I only want thick

D_Weeslet Weenywacker

Account Disabled
Media
Hello all! I'm new here. I have sort of a problem. I can't have sex with another guy unless he's got a large one (minimum 18 cm). However, it's not a problem with length, but with width. I really like thick ones... I mean... no matter how long is it, but the thicker it is, the most I enjoy.

Is anyone in the same situation?

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If the only cocks in the world were at least 7 inches in girth I'd be a very happy man. Having said that, it's a little off base to think I'll be getting that every time I go looking for sex. I was in real danger for a little while of becoming a full fledged size queen. Cock size was the single attribute I was interested in with a hook up, but I found that really limiting, and not fair at all to the other person.

I'm still hooked on the fat ones (nothing beats that stretch), but I've learned to look at sex as more than what a huge cock can do to me. If I'm with a guy who's average, and I'm feeling the need for that stretch, I'll get him to use some of my toys on me first. It can be a pretty hot scene in its own right, and I find after a good working over, my ass is soo sensitive the only thing about the guys cock I care about is whether or not he can hit my prostate with it. If he can, I'll cum and cum and cum, no worries there.

Guess what I'm trying to say is, enjoy your preference for big meat, relish it, but don't let it define you, or your life. Fuck with your minds, it's truely the most powerful sex organ we have.

Hairyguy

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
I imagine this would be myself also. I mean, the power of a big fat cock in any one of my holes is irresistable, but to "need" it all the time from any and every man I should happen to be with, there's got to be some medical term for it, because it's definitely a chronic condition.

Ya' know, you grow up thinking that this is just some immature phase you're going through, and eventually you'll become and adult and get over it, but it NEVER happens! The desire is as strong as the need for food and water. I suppose I'll be needing a sex therapist later on in life, but if I indeed do need one, I just hope he's hung like a horse...:rolleyes: