topped off with jet black hair. That look would get him a test screen in Hollywood if he hadn’t been born in Spain look. I had also seen his dick photos on Dudesnude, but mostly he posts pictures of his handsome face. Let’s just say his dick is not his biggest asset. Don’t get me wrong. He is not small, just more in the average range. Alex starts reading the responses and a bunch of them are saying how hot I was and wanting to hook up. Alex is like, “What are they talking about? How can they say you are hot? You don’t have a single face shot posted.” In his world, being hot was directly connected to that gorgeous face of his, not the size of his cock.

Since Alex had been planning this trip for a little while, he had a few play dates already lined up. The first one was coming over that evening. Not a problem, I told him when the guy showed up, I would just hang out in the common room while he played then we would go catch a bite to eat. About 20 minutes later, Alex comes down the hall and asks if I want to join them. Hey I am always up for an adventure. So we go back to the room and there is this freaking hot guy naked on the bed. Beautiful full on hairy chest, tight abs, nice arms and a cute smile. A uniform thrown in the corner with a gun still in it’s leather case sitting on top. Yeah, this guy is a Berlin cop. I can just imagine how quickly Alex had ripped off that cop uniform as soon as that door shut. And who here hasn’t had some fantasy about having hot sex with a cop. This was my chance, and I was all in. And believe me, they look way better out of their uniforms. Well, at least this one did. The cop ended up being a submissive bottom. Already that is kinda hot, right? The idea of dominating some hunky cop just played into my whole cop fantasy. Alex and I too turns fucking the hell out of this submissive bottom. Is it just me, or don’t you guys think that everything in Berlin is just a bit more kinky than any other city in the world. Just when Alex was getting tired, I would take over. The guy couldn’t get enough dick. I especially loved how much he moaned when we changed from Alex’s very average cock as my dick slowly sliding all the way to ball pressed depth. His moans let us both know he was loving those extra inches and thickness.

Then things got even more interesting. The cop asked if we could try double penetration. I was a bit skeptical. I had tried it a couple of times before, but it is pretty hard to take two dicks at once especially when one of those dicks is pretty much taking up all the real estate that ass has to offer. It has never worked out before. What I did learn from past tries is that the best way to do it is for me to lie back on the bed, have the guy slide down my dick and then have him lie on top of me. That gives the third guy easy access. His only job is to try and get his dick to fit. We worked at it for a while. Just when I thought, like all the other times, this is just not going to work, Alex is able to slide his rock hard dick in that already very filled up ass For the first time, I am experiencing double penetration. I have to say, it feels pretty amazing. No, it feels fuckin amazing. Not only is everything so tight and stretched beyond anything normal but feeling the other guys dick slide back and forth on my own cock while both dicks were stuffed in this guys ass is, well, something everyone should try. I couldn’t move much, given the position I was in. Alex was the one doing all the moving and in that tight of hole, it didn’t take him long to start shooting. I could feel his dick pulsing and actually felt his cum shoot. That just sent me over the edge and both loads became one big cum dump. The cop grabbed his dick and was shooting after just a couple of strokes.

We are all coming down from one of the most intense orgasms ever. I am thinking to myself that THIS is what threesome’s are for. And almost laughing to myself about the position I found myself after asking such an innocent question just a few hours ago. “What are you doing this afternoon?”

I don’t have a photo of our dicks double fucking the cop for you guys, but I do have a photo Alex took on our flight to Berlin.

View attachment 3982101
HOT! No video from that flight? HAHAHAHA! One day you have to post a video of a guy enjoying that cock of yours. I bet they are very verbal when you enter.

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

View attachment 3982101
Awesome buddy

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

View attachment 3982101
Truly HOT! Love to read your adventures!

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gay Romeo is the popular hookup site that is widely used in Europe.

View attachment 3982101

Hehe. It's fun to read about Gayromeo that way. I never realized it wasn't well known outside of Europe.

Now it has been beaten by the apps, but a few years ago it would have been like if someone was posting "There's this thing called grindr that seem to be popular for gay guys" :D

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

View attachment 3982101

Wow, how no one saw that huge one?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cock in Bangkok

My long time straight friend, Mike, calls me up out of the blue and asks if I am interested in doing a little trip to Thailand. Well, you know me, I am always up for an adventure. A week later we are in the air, headed for the exotic land of Thailand. The first night we arrived in Bangkok, we are both anxious to explore this city, teaming with tutus and motor scooters. If you haven't been there, it is a world unto itself. When the light turns red, motor scooters filter up to the front of the line like swarms of mosquitos. When the light turns green, it is like a checkered flag has dropped and they are off to the races in a cloud of unchecked smog. Yeah the exhaust fumes are as much a part of the texture of the city as the gold spires of countless Buddhists temples. I sleep well on planes, so I wasn't too tired. Mike seemed to be ok. So we wandered down the street a little until we heard music coming from a local bar. It was an all girls band, playing cover songs.

Thai bars are set up a little different from anywhere else I have traveled. When you walk in, a young girl basically latches on to you for the night. You are supposed to love the attention and buy them drinks all night which I am sure are watered down. The bars sell more drinks and the girl gets a little tip at the end of the evening. How big depends on who she has latched on to. Well, I told the girl that was assigned to me that I was gay and so flirting with me was pretty much a waste of time. Mike is married so he kinda told the girl assigned to him that he wasn't interested. I wondered if he would have done the same thing if I hadn't been there. She kept coming back about every 5 minutes to see if we changed our minds. We didn’t. She finally gave up

Because we were pretty much the only guys without some Thai girl on their arm. We just hung out, listened to the music and mostly I was smiling at all the other straight men that obviously loved the attention Can you imagine a bar in the US where you are assured a girl for the night to flirt with you and make you feel like you are king of the world. Probably most girls in the US wouldn't have given these guys the time of day. Some of the guys would venture onto the dance floor and dance with their "date". I forgot how badly most straight guys dance. Especially those that look like they haven't been on a date since their parents set them up with some poor relative for Senior Prom. It was hilarious. They had no idea that the beat of the music was supposed to sync with your dance steps. Anyway, we had fun and it looked like they were too. We called it a night.

The next night Mike wanted to go to another bar again. Another straight bar? Hummm. I had other ideas. I told him we should split up. I wanted to check out one of the gay bars.

So I headed towards the gay section of Bangkok. It was only a couple of blocks from the straight bar section. I am wandering down the street checking out the various clubs. They all had beautiful Thai guys standing out in front trying to lure you in.

I finally decided on this bar where the uniform for the Thai guys was white briefs with the bar logo silkscreened across their perfectly tight butts. Nothing else. That looked like my kind of place. lol. So I go in, and just like at the straight bar, except this time it was a guy, comes up to me and starts flirting. I knew what was going on from the previous night. But I was ok with that. It's part of the bar.

Well, the guy that was assigned to me, starts flirting. I was wearing white shorts that were pretty long. He could see my dick going down my right leg. And he just reaches over and gives it a squeeze. All the sudden he says something in Thai, and all the other Thai boys in their tighty whitey underwear with the bar logo stamped across their asses come over. He points to my dick. And they all start giggling and talking in Thai. They asked me to stand up so they could get a better look. By that time, I was semi hard. And you already know what that looks like. A few of them lunged forward and just gave my dick a squeeze. I love how shy these Thai boys are, yet, they want to see for themselves if that lump going down my right leg is what they hope it is. I am not sure what the other patrons were thinking. They kinda forgot by their "dates"..

Then the owner of the bar comes over to see what all the fuss is about and why the crew aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing. He figured out pretty quickly with a few exchanges in Thai. So he asks me if he could see it. lol. You guys already know I am not really shy. Ok, I am a freakin exhibitionist all right. No problem. I unzip my long shorts and flop my cock out for all to see. OMG. They all went nuts. A few reached out and grabbed it. By this time my dick was sticking out rock hard. A few of the brave ones, take a tight grip and stroke up and down the length.

The owner of the bar decides it is time to take charge, and asks me to come up stairs. I shoved my dick in my shorts the best I could, but didn't bother to zip or button them up. Not sure where this is going, but does that really matter? Turns out, the owner lived above the bar and he took me into his bedroom. He knows exactly where he wants this to go. And he is hoping he can take it all. So I asked if he had lube, lots of lube. Spit just isn't going to cut it.. He didn't, but he yelled down stairs for one of his boys. A few minutes later, the kid shows up with a big squirt bottle of lube. You can probably figure out the rest of the story. Yeah I gave him a fuck he isn't going to forget any time soon. I made my way back to the hotel sometime after midnight.

Do you want to hear more about my adventures in Thailand?

These are the shorts I was wearring. Yeah, that is what I look like when I stood up.
Bulge White Shorts.jpg

comfocol

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cock in Bangkok

My long time straight friend, Mike, calls me up out of the blue and asks if I am interested in doing a little trip to Thailand. Well, you know me, I am always up for an adventure. A week later we are in the air, headed for the exotic land of Thailand. The first night we arrived in Bangkok, we are both anxious to explore this city, teaming with tutus and motor scooters. If you haven't been there, it is a world unto itself. When the light turns red, motor scooters filter up to the front of the line like swarms of mosquitos. When the light turns green, it is like a checkered flag has dropped and they are off to the races in a cloud of unchecked smog. Yeah the exhaust fumes are as much a part of the texture of the city as the gold spires of countless Buddhists temples. I sleep well on planes, so I wasn't too tired. Mike seemed to be ok. So we wandered down the street a little until we heard music coming from a local bar. It was an all girls band, playing cover songs.

Thai bars are set up a little different from anywhere else I have traveled. When you walk in, a young girl basically latches on to you for the night. You are supposed to love the attention and buy them drinks all night which I am sure are watered down. The bars sell more drinks and the girl gets a little tip at the end of the evening. How big depends on who she has latched on to. Well, I told the girl that was assigned to me that I was gay and so flirting with me was pretty much a waste of time. Mike is married so he kinda told the girl assigned to him that he wasn't interested. I wondered if he would have done the same thing if I hadn't been there. She kept coming back about every 5 minutes to see if we changed our minds. We didn’t. She finally gave up

Because we were pretty much the only guys without some Thai girl on their arm. We just hung out, listened to the music and mostly I was smiling at all the other straight men that obviously loved the attention Can you imagine a bar in the US where you are assured a girl for the night to flirt with you and make you feel like you are king of the world. Probably most girls in the US wouldn't have given these guys the time of day. Some of the guys would venture onto the dance floor and dance with their "date". I forgot how badly most straight guys dance. Especially those that look like they haven't been on a date since their parents set them up with some poor relative for Senior Prom. It was hilarious. They had no idea that the beat of the music was supposed to sync with your dance steps. Anyway, we had fun and it looked like they were too. We called it a night.

The next night Mike wanted to go to another bar again. Another straight bar? Hummm. I had other ideas. I told him we should split up. I wanted to check out one of the gay bars.

So I headed towards the gay section of Bangkok. It was only a couple of blocks from the straight bar section. I am wandering down the street checking out the various clubs. They all had beautiful Thai guys standing out in front trying to lure you in.

I finally decided on this bar where the uniform for the Thai guys was white briefs with the bar logo silkscreened across their perfectly tight butts. Nothing else. That looked like my kind of place. lol. So I go in, and just like at the straight bar, except this time it was a guy, comes up to me and starts flirting. I knew what was going on from the previous night. But I was ok with that. It's part of the bar.

Well, the guy that was assigned to me, starts flirting. I was wearing white shorts that were pretty long. He could see my dick going down my right leg. And he just reaches over and gives it a squeeze. All the sudden he says something in Thai, and all the other Thai boys in their tighty whitey underwear with the bar logo stamped across their asses come over. He points to my dick. And they all start giggling and talking in Thai. They asked me to stand up so they could get a better look. By that time, I was semi hard. And you already know what that looks like. A few of them lunged forward and just gave my dick a squeeze. I love how shy these Thai boys are, yet, they want to see for themselves if that lump going down my right leg is what they hope it is. I am not sure what the other patrons were thinking. They kinda forgot by their "dates"..

Then the owner of the bar comes over to see what all the fuss is about and why the crew aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing. He figured out pretty quickly with a few exchanges in Thai. So he asks me if he could see it. lol. You guys already know I am not really shy. Ok, I am a freakin exhibitionist all right. No problem. I unzip my long shorts and flop my cock out for all to see. OMG. They all went nuts. A few reached out and grabbed it. By this time my dick was sticking out rock hard. A few of the brave ones, take a tight grip and stroke up and down the length.

The owner of the bar decides it is time to take charge, and asks me to come up stairs. I shoved my dick in my shorts the best I could, but didn't bother to zip or button them up. Not sure where this is going, but does that really matter? Turns out, the owner lived above the bar and he took me into his bedroom. He knows exactly where he wants this to go. And he is hoping he can take it all. So I asked if he had lube, lots of lube. Spit just isn't going to cut it.. He didn't, but he yelled down stairs for one of his boys. A few minutes later, the kid shows up with a big squirt bottle of lube. You can probably figure out the rest of the story. Yeah I gave him a fuck he isn't going to forget any time soon. I made my way back to the hotel sometime after midnight.

These are the shorts I was wearring. Yeah, that is what I look like when I stood up.
View attachment 4909751

Hot story and even hotter pic!

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cock in Bangkok

View attachment 4909751
Awesome dude. I would have loved to seen that!!#