I realize there's no correlation of ethnicity vs. size, but....

curious411

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ethnicity and size, BUT what's the size (length/girth) of armenian men on here compared to height, weight, shoe size, hand size, etc.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ethnicity and size, BUT what's the size (length/girth) of armenian men on here compared to height, weight, shoe size, hand size, etc.
:rofl: I think it's cute that you think there are enough Armenian men on this site to make a decent comparison. :tongue:

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
come from an area with alot of armenians. i always figured they would all be really hung for some reason. but i only saw one of my buds i played ball with in high school and he was pretty small (or not a shower).

Reactions: Jud4s

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know, but Armenian girls are something else. And as for armenian dudes I figure they are generally swinging something massive. But that might be the confidence I percieve.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that size doesnt have to do anything with height but, get real. Maybe not a lot of difference but there is some, at least noticeable.

Take 100 men 5'5"

Take 100 men 6'

And take 100 men over 6'5"

clearly the 6' group will be in the middle and the tallest group at top...

I don't think we have to go to school to know this...

biJackTex

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
come from an area with alot of armenians. i always figured they would all be really hung for some reason. but i only saw one of my buds i played ball with in high school and he was pretty small (or not a shower).

yeah i also lived in an area with a lot of armenians for a while in high school (socal) a bud of mine i jerked with was bout as long as me but thick as fuck.

Reactions: Jud4s