I ran into Candice Bergen!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG, awesome! I totally LOVEEEEE Candice!
I've loved her ever since SATC and then she played in my all time favourite show Boston Legal too.
She is one of the wonderful, older actresses that don't try to look like 30, when they aren't.
She looks like she's so nice and has class. Is she really like that in real life?

I think she is one of those rare beauties who become more beautiful over time. She was lovelier in the cold gray light of winter than any photograph. She was very gracious and lovely.
YouTube - Candice Bergen

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to work for a Sci-Fi Con company. The talent would run the gamut from nice to rude. There were friendly ones. There were indifferent ones. There were divas. There flirty ones. You name it.
The ones I admired most were the ones who had the decency to at least say "hello" to those of us working the Cons...and the ones I worked with more than once who actually would remember me rated particularly highly. Among the nicest:
Jamie Bamber
Tricia Helfer
Nichelle Nichols
Teryl Rothery
Michael Shanks
Dee Snider

Tricia Helfer is the type of woman that keeps me at 20%. She is damn sexy.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I never recognize people in person. Its not until someone says "Hey look! There's Mickey Rooney" that I think...oh wow, there's Mickey Rooney! Otherwise stars are just random people to me.

It's kind of the same with me! I have to knock them down and pick them up and see them face to face. I once sat next to Diane Sawyer on a flight and had no idea who she was until we started talking about what we do for a living. (I watch GMA almost everyday):redface:

I once met Jim Nabors.
Now, okay ... I can't say I didn't recognize him. I mean, I knew I was going to be meeting him.
But I was quite clear that if he'd just passed me on the street, I'd have been none the wiser.
And that face is, um, unique.:cool:
Celebrities usually just aren't that recognizable out of the usual context ... the movie or television screen.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have met several folks...the funniest though was when i almost had a car accident with Mick Fleetwood at a hotel resort. :biggrin1: