I precummed in my pants during a morning conversation with a Louisiana Mulatto 20 yr old guy who was washing his car...

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So, I didnt know I had a sexual attraction to the point of wanting to bust a nutt due to seeing or talking to an attractive slender lightskin black or biracial guys but I started recognizing this during my early 20s that I was paying attention to the natural body scent of gorgeous guy when I stayed with a friend named Gina whose son was shirtless alot and flirting with me as a mulatto. I sometimes would be enamered within my feelings. But I was talking to this Half white guy whose mom had red hair and when I got in the car I noticed I had a wet leak of precum. It was that big but this guy affected me so bad. He was 20 years old and simply beautiful. IF I COULD SCREAM LOUD ENOUGH TO HEAVEN HOW MUCH I WANT TO LIVE WITH A CUTE MULATTO!

Reactions: FinMe and william1

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am not a racist person i was with a black guy when i was younger--i got called all kinds of names for it--but i didnt let that keep me from going back to him again and again hehe

it was one day i saw this nice asian guy walking on the sidewalk--nice slender body nice arms and a nice little ass and i decided to try to get to know him--so i walked over toward him and the closer i got i can feel my dick precumming alot and getting hard--somehow we stopped at same time andsome reason i couldnt say hi to him..he finally does say hi--and that helped me out alot in getting to know him

i got to talking to him especially seeing if he was gay and if i was his type-- and he flat out tells me its been a while since he been anyone--that he wasnt hung--i didnt want to tell him his cock wasnt the main thing i was after but i just told himbig or small i would still want to suck on it----turned out he lived couple blocks from where we were at and that was where he was heading-- when we got to his place there was three other guys there--he said they were his room mates--not that it mattered --one of them was another asian guy one was black and one was white--

as one guy left he tells me to watch out --he may have a small dick but he knows how to use it-- i didnt know what to do or think as i stood there rock hard and hadnt did anything yet with him and my dick and underwear were so wet with precum it was unreal

Reactions: william1

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am not a racist person i was with a black guy when i was younger--i got called all kinds of names for it--but i didnt let that keep me from going back to him again and again hehe

it was one day i saw this nice asian guy walking on the sidewalk--nice slender body nice arms and a nice little ass and i decided to try to get to know him--so i walked over toward him and the closer i got i can feel my dick precumming alot and getting hard--somehow we stopped at same time andsome reason i couldnt say hi to him..he finally does say hi--and that helped me out alot in getting to know him

i got to talking to him especially seeing if he was gay and if i was his type-- and he flat out tells me its been a while since he been anyone--that he wasnt hung--i didnt want to tell him his cock wasnt the main thing i was after but i just told himbig or small i would still want to suck on it----turned out he lived couple blocks from where we were at and that was where he was heading-- when we got to his place there was three other guys there--he said they were his room mates--not that it mattered --one of them was another asian guy one was black and one was white--

as one guy left he tells me to watch out --he may have a small dick but he knows how to use it-- i didnt know what to do or think as i stood there rock hard and hadnt did anything yet with him and my dick and underwear were so wet with precum it was unreal
You'll be pleased to know this is a normal sexual happening when you see someone you are sexually attracted to, chatting up and getting close to making out - your cock is getting prepared for you.
Like the way you don't worry about size, that's important as its the person and attraction of the whole not the part that's the main thing.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met this guy one time he precummed alot .. from the moment we began making out to sucking his dick it was gushing out of his dick like crazy…. When it came time to screwing I handed him the lube and he tossed it aside said he didn’t need it.. I laid on my stomach.. and he lays on my back puts his cock at my hole and lays there ..

He would make his dick throb time to time and each time he did his dick began to slide in .. once he was inside me and pumped a few times his dick was slick enough as if he had used lube ..
He fucked me and his load was enormously powerful … as he shoots it inside me.. he pulls out and I sat up and I told him that was pretty good .. and that I never met anyone precum so much that he used it as lube..

Well I had seen others precum so much but they never used it the way he did