1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

I Propose...

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by enormouslyaverage, Apr 13, 2010.

1. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    ...a Man-Bashing section on here for certain women to express their bitter thoughts freely in. With members having recently giving up on men and since there will no doubt be many men in the future who will piss them off immensely and for no apparent reason, I think there should be a new section for the posts that will soon follow their recent decisions.

Men aren't "allowed" to post in the Women's Issues forum really. Not freely, anyway. If we do, we're apparently all]/i] dyslexic and always seem to miss the (new and previously unspoken of) point of the posts. If there were specifically a man-bashing section of the forum, people could just ignore the threads created in there and focus on quality, productive thoughts in the already existing sections - as opposed to the futile efforts we put towards defending our gender daily.

Just a thought...

#1 enormouslyaverage, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  2. bigwhenhorny

bigwhenhorny Lurker

Just got what you were saying.

#2 bigwhenhorny, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  3. RedsHubby

RedsHubby Banned

If a woman can't post her experience with recently giving up on men in her real life in the Women's Issues of the website, where is she safe to post it? Men answer questions and create threads all the time there, in fact there are more men posting regularly in the Women's Issues than Women.

If Dolfette posted her personal experience (with stories I might add) and it offended you to hear it, there is no need to try to push a subsection on the the forum just because you want to vent about some sort of Man Hating going on.

Women get frustrated with their experiences with men online and in real life. They vent about them, they are indeed venting about them to an audience of predominately women so they think on the Women's Forum. Why would this be something you'd feel you need to "defend your gender daily" about? Every other board on the forum is practically dedicated to men and you want to chop up the one board about women and for women because you have to read statements from women about some of the things they don't like about men.

Take it up on the thread and quit whining like a baby over here suggesting forums (in a sarcastic manner at that) as if the admin is going to grant you a new board for Man Hating. Chin up son, stiffen your upper lip and don't try to disintegrate what small portion of posting that even goes on about disliking men. If Dolfette chooses to be a lesbian and still stay here, it is her choice. I suggest the ignore button so you don't have to read any more of her posts.

This thread was just to whine, which is fine, but it's not appropriate to mask it as an attempt to create a real subforum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice