I posted this on another board, but...

neatski2: Hi, I posted this on the women's board too, so I'm sorry about the repost. This board just seems to be a tad more active, so I was hoping some of you would be able to give me some advice. My boyfriend is about 8" long and 8 1/2" in girth, and oral sex is a reeeeeeeeal problem. What kinds of solutions to this problem have some of you well-hung men come up with? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

nowoonder: Don try to take it into your mouth. Lick around the head and especially the area between the head and the shaft on the front side. If you try to suck around it at that place as good as you can and use your tongue there is a good chance you can make him cum that way. And, from my own experience, it is a *very* pleasurable thing to receive. Sometimes better than the average blowjob.

tokay: are you sure he's 8.5 in girth?? that's huge! is normal sex a problem too?

palladen: Sounds like neatski's done her homework (tapework actually). 8.5x8 is an interesting size tho ... have to agree again with geo. Lollypop hun. Don't think you HAVE to swallow that monster. The best blow jobs Ive had were from ladies who would tongue my shaft like an they hadn't eaten for days :)

neatski2: Thanks for all the replies everyone, and I am definitely going to take your advice :). I'll let you all know how he reacts to it... once he gets back from his deployment, in another 3 months... *sigh*

yes that is his actual size!! I did indeed do my homework. Normal sex can be problematic, but he makes sure to turn me on enough so it's not. As you know, us women can stretch to quite amazing dimensions :).

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True enough for vaginal stretching Neatski, but for your mouth? :eek: You'd need to have to unhinge your jaw like a python for 8" long, and 8 1/2 in girth! :eek:

Seriously, don't rush anything at the first attempt. I know alot of girls who've tried to engulf me in one shot, and their gag reflex never fails to go off.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=sex;num=1071362608;start=0#6 date=12/25/03 at 14:18:43]You'd need to have to unhinge your jaw like a python for 8" long, and 8 1/2  in girth![/quote]

Let's hope she doesn't to do it 'python style'; pythons use their sharp, recurved teeth to pull their meals down their throats. Ouch! :eek:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you get the idea, DMW. I mean, something that ponderous will take extraordinary mouth and jaw practice if she wants to really try and take the whole thing into her mouth,but the head seems more realistic. In this case, it's literally just settling for half a loaf. But if you relax a lot and take your time like some of my last couple of girlfriends, it'll be worth the effort. For relaxation, don't involve any narcotics at all, you 'll be relaxed but not totally there. My suggestion is to try something natural to relax like decaf/caffeine free refreshments, or try a little meditation.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1071362608;start=0#7 date=12/25/03 at 18:00:12]

Let's hope she doesn't to do it 'python style'; pythons use their sharp, recurved teeth to pull their meals down their throats. Ouch! :eek:
[/quote]
Well, when I first heard that 'python' remark, I was thinking 'This penis is no more. It has ceased to be. If you hadn't nailed it to the ballsac, it would be pushing up the daisies. Its metabolic processes are of interest only to historians. It has joined the bloody choir invisible! This is an ex-penis!'

Jon (Now bring me a shrubbery!)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1071362608;start=0#10 date=12/27/03 at 15:01:42]

Ni!
[/quote]
Pie jesu domine
We apologize for the gratuitous Monty Python references in the thread. The people responsible have been bonked.
Dona eis requiem
The people who bonked the people responsible for gratuitous Monty Python references didn't bonk them correctly. They have now been bonked.

laimbeer: funny. is having a girth close to your length that uncommon? i imagine there's lots of 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, and 7x7 guys--but 11x11 would be pretty wild. i've always thought of myself as being on the small side for this board (just under nine long), but i'm noticing that i seem to have an unusual combination with my girth (just over 8 around)

actually, i think being thicker makes me look stubby--people rarely react to my length, but they always seem shocked by the thickness. i'd trade a little of that to be a little longer.

but neatski--i never enjoyed oral, because of your same issues--but my last ex loved to suck on my balls while she used her hands, and it was just magic.