i rarely see a bulge in tight jeans nowadays, why though?

wetnips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it very appropriate to show.
I always do and love the looks I get sometimes.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

about_blank

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I work at the good ole' Abercrombie & Fitch (gotta love retail) and can tell you that we sell jeans that will definitely give you "definition" but, vary rarely does it seem that a lot of guys go for it. Our most popular cut is a really baggy boot cut (which, of course, is not my favorite.)

Personally, when I want a bulge I either get the high end jeans for men, or just wear girl jeans. I hate the pockets in girl jeans though, they're so goddamn small.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Showing basket (package) is considerd gay! If you show dick in jeans kids today are not afraid to say "Hey dude you can see your dick in those jeans". People know your advertising. I just bought a pair of paper cloth and denim jeans (skinny) and they show that there is definetly a big bulge but no outline. Soon as I tryed them on I thought "perfect" maybe I should purchase two. Showing outline is gay,but a big bulge makes it look like you just can't help it!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No way I can wear skinny jeans...normal jeans are tight enough. The skinny jeans they are selling in my area, I couldn't get a thigh into. I end up going to the GAP or American eagle to get jeans ...or the old Silvertab stand by for my jeans. These still show bulge nicely but not uncomfortable. Actually, I'm more impressed if a guy shows a bulge in normal jeans. I spend too much time thinking..OMG, how the hell can they walk and be comfortable in tight jeans..to really notice a bulge that is squished down and looks painful.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I'm surprised that the OP hasn't seen many dudes wearing slim fit jeans in the UK because that's pretty much the only thing manufactured from European designers nowadays.

Slim, flooded jeans. Flooded meaning short inseam.

It's all the rage and has been for a minute. Maybe he lives in a state of Chav-hood. Then I guess there's not much help.

Stone Island jackets and "trackies" get the most play in that sect.

In the US it varies depending on area and cultural identity, but slim fit jeans are almost the norm here as well...so are nice bulges.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wednesday, October 1. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. How many of you saw the blue jeaned bulge on Greg Kinnear? Kinnear was pushing his new movie "Flash of Genius". 'Twas the biggest and best-exhibited crotch bulge that I had ever seen on TV. Leno must have some gay camera guys. They surely zeroed in on that crotch. He was making it easy for them---spred-legged facing the cameras. It looked like a toy football tucked into those 501's!

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men do whatever is going to attract women, I think for a while women weren't impressed by an obvious bulge but thats changing.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wednesday, October 1. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. How many of you saw the blue jeaned bulge on Greg Kinnear? Kinnear was pushing his new movie "Flash of Genius". 'Twas the biggest and best-exhibited crotch bulge that I had ever seen on TV. Leno must have some gay camera guys. They surely zeroed in on that crotch. He was making it easy for them---spred-legged facing the cameras. It looked like a toy football tucked into those 501's!

The episode is currently available on hulu.com. Not sure how long they keep episodes of Tonight.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
With jeans, I agree. I rarely see a bulge.

But with basketball shorts...thats a different story. I saw a guy today, walking at an event with his girlfriend, with his cock head clearly discernable. I could even see it bounce as he walked. I don't recall that kind of display in the 70s.

As others have said, tight jeans and bulges have fallen out of fashion. Very 70s Christopher Street. (Im not criticizing any guys who continue the tight/bulge look --- I miss it too.)

And I think this shift to baggy pants is sorta related to the endlessly popular thread "why don't younger guys get naked in the locker room anymore?" (Growing awareness of mens' bodies as sex objects makes many straight guys self-conscious, even homophobic.)

I also agree with exwhysee....you can occasionally spot a free-ballin dude in baggy shorts (or track pants, or similar) which is even more of a turn on, IMHO. In fact I indulge in it myself from sometimes, esp at the gym. I think the key to not being creepy is to act like youre totally unaware your swinging dickhead is completetly visible as you walk. :biggrin1:

Nylonguy39

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about tight parachute pants from the 80's? I could always see a bulge in them. That is why I have and still wear mine. ;-)

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to say that while tight pants may be back in style, they are NOT the same type of tight pants as in the 70-early 90s.

Back then they were high wasted, meaning the cut of the jeans left more fabric above the crotch then they do now adays.

Today the pants are made to sit right above your ass crack, handing on the pelvic bone, not at your waist. This means that your package isnt right up against the crotch or having to choose a side, it has room.

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think most jeans are cut alot more differently than they were in the 70's. Skinny jeans tend to be smaller around the legs than in the seat and crotch. Secondly, most "skinny" jeans are worn my guys who tend to be alot younger and "petite", so I doubt many of them would be packing much. Those that are, Ive notice them wear their skinny jeans sagging below the waist to conceal their crotches. I also tend to think the younger generation frowns on showing too much of a bulge, whereas in the 70's and early 80's, it was quite acceptable and a symbol of manhood.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to love going to the store with my wife to buy a new pair of jeans. I prefered Wranglers at the time. I always pack to the left.

I would walk out of the fitting room with my wife and the sales gal looking at and evaluating the look. My dick outlined in the left leg always turned me on. they would look at it and then try to decide if the pants fit properly.

Now my wife buys me Jos A Banks jeans and the thighs of the jeans are not tight enough for a good VPL.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I trained myslef to like showing a bulge. People began staring at my crotch after I told my supervisor to stop staring at it. I had 2 choices. I could get upset about it or learn to live with the leering.