I piss cum - TMI Warning

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
During a bowel movement where I have to really push I sometimes leak cum - ejeculate form the prostate. Spoke to my urologist about this and he said it is normal because of where the rectum is and the prostate and the muscles you are using works both.

Yeah, this is normal.

After you urinate your PC muscle contracts a few times to get the last bit out and sometimes that last bit is semen from the prostate and seminal vesicles. As others have pointed out it feels different. The sensation is that it's coming from deeper inside you than urine and it usually comes out in one single blob. This is your body ridding itself of excess semen in a natural manner. It's all cool.

chris1017

Experimental Member
Media
For over 10 years I had a great thing going with hot straight kid who was 2nd generation Italian right out of the US Marines, slightly shorter than average,very well built and very hot looking.
He decided to finish college and went into a work-study program at one of the countrys top universities. Our corporation had an internship program and I was the department head of his field of interest, very friendly kid who
attached himself to me from the start, I thought better keep your distance.
He started helping me with independent projects I was involved with outside the company.

I'm a pretty preceptive person and in a very short period of time it became
very clear that this hot kid was a complete turnoff to every women he
tried to approach.
It was not the first time I came across a kid like this, Italian and Greek
boys in the old country are brought up to believe that they are Gods gift to women. Over and over I would watch him and cringe to the point of
being really embarassed for him. He would immediately turn any woman off
and you know what she and her friends were saying amongst themselves.

Needless to say the kid was doomed the minute he opened his mouth and
it was doubtful he was getting any.

After a couple of months he picked up on the situation after a few quick
U V's (urinal viewings)
He finally said don't you like me? I put his passengers seat all the way back the last time we were out and he said I thought for sure you would go for it.
That started a 10 year relationship with this absolute hornball.
I tried to help him with his girl problems but he was set in his ways
Why I'm writing this whole thing is because he had another problem that caused him severe humiliation but it took quite a bit of time to convince
him that what embarrased him so deeply was something I had dreamed of
all my life.....uncut cock...big piss hole with a huge ultra strong piss stream
with an unbelievable bonus......he would have very intense orgasms and
spurt 6 or 7 hot loads of cum down my throat then the 8th 9th 10th
turned into huge loads of hot piss.
I read the story of a hot straight sailor picked up in Philadelphia that had
the same problem.....not a problem to me
I took quite a while to finally convince him that the thing he was so ashamed of was the best thing I could ever imagine.
One day he stopped by to tell me he had recently got married...some girl
from Italy, no surprise there.
We got together a few more times and he disappeared, I thought he may have relocated for work but I know he is still in the area.
I think he got a case of the guilts but it would not surprise me if he shows up someday.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
During a bowel movement where I have to really push I sometimes leak cum - ejeculate form the prostate. Spoke to my urologist about this and he said it is normal because of where the rectum is and the prostate and the muscles you are using works both.
I'm so glad you posted this. I have had the same thing happen many times. At first I assumed it was urine, but several more episodes I just wasn't sure. Stupid me, I never thought about precum or semen until I read this.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am so glad this topic is being discussed - was beginning to wonder if I had some dread disease. :eek: LOL! Anyway, this just started happening to me about a year ago or so. Asked a couple of friends and they had no idea what I was talking about. Saw a doc, he said I needed to ejac more :rolleyes: (didn't think that was possible). Anyway, good topic and GREAT post. Thanks, all, for sharing. Ed

chris1017

Experimental Member
Media
No he came very thick tasty cum for the first 6 or 7 shots then they turned instantaneously into shots of piss with no interruption. He always fully recirocated but drew the line at kissing. He loved they easy sensual treatment I would give him but seemed unable to follow my example and was very hard and aggressive.

I really miss his friendship as we had so many other things in common.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, this happens to me pretty frequently. Whenever I go without cumming for more than about a day or two, I either start having wet dreams (fun & memorable, but messy and inconvenient, especially if you're not 16 anymore & share a bed with someone else), or otherwise I start to do what this thread discusses, namely more or less "leaking" cum, usually after a piss, but sometimes just for no apparent reason.

I think that as far as my body is concerned, this is basically a waking wet dream--that is, my system getting rid of it's semen backlog.

None of this really bothers me much, but maybe that's because I know there's a very easy and pleasurable way to clear it up but quick -- namely HAVE MORE SEX!

fuzzydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I occasionally splash out some ejaculate at the end of taking a piss. It has the same consistency as my semen, and looks just like jizz as the filaments float in the water. It feels sort of pleasantly ticklish as the liquid slides into the base of my cock inside. This happens once or twice a month, roughly. I whack off a LOT and have never had a wet dream.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that it grosses me out per se...but isn't the "TMI" Warning negated by the previous statement in the title of "I piss cum"? :rolleyes: