I only want girth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by cumbriankid69, May 2, 2011.

1. cumbriankid69

cumbriankid69 New Member

I havn't yet tried P.E via the Jelq but intend to start a 3 month regime and see what happens. I am really aiming to increase girth (with length as an add on). Is there any way I can just focus everything on girth or do I need to go through the one standard process and just see what I get???

2. D_Crystallized Ginger

I started PE 6 months ago with the target to gain girth only as I m already satisfied with my length albeit not that big (6.7 inches non bone pressed) and started an only girth based PE consisting mainly on jelquing... well I only gained in the first two months and only gained in the girth department (from 5.4 to 5.6 middle shaft)...no gains lengthwise... now Im on a deconditioning break to allow my penis to fully recover after 6 months of work... what I ve learned is you have to do stretchings and jelquing togheter if you want noticeable gain as the stretching helps the tunica to expand thus allowing greater increases in girth too... if you only do jelquing and girth based exercise your penis will become thicker and your erection quality will improve drastically but the gains will stop soon and will be hard to add further gains... this is my experience and base upon what I read on various Pe forum it seems to be a confirmed theory...

3. cumbriankid69

cumbriankid69 New Member

To be fair I looked at your pictures and you look really good. I'm not sure I understand the stretching? How is it done and how does it fit in with the jelques?

I have heard Italian men are generally very big - was that your motivation for doing it?? Your size hasn't stopped you getting a great looking girl!! Well done!! Is she supportive of your efforts to get bigger?

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

hahahah thank you very much for the bunch of compliments mate!! well italian guys are often bigger than other european boys because, I think, we are closer to Africa than other countries... my starting size was 6.9 x 5.4 and I wanted to "round up" theese numbers to get the exciting 7x5.5 size..now I would be glad if I could hit the magic 8x6.. I want to say you that PE if well done helps with erection quality and maybe the initial quick gains depends on better,rock hard erections... ever heard about the stretchings?? well even on lpsg you can find many infos about it..it is one of the main exercise in PE along with jelquing... my gf know that I do PE but she is already happy with my original size and sometimes PE bothers her.. she thinks I am fool or so and always warn me to take care of my cock... :D Ah last but not least..what's your size and what's the size you are aiming for?

5. cumbriankid69

cumbriankid69 New Member

Good for you mate. At my best I am 6 x 5 but unless I am really turned on then that will drop down to 5.5 x 4.5. My aim is to be 6 x 5 even if im tired or cold, not turned on etc. I would like to be 7 x 6 on a good day, above average but not huge. Just enough beyond the standard to fel ultra confident. My current girlfriend has been with a lot of big guys (In fact I am joint smallest) and I want to rise out of that situation as it isnt good to feel like the smallest (despite compliments).

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

well _I think your goals are attainable within 2 years at most... but be careful not to do too much at first...things have to come gradually..ok?? a thing I would say is if your gf had bigger guys and still enjoys to stay with you you have nothing to fear about... she likes you there's no doubt! a man isn't his cock alone...is much more and btw your cock is average not small...well the first effect or Pe would be to give you a steady 6x5 with improved EQ trust me ;-)..what's your current routine ?

7. cumbriankid69

cumbriankid69 New Member

At the moment i dont have a routine. I have tried 100 reps of the jelq on two seperate occassions. Both times I felt a little sore afterwards. What worries me is that if I do it wrong I wont be able to get hard and the thing that makes me good for my girlfriend is that I get hard fast and often.

I think I do want to do it though - i would be satisfied with just being consistently 6 x 5. I'm in my 30's now too so want to make sure i can keep hard.

Thanks for your words of comfort re - my girlfriend having had bigger guys. I hope your right. She seems very keen to be with me!!!

8. cumbriankid69

cumbriankid69 New Member

I actually need a good basic routine if you can suggest one. I really dont want to get injured. I am expected to perform every night (and want to).

9. cumbriankid69

cumbriankid69 New Member

She likes girth and doesnt really care about length. Thats why I want to get thicker.

10. kmiller

kmiller Member

Albums:
    check out my pics let me know what ya think do you think she wouls like to be strectched by me

11. D_Crystallized Ginger

don't care of the poster above and listen to me cumbriankid69... 100 jelqs are too much for the first time... you have to do 25 jelqs the first session and increase of 5 reps each session.. you have to train on day off one day off for at least 2 months to even consider other techniques... listen to me: make 25 jelqs on monday for example (do your warm up and warm down..5 minutes each), on thursday do 30 jelqs.. on friday 35 etc... sunday don't train... again monday do 40.... etc...in one month you will do about 100 reps each session... try to jelq at 60-80 % erection level... and do nothing more!!! the second month do 100 reps for at least 2 week and train always every other day...the last two weeks add 10 reps each session till you hit 200 reps then stop adding reps and do your routine for another month... this is all for the first 3 months and you should notice an increase in girth of at least 1/8 inch...good luck ;-)

12. cumbriankid69

cumbriankid69 New Member

Hi Mystic Wolf
    Thanks for the advice. I think I wil give your training method a go. It sounds more gentle than the other suggestions. I will remember you and keep you updated. I am going to ignore the other poster offering to fuck my girlfriend. She has had far bigger than him and is still with me. Keep in touch mate and i will let you know my progress.

grazie per i buoni consigli

13. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that's just nasty looking

14. cumbriankid69

cumbriankid69 New Member

O.K I did 25 jelqs. I felt like it wasn't enough to do anything but there is a warm sensation in my dick now!! Not bad, not painfull, i just feel.......used!!!

So if im right then I should take tomorrow off as a rest day and then do 30 and then take another day off and do 35 and just keep it up until I can do 100 reps of jelqs, one day of exercises followed by a rest day. Is that right???

15. D_Crystallized Ginger

Yeah you are right! the feeling of not being totally exhausted is a good thing..you have to train your unit without destroying it and 100 jelqs in the first session are definetely too much.. build up till you reach 100 in this gentle way and your cock will grow healthy and steady!

16. lenny85

lenny85 New Member

so a good solid year to add an inch in length and a half-inch/three-quarters in girth? doesnt seem that bad, time does fly when your having fun. my ultimate goal is to go from 4.25L/4.5G to 7~L/6G in a 3-4year period. is that entirely within reason? if so, what would your suggestions be? if not, at least up to 6L/5~G would be fine.

17. D_Crystallized Ginger

well first the best to do is to have realistic targets and short term goal so 6x5 would be a good one... second , you have to be careful and consistent with PE for at least six months and look at your body clues (in this case penis clues)..also donìt forget kegels!! doing kegel every other day is a good thing, let's say start from 25 kegels hold for 5 seconds each and build up to 150 adding 5 kegels every session...then stick to 150 kegels

18. lenny85

lenny85 New Member

so if i get the 6L/5G part, break for like 5-6 months and than try to gain what the rest I want? I mean it doesnt seem impossible, just very hard if you try for it all at the same time. if the body can change do to diet and exercise, the penis is an organ that can be manipulated (to a certain extent of course, not saying like a 10/8 size by no means! lol) to what you want, with of course time being the main factor.

heres a question Wolf; what did you start at b4 you ended up with what you have today?:cool:

19. kmiller

kmiller Member

Albums:
    LMAO...this is coming from somebody that plays dress up and looks like a women

20. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have made your penis aesthetically unusable. And Pumped penises dont stretch anything besides themselves. You erection has a soft spongy qaulity to it instead of the natural rock hardness so it is easily compressed (which squeezes out the lymphatic fluid that pumping brings to the surface)

Draft saved Draft deleted