I only want girth

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
so if i get the 6L/5G part, break for like 5-6 months and than try to gain what the rest I want? I mean it doesnt seem impossible, just very hard if you try for it all at the same time. if the body can change do to diet and exercise, the penis is an organ that can be manipulated (to a certain extent of course, not saying like a 10/8 size by no means! lol) to what you want, with of course time being the main factor.

heres a question Wolf; what did you start at b4 you ended up with what you have today?:cool:

I was 6.7 x 5.4 b4 and today I am 7x5.6 today after six months...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Wow sound like your more busy than doing PE if you did it for more times wit PE you should gains more what you have I think

well I had some minor injures that slowed my gains and I took a light approach with PE being already satisfied with my natural size... I trained every other day not 3 on 1 off or 5 on 2 off like somebody else do... I prefer and healty approach to it

cumbriankid69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Know of any more sites with technique videos for free? I checked out Thunders place and they say they are oversubscribed and won't let anyone else join!! If you dont become a member you cant view the videos!!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Know of any more sites with technique videos for free? I checked out Thunders place and they say they are oversubscribed and won't let anyone else join!! If you dont become a member you cant view the videos!!

let thundersplace go... it's not worth the subscription... pegym is a better site IMHO , by the way I am a member of both forums... you can find good video examples on pegym mate

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO...this is coming from somebody that plays dress up and looks like a women

actually miller, you shouldn't be dissing anyone. You are a silver member and what you show in your pics is nothing but small or average. By the way, leave Missthang alone, she doesn't go for the micro look.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 6.7 x 5.4 b4 and today I am 7x5.6 today after six months...

bullsquat! PE is something that needs to be done over a long period of time, for many years. Or maybe you are using the "self-hypnotism" technique that Big Al talks about LOL. yeah, put some chili powder on it, that works!

cumbriankid69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Mystic Wolf,
I have done another set of the exercises and this time I did stretches as well as jelquing. I was holding the stretches for about 30 seconds and doing about 10 of them. Do you think thats too much?

I also did 3 sets of 35 Jelqs in a single session. I took a long time to warm up and warm down.

I did this yesterday and I am not sore and my dick is getting hard without any problems so I assume I am o.k.

Is there a SPECIFIC girth exercise I can start doing now or should I wait and just do a few months of the begginers routine??

Thanks for your help and for anyone else who has ideas.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
sorry for not answering the question about a specific exercise... well you have to stick for at least 2 months the the standard newbie routine if you want to be safe from injuries.. after that period you can do squeezes,power jelquing,uli , clamping and adding stretching and jelquing reps... btw I advice you to join a Pe forum like pegym.com to keep yourself informed and updated ;-)

cumbriankid69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im worried about stretches. I am stretching up, down, left and right for about 10 minutes. I am using enough force for it to cause discomfort on the edge of pain but not quite. Is that the right force? My fear is being unable to gain an erection due to causing damage as I have ignored discomfort/pain!

My aims are modest, good erections and 1 cm more length and girth (at least for now) but cant afford to loose the ability to get hard.

Anyone any thoughts on how much force to use?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Im worried about stretches. I am stretching up, down, left and right for about 10 minutes. I am using enough force for it to cause discomfort on the edge of pain but not quite. Is that the right force? My fear is being unable to gain an erection due to causing damage as I have ignored discomfort/pain!

My aims are modest, good erections and 1 cm more length and girth (at least for now) but cant afford to loose the ability to get hard.

Anyone any thoughts on how much force to use?

excuse me I didn't reply you very soon last time ..btw you have to do 2 sets of 5 stretches in the first workouts so a total of 10 reps of stretching is good but you are not supposed to feel any discomfort from stretching...when I stretch I pull my dick till it reaches its maximum flaccid stretched length and hold that pull for 30 seconds but I don't aim to feel any pain when doing that... also if you are well warmed up it's less likely you feel discomfort thus running the danger of doing too much..so be careful and remember after each stretch you have to shake your dick for at least 10 seconds to restore blood circulation ok??

cumbriankid69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Mystic Wolf, I do shake out after a stretch (did it instinctively). I will ease back on the amount of force I use so i dont get injured. I did my work out yesterday and I am not sore this morning even though i used quite a lot of force.

I have re measured my self (too early I know) and no gain in length or girth yet BUT I have noticed that I seem semi hard more often and my erections seem stronger for longer even without stimulation. I think there is an imrovement in blood flow. I just hope my size increases.

Had a long talk with my girlfriend yesterday and she admitted that size is important to her (and to all girls) and that she would prefer me to big, particularly thick. She says she can only feel my dick in the missionary position. In any other position she feels nothing.

This has made me feel very low. I have had very little sleep and a long day. She has continued to say however that she loves me and wants things to work but honestly i could just curl up in a ball and die.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Mystic Wolf, I do shake out after a stretch (did it instinctively). I will ease back on the amount of force I use so i dont get injured. I did my work out yesterday and I am not sore this morning even though i used quite a lot of force.

I have re measured my self (too early I know) and no gain in length or girth yet BUT I have noticed that I seem semi hard more often and my erections seem stronger for longer even without stimulation. I think there is an imrovement in blood flow. I just hope my size increases.

Had a long talk with my girlfriend yesterday and she admitted that size is important to her (and to all girls) and that she would prefer me to big, particularly thick. She says she can only feel my dick in the missionary position. In any other position she feels nothing.

This has made me feel very low. I have had very little sleep and a long day. She has continued to say however that she loves me and wants things to work but honestly i could just curl up in a ball and die.

Ugh dude you shouldnt have went there, the number one rule of PE (imo) is dont ask your girl anything regarding dick size..You are bound to get your ego crushed..
Use that feeling as motivation if possible, just keep your head up and ask her to do kegels if she wants to feel you more, and say that you would prefer her tighter as opposed to how loose she is.

I suggest, like Mystic Wolf suggested to join Pegym.com, theres tons of great guys on there, and you will have plenty of support and encouragement on there.

GL bro.